Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 176. (Read 275896 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Number 1 is currently hitting 29% of the blocks(#3 is at 8%). This is up since some of you started turning your wallets off early. Don't mean to rain on the parade but If all the 'big' holders of 1-5 mil turn their wallets off #1 is just going to hit a higher percentage.

Rich #1 has staked 4,320,026.25 ... terminator
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Also shutting down early, I hope other big holders are in on this to make it work, for the greater good!
Activity: 13
Hello BitB community just hours for me till celebration day, but ill be going down a little early to share more of my blocks. Unfortunately only 5 members claimed the 10k BitB so I'll be sending 150k to our faucet like promised TxId: ac209d125a6fb6211ee883b5e3068a4e4dd0a0e07f6462e5bb4bf0f9c81b5a4d .
Happy Holidays and expect future BitBean Recipes .

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Taking offers to add more payout coins to www.xpool.ca

PM if interested.

Cheers!
Activity: 13
This was a great ride but sadly with 638 million coins in the wild and a market of sellers and very few buyers (less than 2BTC in buys across the markets)it is time for me to leave my bean farm, I had fun with the coin and sent several tweets. I wish you luck.

Good day Bean Team!

First, I want to say thank you to the Bean Team for the energy and commitment they've put into saving this coin for all of us.  We are in great hands!

Second, though I agree whole heartedly with the "take your time, do it right" philosophy of the development team, I wanted to voice a single concern.  

We appear, for the moment, to be at risk of losing some of our "good will" and momentum.  I'm not saying we need to pump the coin, that's not what is needed as this is a great, high functioning coin and people who take the time to look can easily see that...  Plus the Staking Holiday is a great way to build community and I for one will be turning off my wallet on the 15th as I know several of you will too because this coin has a great community that believes in the development team and the coin!  

But, in my humble opinion, (and if I presume too much, I do humbly apologize to all of you!) all that is needed to maintain good will and momentum is a time-line.  Open-ended development schedules (we will sell no wine before it's time!) do not often inspire confidence.

I know that each member of the development team has lives and busy schedules (I know that I could never do what they have accomplished, so my thanks to all of them as noted above is truly sincere).  

But, I'd like to see an actual time line.  If it is going to take 3 weeks for a website, schedule it for 4 so that if life interrupts there is built in wiggle room.  If a new wallet with a built in config file will take 2 weeks, schedule it for 3, etc.  But, more important, deliver on that "set in stone" scheduled date.  

Don't deliver early, don't deliver late, deliver as scheduled.  That builds confidence.  That builds momentum.  

Admittedly, I can't help on a technical side but if a problem presents itself and the developers need additional donations to solve the problem, I will step up, if and when, needed.  I am willing to put my beans where my mouth is and believe others in the community will as well.  

Thanks again for everything you've done so far Bean Team!  Go Bean, Too the Bean-a-verse!

+1  Wink
+2
Thanks for your support on the 15th promo, I'm not a part of the team bean but my goal is to help amap. Price I'm not afraid I've seen worst and the wallet + network is healthy. I think their are already 200 addresses with over 1 mill so sorry If people want to leave just don't get stuck with only empty cans lmao. Cant stress enough how important Is the 20 mb blocks for you beaners that don't know they want to implement it to Bitcoin and other altcoins in order to be a globe competitor, but it requires a hard fork. Just take some time and do your research 20+mb Blocks is the future of all coins you can say Bitbean is the test subject. Im buying on current price and placing sell order above 100 sat, With a fixed amount and top holders only selling only interest and weak hands investing more than they can afford, let see how long it will be till we sit on the moon Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
This was a great ride but sadly with 638 million coins in the wild and a market of sellers and very few buyers (less than 2BTC in buys across the markets)it is time for me to leave my bean farm, I had fun with the coin and sent several tweets. I wish you luck.

Good day Bean Team!

First, I want to say thank you to the Bean Team for the energy and commitment they've put into saving this coin for all of us.  We are in great hands!

Second, though I agree whole heartedly with the "take your time, do it right" philosophy of the development team, I wanted to voice a single concern. 

We appear, for the moment, to be at risk of losing some of our "good will" and momentum.  I'm not saying we need to pump the coin, that's not what is needed as this is a great, high functioning coin and people who take the time to look can easily see that...  Plus the Staking Holiday is a great way to build community and I for one will be turning off my wallet on the 15th as I know several of you will too because this coin has a great community that believes in the development team and the coin! 

But, in my humble opinion, (and if I presume too much, I do humbly apologize to all of you!) all that is needed to maintain good will and momentum is a time-line.  Open-ended development schedules (we will sell no wine before it's time!) do not often inspire confidence.

I know that each member of the development team has lives and busy schedules (I know that I could never do what they have accomplished, so my thanks to all of them as noted above is truly sincere).   

But, I'd like to see an actual time line.  If it is going to take 3 weeks for a website, schedule it for 4 so that if life interrupts there is built in wiggle room.  If a new wallet with a built in config file will take 2 weeks, schedule it for 3, etc.  But, more important, deliver on that "set in stone" scheduled date. 

Don't deliver early, don't deliver late, deliver as scheduled.  That builds confidence.  That builds momentum. 

Admittedly, I can't help on a technical side but if a problem presents itself and the developers need additional donations to solve the problem, I will step up, if and when, needed.  I am willing to put my beans where my mouth is and believe others in the community will as well. 

Thanks again for everything you've done so far Bean Team!  Go Bean, Too the Bean-a-verse!
Activity: 706
the price keep down... no pumper here?
We need more marketing. Wink

+1 ... Dev team is busy dumping so just put low buys in they ALWAYS get hit lol

"dev team is dumping"  geezz someones a cynical douche eh??  nah it couldn't be the rising price of BTC... which always affects newer alt coins the most. or even just traders... lol it always "has to be the dev" with some people.  when you assume you make an ASS out U and ME... but mostly just U

yes a little PR could go a long way for BITB.

also extending the max coin age would entice new buyers to step in... the way it's set up most new or smaller buyers would be thinking that they'd have to buy huge chunks of it to have a chance to stake and not bother trying something that almost forces them to spend more than their comfortable with.  

I 2nd this. Don't spill your beans just yet guys or your gonna be kicking the can, lol . . .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
lol oh no not a lul in a crypto market
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
i think dev must reduce the block reward for keep the price up........... IT MUST BE!!

it grows at a set rate which isn't too fast compared to a lot of "forever" mined coins and even a lot of the crazy high % pos coins... lol in fact I get a lot more than 1000 coins per pos find from a lot of coins

I think allowing for more stake age/weight per coin will allow smaller wallets to find pos blocks which will help spread out BITB more and more over time instead of the only wallets growing being the big wallets like it is now
ya i agree with your option too... this coin is too easy to mine... or maybe the dev want to sold their coin as fast as possible?  Grin Grin
legendary
Kaspa
i think dev must reduce the block reward for keep the price up........... IT MUST BE!!

it grows at a set rate which isn't too fast compared to a lot of "forever" mined coins and even a lot of the crazy high % pos coins... lol in fact I get a lot more than 1000 coins per pos find from a lot of coins

I think allowing for more stake age/weight per coin will allow smaller wallets to find pos blocks which will help spread out BITB more and more over time instead of the only wallets growing being the big wallets like it is now
legendary
Kaspa

"dev team is dumping"  geezz someones a cynical douche eh??  nah it couldn't be the rising price of BTC... which always affects newer alt coins the most. or even just traders... lol it always "has to be the dev" with some people.  when you assume you make an ASS out U and ME... but mostly just U

yes a little PR could go a long way for BITB.

also extending the max coin age would entice new buyers to step in... the way it's set up most new or smaller buyers would be thinking that they'd have to buy huge chunks of it to have a chance to stake and not bother trying something that almost forces them to spend more than their comfortable with.  

Activity: 658

Activity: 492
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Share the word!

Preview this img on twitter and facebook or any other 2 social network or website and get 10k

Here's a direct link to the img: https://i.imgur.com/TGwtNNx.jpg
Just reply with your posts here and Pm me your wallet info for security purposes, show me proof and I'll pay you asaIc.

"Any BitB not claimed will be sent to the faucet and a new amount will be used next month"

Check It,
BR

*Max 200k BitBeans
170k BitBeans left:

1.TxId: 4efad59d17bb4fcb772a1d2502de27fb1b5064c72b16204d550c9be4b663d30b
2.TxId: 42474524d2d809eb62cd488e2009938c428ff0f45c99927c061c985da0fa5d54
3.TxId: 20ed5fcae66cfcbeb4610f3595a7844a8b44c15a3f50dcf051afc0a11541702f

PM sent

I Love $Bean

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=361878353997676&id=100005265438304&pnref=story

Thanks
Jump to: