Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 157. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
i sold out at 89.checkin out if 28 to 29 a good buy back but this is just crazy .TRYING to lower the price more,and only half way there?Who in the Hell would buy now?that was just off the top, another 2 months  delay on a update may cure his desires      peace
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
Hi BitBeaner, you forgot to prove that you have the password to the github. The community need that assurance and as I said, this kind of messages worth what it worth. The community and core members need to see that access asap.

Thanks and we'll be waiting for that.

Best of luck with your personal life (sincerely)
BeanMeUp
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Nice to have you back  Smiley

Thank you. Things are falling into place, getting back on track.
Activity: 396
BitBean = Fair Distribution!

Compare BitBean to Bitcoin, where the top 1% own most all Bitcoin!
-- https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/owns-bitcoins-infographic-wealth-distribution/

BitBean Wealth Distribution
it has bean awhile  since we have have heard from dev ,some updates would be nice.

1.whats the new roadmap now that we are behind?

2.do you need help?

3.do you need some funding?

4.is bean still being worked on?

5.are you just letting it drop to accumulate

"and the most important question
6. are you still alive

bitbean has so much potential and roadmap is great, time to get back on track

Hello Beaners!

I will take some time and address your concerns and questions.

The short-term roadmap, is to deliver an updated wallet, Web Portal for Team Bean, White Paper and launch my new company (Which will provide solutions for Merchants - brick and mortar and on-line, to accept cryptos like Bitbean.) An updated roadmap will be posted on the website soon.

2.do you need help?

Yes. Web Portal for Team Bean will provide infrastructure for Team Collaboration. Should* see this deployed before end of the month (July).

Yes.

Yes, Bitbean is actively being developed.

Yes.

"and the most important question
6. are you still alive"

Yes, thank you for the concern.

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
My opinion. Bitbeaner has until the end of this month to show us something. One simple reply or post will not be enough we need to see something like for example access to the github.

If he doesn't not return or show us something I propose that we change the dev and get over with this nonsense.

Thank you very much for this! long live the bean
Activity: 334
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
My opinion. Bitbeaner has until the end of this month to show us something. One simple reply or post will not be enough we need to see something like for example access to the github.

If he doesn't not return or show us something I propose that we change the dev and get over with this nonsense.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
it has bean awhile  since we have have heard from dev ,some updates would be nice.

2.do you need help?

and the most important question
6. are you still alive

you need to give the community something to work with,you cant just drop out of the picture for weeks,
good or bad, you should be updating at the very least beancore,at the moment the only information is we have a dev MIA,
if a price drop is what you are looking for that is whats going to happen,in the real world a few weeks ain't much ,in crypto its a life time.
you have to show your face every couple of days,otherwhys the only information the community well be getting is fud ,people well run with what ever they hear,
and if we the community can't defend the dev ,its hard to defend the coin

GIVE US SOMETHING

This what I was talking about , You make it nice and clear

so either we hear from the Dev or we start contribute and donate to fund another one.
Activity: 350
Look like the difficulty was lower today, I got a few good stakes in. Still no word from the Dev?
Activity: 396

2.do you need help?

and the most important question
6. are you still alive

you need to give the community something to work with,you cant just drop out of the picture for weeks,
good or bad, you should be updating at the very least beancore,at the moment the only information is we have a dev MIA,
if a price drop is what you are looking for that is whats going to happen,in the real world a few weeks ain't much ,in crypto its a life time.
you have to show your face every couple of days,otherwhys the only information the community well be getting is fud ,people well run with what ever they hear,
and if we the community can't defend the dev ,its hard to defend the coin

GIVE US SOMETHING

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
So... If the DEV went out and hasn't come back we really need to get things going or else the coin is dead!
The community must be united and try to solve this terrible issue!
We will probably need another takeover...

If any of you guys has some serious coding knowledge, please do contribute!
Activity: 91
  I've been wanting to build a wallet from source so I started with a Windows Bitcoin-qt one following https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/building-headless-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-qt-on-windows-149479.
This was successful and seems work, I have sync'ed it but yet to send it any coins. I then turned my attentions to do the Bitbean windows wallet, this
does not to be as clear cut. I used QTSDK 5.5 and used the dependencies I built for Bitcoin wallet copying them into the include folder of QTSDK and
built the libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a independently due to a failure at that point in the Bitbean-qt.pro (edited out that part). Now it fails further down,
looking at it, the definitions for the dependencies are commented on with no indication of what it is meant to be.

Maybe I need to go back to basics, install QT 4.7.4 and build the defined releases for the dependencies but that still will leave a Bitbean-qt.pro needing
some modification. I'm a complete novice at this, anyone got an idiots guide similar to bitcoin-qt one above?

I've looked at other alt coin documentations that gave a few pointers but they all seem a bit vague for the beginner.
Nice

Now there is something is going on people talk to each other so any one new come to the thread should see that there is ppl here and still interested and interacting

this is more important and useful than promoting the coin

so stay together as a strong community and the coin will make it by you not by the Dev only even if he did not show up you can continue without him

P.s : 3 days is very long time for a thread to be on silent mode
Activity: 422
Meow
did that, but it still fails as it is looking for a file called Accumulator.o object file. I have looked through the git, and don't see the file anywhere.
well i just compiled a deamon for another coin and i had to create an obj directory and another folder called crypto into obj.

You need to make the obj/zerocoin directory - here's how I compiled the project from the src folder:

Code:
mkdir -p obj/zerocoin
chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
strip BitBeand

Hope that helps!
It is a shame the DEV's have gone missing in action as BitBean was starting to create a community I believe that could of grown, most coins were staking and the trade levels were fairly good. Oh well I suppose that's how it goes.

It is a very strong community. I do hope we see bean team together again for now I will continue staking
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
It is a shame the DEV's have gone missing in action as BitBean was starting to create a community I believe that could of grown, most coins were staking and the trade levels were fairly good. Oh well I suppose that's how it goes.
Activity: 560
Is it Dead?

Is there any Dev , Leader or Leading Team responsible, or it will be just gravity falling to the bottom?!!

Three Days and no one answer so it is dead no Dev and no community is left behind or bag holders??
I never heard of 3 days of no response=RIP. How does that work?
Is it Dead?

Is there any Dev , Leader or Leading Team responsible, or it will be just gravity falling to the bottom?!!

Three Days and no one answer so it is dead no Dev and no community is left behind or bag holders??

Not sure.. Coin still works fine as is so I have not gone anywhere. I am looking forward too the new design but it sounds like we are held up waiting for dev
Is it Dead?

Jump to: