Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 177. (Read 275896 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
@Lovethecoins
This was my idea the bitbean team only made the meme. Their is no guaranty that top beanbag holders will turn their wallets off but I will and some more too. We as a community should take some initiative and do whats on our mind  Wink
With that said I want to let you guys and gals know I've just subscribed to "THE GRID" and as soon its released I will be creating a spot for us to go other than the future website.

I agree community support will make us grow at a great pace.. I didn't realize this wasnt the dev team that made the post!   Also awesome news on that will be excited on updates!   That top wallet has almost staked more then I own Sad lol
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Start using $BITB and #bitbean in your tweets y'all.
Network weight is cray cray but I'm hitting some blocks.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Share the word!

Preview this img on twitter and facebook or any other 2 social network or website and get 10k
https://i.imgur.com/TGwtNNx.jpg

Here's a direct link to the img: https://i.imgur.com/TGwtNNx.jpg
Just reply with your posts here and Pm me your wallet info for security purposes, show me proof and I'll pay you asaIc.

"Any BitB not claimed will be sent to the faucet and a new amount will be used next month"

Check It,
BR

*Max 200k BitBeans
170k BitBeans left:

1.TxId: 4efad59d17bb4fcb772a1d2502de27fb1b5064c72b16204d550c9be4b663d30b
2.TxId: 42474524d2d809eb62cd488e2009938c428ff0f45c99927c061c985da0fa5d54
3.TxId: 20ed5fcae66cfcbeb4610f3595a7844a8b44c15a3f50dcf051afc0a11541702f

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
@Lovethecoins
This was my idea the bitbean team only made the meme. Their is no guaranty that top beanbag holders will turn their wallets off but I will and some more too. We as a community should take some initiative and do whats on our mind  Wink
With that said I want to let you guys and gals know I've just subscribed to "THE GRID" and as soon its released I will be creating a spot for us to go other than the future website.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Anyone who wants to Spread Bean Love will only have to turn their wallets off on the 15 of this month for 24 hours time zone independent.
  This will be continued turning the 15 of every other month into a Bitbean holiday. "never been done"  Wink
  Why turn off wallet? The goal is to lower Network Weight by a lot so that people with small amounts of beans can have a higher percent in finding a block, creating lots of happy costumer's.
  This is much better than just giving out free coins, gaining stakes help you appreciate the value of your coin and this will boost its Well-being.
  So don't forget to spread the word and if your a low stake holder on the 15 your chances will be multiplied   Grin
  Their are already members that agree with this plan and are aboard are you?

Complementary meme by the Bean Team

Donations for Bean Team                  
Bitbeans:                                                               Bitcoins:
2WcY6PfocpVHi23rGceWCn4F4b4UrWSPhw              1BeanGkNgLncXRndaD9yJEokYRCxu91FuR

Well if we start seeing more wallets connected I will do this... I only have 4million but I will turn it off.... I hope this brings in lots of new people

I haven't heard the devs promoting this at all and its not posted on the bitbean twitter account?

Also my connections are dropping network weight is staking about the same... Should we be expecting growth in connections for this day?

It would be nice if the official bitbean twitter was retweeting everyones posts, but the great thing about community coins is anyone can take the incentive and start a good idea rolling  Grin

yes the net weight has seemed to level off and is maintaining for the time being could easily start climbing again (10k's is over 1 billion now)  since there is only a set amount of BITB created each day it can only grow so fast  Cool

and if all the big wallets lockout staking for the day on the 15th then the connections should stay but net weight should drop like a rock so wallets with smaller weights will have way better chances at finding pos blocks
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Anyone who wants to Spread Bean Love will only have to turn their wallets off on the 15 of this month for 24 hours time zone independent.
  This will be continued turning the 15 of every other month into a Bitbean holiday. "never been done"  Wink
  Why turn off wallet? The goal is to lower Network Weight by a lot so that people with small amounts of beans can have a higher percent in finding a block, creating lots of happy costumer's.
  This is much better than just giving out free coins, gaining stakes help you appreciate the value of your coin and this will boost its Well-being.
  So don't forget to spread the word and if your a low stake holder on the 15 your chances will be multiplied   Grin
  Their are already members that agree with this plan and are aboard are you?

Complementary meme by the Bean Team

Donations for Bean Team                  
Bitbeans:                                                               Bitcoins:
2WcY6PfocpVHi23rGceWCn4F4b4UrWSPhw              1BeanGkNgLncXRndaD9yJEokYRCxu91FuR

Well if we start seeing more wallets connected I will do this... I only have 4million but I will turn it off.... I hope this brings in lots of new people

I haven't heard the devs promoting this at all and its not posted on the bitbean twitter account?

Also my connections are dropping network weight is staking about the same... Should we be expecting growth in connections for this day?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
any one know till when this POS will end? sorry for ask.. i'm newbie here
tq
not in the file with the qt but the roaming file? are you sure it's labeled BitBean.conf not Bitbean.conf or BitBean.conf.txt ?

just trying to run through the obvious... I just re started my wallet and it's working fine

My wallet is fine too. (sync)
Make sure it isn´t  *.conf.txt.....

online now... i just try again the step from the first.. maybe from copy paste code of config.
thx guys
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
not in the file with the qt but the roaming file? are you sure it's labeled BitBean.conf not Bitbean.conf or BitBean.conf.txt ?

just trying to run through the obvious... I just re started my wallet and it's working fine

My wallet is fine too. (sync)
Make sure it isn´t  *.conf.txt.....

look like this? http://prntscr.com/6eyptx
legendary
Kaspa

hi... i just want to ask why my wallet still out of sync (no connection) .
i have follow the instruction in the first page...
anybody can help?
thx

did you put a BitBean.conf file in the wallets AppData/Roaming file?

yes i did..
legendary
Kaspa
anybody can help?
thx

did you put a BitBean.conf file in the wallets AppData/Roaming file?
anybody can help?
thx
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
Kaspa
lol yup I feel lucky when I find more than 4 in a day now  Grin

and thanks for the update teamBean
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
network weight...  Shocked

I have about 1% and blocks are becoming rarer...
Jump to: