Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 159. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
What Happen to Beans stick together, First bean to run off and make excuses for it was the Dev!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How long until we see the new wallets?

As member of the BeanCore I'll be helping on the wallet design (UI & UX) but as Gazzatron said we're at the moment waiting for the developer to get back (he had some issues that are described above on one of his posts). Once we get back on track we'll expect to adjust the roadmap and deliver the community portal and wallet after. At this moment we have to wait and maybe as Gazzatron said gather more "cheap" beans at this prices Wink

We are being de-listed on bittrex so make sure you go there for coins!
Activity: 334
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

As member of the BeanCore I'll be helping on the wallet design (UI & UX) but as Gazzatron said we're at the moment waiting for the developer to get back (he had some issues that are described above on one of his posts). Once we get back on track we'll expect to adjust the roadmap and deliver the community portal and wallet after. At this moment we have to wait and maybe as Gazzatron said gather more "cheap" beans at this prices Wink
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Only being an investor and supporter of BitB I could not say. The dev has had a few issues from what I understand, lets hope he is getting back on track. I'm still building my bag at these low levels Smiley How does it go 'Bigger, faster and stronger', it better be, lol.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I don't have any issues regarding staking and I have my wallet open 24/7. I don't get all but it's normal on every PoS wallet to have some that we don't stake...

What is your average per day per million? Just to get a gauge, I had one conflict yesterday so I'm pleased with that, seems to be getting better Smiley

I don't have any issues regarding staking and I have my wallet open 24/7. I don't get all but it's normal on every PoS wallet to have some that we don't stake...
I had a million coins for a month, only got 13 successful stakes, he then did a difficulty switch and it stopped functioning all together for me, literally had 100x more fails than successfully mined, I dumped it already, there are many POS coins that actually function out there.

Not sure what your problem could be. I'm using the wallet and conf file from the BitB website running on vista x64,  Intel Quad Q6600, 4gb ram and 30mbit internet. I also mine h5 with the GTX 650 Ti graphics card on the same machine, it's on all the time. I get the odd conflicting stake but the staking has given a reliable return of 8-10% per month.

This is the best I can offer without knowing your set-up, still might not be able to help even then, but someone might know Smiley
Activity: 145
I had a million coins for a month, only got 13 successful stakes, he then did a difficulty switch and it stopped functioning all together for me, literally had 100x more fails than successfully mined, I dumped it already, there are many POS coins that actually function out there.
What's up with the POS.. I had 40 fails a week ago... combined em into a 250k block.. 5 days and still no stake despite it saying stake withing 24 hours everyday! wtf is going on with this coin..

time to get out I guess!!!

With that wallet weight you would be only looking at a few stakes a day, as for minting screenshot, hmmm, seriously ! I'm averaging 2-3 stakes per million per day.

Combining into large blocks is not the best way, I have had stakes from 2.5k blocks and set my from 12k thru to 60k. Using coin control to re-block as necessary, setting it to automatic.

Do you like poker? Do you like poker chips? then you can buy some BitBean chips on cryptochips.net Smiley
Direct Link: http://www.cryptochips.net/Purchase.aspx?bitbean=1
BitBean HeadQuarters Has Moved

Awesome! Go Bean Team

I guess when you ignore user posts, and spend more money on beans than your computer equipment, or phone/camera, or basically anything apparently it's no surprise this is going to shi*t again.. price is on the drop and the POS is failing miserably.. probably thanks to the difficulty switch you initiated for some reason.. or whatever.. All that plus these awful "workspace" pictures and missing "community devs" (cause there's only one who has tech from the 90's) directly impacted the market.. I guess I'm dumping this sh*t before it's worthless.. again..
What's up with the POS.. I had 40 fails a week ago... combined em into a 250k block.. 5 days and still no stake despite it saying stake withing 24 hours everyday! wtf is going on with this coin..

time to get out I guess!!!
BitBean HeadQuarters Has Moved

I want to apologize to Team Bean as I have been very occupied with moving my Family and Office to a new location.  The move has not gone as smooth as I would have liked. For the first two weeks in June I was on the road and staying in Hotels and camping with my family while waiting for our new place to become available. There have been many extenuating issues that have come up. I am currently getting the office setup and look forward to getting this project back on track. Due to all the issues I have been dealing with, we are 2 months behind schedule. We'll be putting out an updated Road Map soon. Currently I am waiting to get an ISP to install Internet service. In the mean-time I am working with multiple WifFi repeater bridges for Internet. I hope to have the Internet issue resolved within the week. You will see more regular posts and updates from me moving forward. I am grateful (mucho gratitude!) for the great and loyal members of Team Bean and Bean Core! Thank you also to the patient and loyal long-term investors, your patience will not go UN-rewarded. Also I want to thank those who have dumped BitBean recently, so those of us who are involved and working on BitBean can buy some more cheap Beans! Please dump some more!

I'm posting some pics of the new Head Quarters. 'Temporary Head Quarters' until I open up a separate office in a commercial facility...saving funds for now and making the small office work, so we can save money for trade shows and marketing in 2016.

Here are some pics (of work in progress getting the new office setup)...

Awesome! Go Bean Team
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
If your wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking you should be fine.  Remember you are competing with everyone else who is staking.  The more coins you have the better your chances.
About one million. I read here that 10k blocks were best suited for staking, so i went with that.
difficulty is much higher now try 25k blocks
Sorry if i'm asking, but do you use 25k blocks? how many stakes do you average daily? cause i'm not finding anyone giving info, though everyone seems to be staking good but me. Had tried a range of 63k blocks , 28k blocks before these, but didn't get immediate results aswell. Btw i staked twice today, but they went orphan. Lol.

When i started staking i ran into the same issues. I would constantly change up block sizes in the hopes of improving my stakes, yet nothing really changed other than the time between stakes as I had to wait again for beans to mature.  I finally settled on 50k blocks and haven't touched it since. Coin control has broken them down now to several 9k-2k blocks. Some days I'll get 3-4 stakes confirmed, other times I'll go 3-4 days without a stake.  Personally it seems to do better the less I mess with it and the longer I wait. 
I got 40 mined but not accepted's yesterday.. wassup with that?? my stake weight is 213k right now..

Activity: 560
Such beast.
My bitbean wallet is a madda staking machine.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

The Beans Have Taken Over Development At BitBean Head Quarters!

Activity: 560
Sorry Guys, i increased network weight Smiley

Hello, I'm new to bitbean and relatively new to staking. My bitbean wallet is missing that green up arrow that provides your staking statistics. I downloaded the wallet from this thread, I also downloaded the wallet from the bitbean.org website, they both have the same version number and missing green arrow. In other wallets the arrow is grayed out when you don't have mature coins. Maybe in this wallet it is completely gone until you have mature coins. Do I have the wrong wallet or am I doing something wrong.

The "green up arrow" you reference is the labelStakingIcon. This is unusual behavior. Please do the following:

In your wallet go to "Help>>Debug window" and click on the console tab. In the input box, type "getstakinginfo" without the quotes and copy/paste the results to an email to me:  [email protected]

labelStakingIcon is invoked when "-staking" is true, which then passes control to QTimer, which should start after 30 seconds and update. Please also indicate what platform (Windows/Linux) your running and indicate if your running Linux if you downloaded the binary or compiled from source.

Thank you.

Thank you TeamBean. I removed the line staking=0 from my conf file. Now the arrow is back and I just now staked. I am really liking this coin.
Thanks again TeamBean
Jump to: