Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 181. (Read 275855 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
But the coin is fine as-is, right now... no dev required. So in this particular RL you already have a product on which to form an opinion. Devs, I could give a 5hi+ who you are Smiley

Fair enough... I guess we will let the market decide
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
But the coin is fine as-is, right now... no dev required. So in this particular RL you already have a product on which to form an opinion. Devs, I could give a 5hi+ who you are Smiley
HELLO can anyone here me!!!!

Here or hear ?

haha oppps... So many new coins around here it is hard investing into things blindly... I do like the coin but as we have already seen devs can fuck off anytime... Knowing who is behind the project is a good step.. Little bit of accountability besides that its just another coin.... How many times in RL would you invest in someone you didn't know on goals you didn't know hoping they do it right Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
HELLO can anyone here me!!!!

Here or hear ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
wow I only found 1 block today lol with over 1 mill
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
How many connections you guys got I just drop dramatically

Mine is jumping all over the place had 64 then 20 now 35 again

I always have 16 connections, probably because I have not set a max higher than that...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mine is jumping all over the place had 64 then 20 now 35 again
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
legendary
there should be a guide on coin control for newbies Smiley

+1 on that lol I'm not even a newb and still haven't tried to figure it out yet, I just end up saving my wallet.dat and making a blank wallet and saving the wallet.dat and an address from it then reopen old wallet.dat and send my coins in whatever strategic amounts to the new wallet.

a video tutorial on youtube would be awesome lol I'll have a look

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-control-features-934165

http://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12761-could-someone-please-explain-to-me-how-to-use-coin-control/

legendary
Kaspa

+1 on that lol I'm not even a newb and still haven't tried to figure it out yet, I just end up saving my wallet.dat and making a blank wallet and saving the wallet.dat and an address from it then reopen old wallet.dat and send my coins in whatever strategic amounts to the new wallet.

a video tutorial on youtube would be awesome lol I'll have a look
legendary
legendary
Kaspa
What is the hold up on updating the OP... I think we should know who is all involved in this take over!  I have heard a couple things but I wanna see results :-)

I will answer both your questions quick. 

Team Bean has been working behind the scenes to plan a solid roadmap and future for BitBean.

He passed few days have been quietly mostly because I have been traveling and mostly communicating with the team briefly through irc each night. 

We will be updating soon. 

Thanks for the support.

Please PM BitBeancoin with any questions.

right on, can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us... enjoy your vacation  Cool
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
What is the hold up on updating the OP... I think we should know who is all involved in this take over!  I have heard a couple things but I wanna see results :-)

I will answer both your questions quick. 

Team Bean has been working behind the scenes to plan a solid roadmap and future for BitBean.

He passed few days have been quietly mostly because I have been traveling and mostly communicating with the team briefly through irc each night. 

We will be updating soon. 

Thanks for the support.

Please PM BitBeancoin with any questions.
OH ok .. Got it .. Thanks for the info.. Team Bean PM me so we can network about some options for A Bean Marketplace Smiley

Shoot a PM to bitbeancoin. I will check them all later tonight and try to answer everyone.
There will be some ports coming from the dev team soon.  

We just had an interview with a new site who will be releasing an article soon about us.  

While the team has chosen to remain semi anonymous, we will let you know that the team is hard at work planning a solid future for BitBean.  

I am actually out of town on a family vacation but will be on each night to work with the team.

Any pm's sent to bitbeancoin will be answered later tonight and tomorrow morning.  Sorry for the delay but I have been traveling the passed few days.  

Thanks for the great support everyone we look forward to good times ahead for BITBb

Tuwie
Jump to: