Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 158. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Is it Dead?

Is there any Dev , Leader or Leading Team responsible, or it will be just gravity falling to the bottom?!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Price is falling down...
Any news on the new wallet update? do we still need to insert the BitBean.conf file on the %appdata% folder?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
yes me too, Diamond just needed a obj folder with nothing in it, but not working for BITB.. Why is it so difficult to just post a complete git??
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
did that, but it still fails as it is looking for a file called Accumulator.o object file. I have looked through the git, and don't see the file anywhere.
well i just compiled a deamon for another coin and i had to create an obj directory and another folder called crypto into obj.
legendary
did that, but it still fails as it is looking for a file called Accumulator.o object file. I have looked through the git, and don't see the file anywhere.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Are any of the Devs around here??? They are missing an obj folder and some object files within the src directory to compile the daemon for linux when you clone the git...

PLEASE FIX ASAP...
Create a folder called obj in /src
If i remember correctly it'll fix it.
legendary
Are any of the Devs around here??? They are missing an obj folder and some object files within the src directory to compile the daemon for linux when you clone the git...

PLEASE FIX ASAP...
Activity: 91

No problem, I know Im not the only one wanting answer. Im not responsing to that guy comments anymore. Like I said, If the DEV was doing his part, nothing would be said! Dont know why the other guy even responsed and defending. The ass doesnt need to tell anyone to go away or shut up. I check back soon.

I think people can make their own mind up about personalities posting here by what they say and the language they use Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
hey guys, as I see it both have some valid view points but at this moment it's becoming a dick contest Wink

As I've already typed we're trying to get in touch with BitBeaner and let's see in the next days what will happen. Regarding the de-listing from bittrex you can all relax, that will not happen ok?

Peace

No problem, I know Im not the only one wanting answer. Im not responsing to that guy comments anymore. Like I said, If the DEV was doing his part, nothing would be said! Dont know why the other guy even responsed and defending. The ass doesnt need to tell anyone to go away or shut up. I check back soon.
Activity: 334
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
hey guys, as I see it both have some valid view points but at this moment it's becoming a dick contest Wink

As I've already typed we're trying to get in touch with BitBeaner and let's see in the next days what will happen. Regarding the de-listing from bittrex you can all relax, that will not happen ok?

Peace
I will restate I have no problem with coin's speed of transfer or the wallet I downloaded, it successfully stakes my coins giving me a daily return of 2-3k per million and none of the top wallets have not changed much. If you have sold your coins then good, I most probably bought them and you need not be here anymore. I hope the developer sorts out his problems and get back on track.

I havent dump my coins yet. And I will announce my issue any time I please too. I glad ur not having issue with ur wallet or staking any orphans. Unless if ur on the dev team or is help other solving a problem, then maybe you shouldnt be comment to ppl post. Dont mislead for ur profit!

Oh my god, you for real?
I will restate I have no problem with coin's speed of transfer or the wallet I downloaded, it successfully stakes my coins giving me a daily return of 2-3k per million and none of the top wallets have not changed much. If you have sold your coins then good, I most probably bought them and you need not be here anymore. I hope the developer sorts out his problems and get back on track.

I havent dump my coins yet. And I will announce my issue any time I please too. I glad ur not having issue with ur wallet or staking any orphans. Unless if ur on the dev team or is help other solving a problem, then maybe you shouldnt be comment to ppl post. Dont mislead for ur profit!
More to the point is why are you here ? Lets see what could it be;

- long term FUDder, no positive comments, could be
 - looking to force the price down to get in low, probably
 - Lost funds on the coin, unlikely

With the coin as it is, it has quick confirmations, good staking, stable wallet
and a stable richlist. The developer's absence is a concern but in no way
means the failure of the coin the way you keep carrying on. Half full approach
is my stance.

Wallet not stable. Dev no where to be found, I ask around last night at Cryptsy, they said Dev abandon project long ago. and they said who ever taking over now has disappear and doesnt know what he is doing.

Like I said if the new dev was around doing his job and showing support this wouldnt be said right now.

Im not a Fudder just tired Getting screwed by Dev, and every time I say something I have a guy like you come defend the coin, Read my past post when i was with other coin, I wasnt fudding, i was raising hell abt the project and was right.

Why are you defending, did you fix the wallet for the guy with 40 orphans?

Ask yourself what are you doing, Do you want to keep fighting with me and bring the price down?

I made all my points. But if you want to give me something to complain about, go ahead and make more excuses!

But this so pointless I not argueing with your kind of people. My point been made. Let others see what I had to say. In the meantime go create you another newbie acct. Im not, let people see what I have to say, and check my history. I dont mislead people!
More to the point is why are you here ? Lets see what could it be;

- long term FUDder, no positive comments, could be
 - looking to force the price down to get in low, probably
 - Lost funds on the coin, unlikely

With the coin as it is, it has quick confirmations, good staking, stable wallet
and a stable richlist. The developer's absence is a concern but in no way
means the failure of the coin the way you keep carrying on. Half full approach
is my stance.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I dumped 500k coins on bittrex in the past week and it's still up for delist.. lol.. and it was worth more at the time too! this is on a bad downward-spiral! And seriously: poor quality canned bean pictures with a Y2K era work-space will never ever help anyone!

Go ahead keep it up! Dev not around. Who going to trust in this coin now. Too many Dev are screwing ppl around. Everyone going to other stake coins that have Dev with real Balls to do there jobs!

Been through your comments on this thread and quite honestly, other than a few posts on how to get your staking working, they have only been negative. If you don't wish to add value I suggest you got to the other threads for the staking coins you like. Some of us want to see the coin succeed, you obviously don't so unless you are a career FUDder I respectfully suggest you keep your rhetoric to yourself.

Hey! Newbie. Staking started to sux about 2 mos ago, its still not staking like it use to be. And the Dev ran off about 2 mos ago, and came back two weeks ago and said he been moving, thats cool but he said give him a week to get internet connection back up. ok. 2 weeks later he still gone, others had question about there stake, what I see one person had 40 orphans? Where the dev, did he come in help the guy out, no! You tell me to hush, lol... I not the kind of guy to mislead people for profit! I will say exactly like it is! Dev is screwing us around Period! You can pretent it all good if u like... But it looks like it abandon. People dont stick around if they keep getting misleaded and no support. And would they come back, I doubt it. The dev doesnt have his crap together, and he leaving people hang out to dry! He said he was going to buy up some cheap beans, lol what is he waiting for 4sat again. You guys better keep an eye on the rich list, its a matter of time before the whales are going to dump to take what profit there is left!

So I guess ur comment to me didnt work. Im sure alot feel the same as I do, but havent said anything yet. But Im not a dreamer, I go with the facts and base on what I seen. This coin is losing it support for good, because the Dev cant be trusted.

If the Dev was here taking care of the community and the coin, none of this would be said!

Give me one reason why people will still buy this coin!

Go ahead keep it up! Dev not around. Who going to trust in this coin now. Too many Dev are screwing ppl around. Everyone going to other stake coins that have Dev with real Balls to do there jobs!

Been through your comments on this thread and quite honestly, other than a few posts on how to get your staking working, they have only been negative. If you don't wish to add value I suggest you go to the other threads for the staking coins you like. Some of us want to see the coin succeed, you obviously don't so unless you are a career FUDder I respectfully suggest you keep your rhetoric to yourself.
How long until we see the new wallets?

As member of the BeanCore I'll be helping on the wallet design (UI & UX) but as Gazzatron said we're at the moment waiting for the developer to get back (he had some issues that are described above on one of his posts). Once we get back on track we'll expect to adjust the roadmap and deliver the community portal and wallet after. At this moment we have to wait and maybe as Gazzatron said gather more "cheap" beans at this prices Wink

We are being de-listed on bittrex so make sure you go there for coins!

Delisting would not be good.. Keep the volume up!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How long until we see the new wallets?

As member of the BeanCore I'll be helping on the wallet design (UI & UX) but as Gazzatron said we're at the moment waiting for the developer to get back (he had some issues that are described above on one of his posts). Once we get back on track we'll expect to adjust the roadmap and deliver the community portal and wallet after. At this moment we have to wait and maybe as Gazzatron said gather more "cheap" beans at this prices Wink

We are being de-listed on bittrex so make sure you go there for coins!

Delisting would not be good.. Keep the volume up!
Jump to: