Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 175. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
We were able to drop net weight by 20%, share a lot of BitB successfully and pretty well distributed, I bet their are a lot of happy costumers. You will see the positive effect this will bring to our community as we celebrate and share love ever 15th of every other month. Just a thought try asking the top Bitcoin hashers to turn their miners off so we can cpu mine for a day.  Grin
I have a new Recipe up my sleeve just let me get the details down and will release soon.
As for the website don't stress this topic any more like I said once "The Grid" service is running I'll create a second website and I will not be charging anything.
I'm not here to take anything over, I just want to be a valuable Bean asset to this community.

Well a big thanks back at you! If donations are needed just post should be more then enough help here!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We were able to drop net weight by 20%, share a lot of BitB successfully and pretty well distributed. I bet their are a lot of happy costumers. You will see the positive effect this will bring to our community as we celebrate and share love ever 15th of every other month. Just a thought try asking the top Bitcoin hashers to turn their miners off so we can cpu mine for a day.  Grin
I have a new Recipe up my sleeve just let me get the details down and will release soon.
As for the website don't stress this topic any more like I said once "The Grid" service is running I'll create a second website and I will not be charging anything.
I'm not here to take anything over, I just want to be a valuable Bean asset to this community.
Activity: 42
this is hopless turn of the stake not help the price... i think this coin already dead....

Let's see, the community just demonstrated its commitment to the coin and it has sold buy support at 20 sat and it is not falling despite some people taking some profit off the staking holiday (@Bean Recipe- nicely done sir, nicely done!  Thanks for the idea and for making it happen!) and you're calling that a dead coin?  Really?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
this is hopless turn of the stake not help the price... i think this coin already dead....
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
wow!

Just heard of this coin, its features and community, and I  am jumping aboard!!

I have been out of cryptoworld for some months because I was a bit let down with the way some coins turn out to be... and bitbean was the coin to reawake the crypto spirit in me! Smiley

And thanks to the high stakers for turning off their wallets Smiley

Rich 1 and 3 are offline wow tytytytytyty Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
that's like 500k bitbs up for grabs

Before:

After:

Nice job!  Man, gotta love this coin  Grin

Great news good job community!
Activity: 19
wow!

Just heard of this coin, its features and community, and I  am jumping aboard!!

I have been out of cryptoworld for some months because I was a bit let down with the way some coins turn out to be... and bitbean was the coin to reawake the crypto spirit in me! Smiley

And thanks to the high stakers for turning off their wallets Smiley

Before:

http://i61.tinypic.com/20f9bur.jpg

After:

http://i59.tinypic.com/1z3yyrt.jpg

Nice job!  Man, gotta love this coin  Grin

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
look at this.. everybody sale not buy >>>  http://prntscr.com/6h2e2l
legendary
legendary

Turning off my wallet, i think others will follow as agreed
enjoy bean community, remember TOGETHER WE´RE STRONGER

Turning off my wallet. I don't own 1% (just under it so I "could" keep my wallet on and been in the letter, but not the spirit of this one of a kind holiday) but this is one of those occasions where my self interest in the short run may do more harm in the long run.  "Non-cooperative-cooperatve game theory."  Ultimately, working together, we all win. Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of.  

I shut down I hope we see some new faces around here for this event!

I shut down my wallet for the day as well...
Good luck to all new stakers - stake and bake for 1000 BITB per!  Wink

Turning off my wallet, i think others will follow as agreed
enjoy bean community, remember TOGETHER WE´RE STRONGER

Turning off my wallet. I don't own 1% (just under it so I "could" keep my wallet on and been in the letter, but not the spirit of this one of a kind holiday) but this is one of those occasions where my self interest in the short run may do more harm in the long run.  "Non-cooperative-cooperatve game theory."  Ultimately, working together, we all win. Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of.  

I shut down I hope we see some new faces around here for this event!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
"Staking 1.5 million nets me about 1k a day boo"

ouch, 5 mil nets 12-15k

... https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/ click extraction
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
Staking 1.5 million nets me about 1k a day boo
legendary
Activity: 1876
grabbed some 400k of these awhile back to experiment, can see where its heading though, larger holders have an increased probability of finding blocks, so over time their holdings increase which again increases the prob of them finding more, eventually only the very top holders will recieve blocks.

well atleast you guys found something, the ultimate coin in the rich getting richer stakes.

my holding only found 3 blocks since i purchased and therefore my (and most holders except the top) % of supply will continually fall.
Jump to: