Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 188. (Read 275855 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It's easy to abuse this innovative shitty PoS.
Just split your coins into different addresses on the same wallet, Then you'll find tons of PoS blocks that gives 1k coin each...
And big dumps will come and coin'll be dead.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Wow 6 blocks in a hour Grin
Good for you  Wink

congrats for you,, all day long and found 2 blocks  Grin
You guys so luck I haven't found one yet need to pick up some more while still cheap

I am staking roughly 111,000 and it tells me 23 hours to 1 day...  I have managed 4 stakes in a week and a half or so... It does make me want to get a few more BITB...

lol I keep buying in little bit by little bit, 1 day I found 15 blocks with 900k then the next day I found 7 blocks with 1 mill. (next day was 10) but the 1 mill keeps my weight up to saying 2-3 hr wait. another "trick" I'm using is small deposits  Cool not one of my deposits is over 10k coins so when I find a block my weight doesn't drop hardly at all.

lol for the bass player  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgaBGu7Mlvo
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
Good for you  Wink

congrats for you,, all day long and found 2 blocks  Grin
You guys so luck I haven't found one yet need to pick up some more while still cheap

I am staking roughly 111,000 and it tells me 23 hours to 1 day...  I have managed 4 stakes in a week and a half or so... It does make me want to get a few more BITB...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

So that's where all the blocks go now  Grin.

I'm waiting for a new block for 37 hours now, even though the wallet estimates pay-outs every 11 to 14 hours (depending on the network weight). Only had an invalid block last night Tongue.

Yes because of the 6 hr max coin age/weight, so once their max weight is hit it becomes about luck... like solo mining a coin with a small mining rig.

they are talking about extending the max age... but I hope they don't change it too much, because it's meant to be competitive, like miners needing to buy more hashrate to keep competing to find a block our "hashpower" is our coins weight, so it has built in incentive to buy more Cheesy
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Good for you  Wink

congrats for you,, all day long and found 2 blocks  Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
Got a block today ( after a couple days wait )
Activity: 249

So that's where all the blocks go now  Grin.

I'm waiting for a new block for 37 hours now, even though the wallet estimates pay-outs every 11 to 14 hours (depending on the network weight). Only had an invalid block last night Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Activity: 71
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Who is the team behind this now Smiley

I would like too see this added on the OP

I will be watching this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!

Our core team thus far, is made up of a systems analyst, 2 programmers , 2 graphic design artists, an adviser and of course a strong and supportive community around us.

Wow  Shocked   !   With a team like that BitBean will be on the moon in no time.

Cheers,
Activity: 12
+1 amesterdamer   

Looks great, well done sir. Has this been distributed anywhere? I'm willing to pitch in for PR release distribution, BitcoinPRbuzz.com/services does it for bitcoin related projects.

Only places its been sent has been here, twitter, and posted in a couple chats. We could sure use help getting it distributed. Thank you!

Sorry sir ,, i guess bitbean already in yobit ,, why you do not update the market place for BITB in opening page,, thanks  Grin
Activity: 435
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Who is the team behind this now Smiley

I would like too see this added on the OP

I will be watching this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!

Our core team thus far, is made up of a systems analyst, 2 programmers , 2 graphic design artists, an adviser and of course a strong and supportive community around us.
Any Mac wallet on the horizon?  Sure would love to stake my 850,000 beans!!

Hello. Yes a Mac wallet is planned for near future release. The Press Release details our short-term road-map.

Thank you sir!  Not sure I can wait that long.  My wife has a windows machine so maybe I'll start staking on that until the mac wallet comes out.

Actually, I have a Raspberry Pi running Debian Wheezy.  I wonder if it's powerful enough to stake my coins?

Yes, should work. Haven't tried it yet, so please let us know how it goes. We are available via IRC Freenode #bitbean if you should need assistance.
+1 amesterdamer   

Looks great, well done sir. Has this been distributed anywhere? I'm willing to pitch in for PR release distribution, BitcoinPRbuzz.com/services does it for bitcoin related projects.

Only places its been sent has been here, twitter, and posted in a couple chats. We could sure use help getting it distributed. Thank you!

Official request has been made to Poloniex to add Bitbean to their exchange.

- Bitbeaner
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Hello. Yes a Mac wallet is planned for near future release. The Press Release details our short-term road-map.

Thank you sir!  Not sure I can wait that long.  My wife has a windows machine so maybe I'll start staking on that until the mac wallet comes out.

Actually, I have a Raspberry Pi running Debian Wheezy.  I wonder if it's powerful enough to stake my coins?

One last thing: Does staking work on the online wallet Coinwallet.co?  I'm assuming it does.  If so I'll just use that.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1484
My staking is working now  Grin

Does the weight depend on the amount of coins in your wallet?
Yep, it does for now. For future reference dev team is looking to make pos reward more fairer and possible for low balance wallet to stake often so more people will have incentive to stake and keep the wallet open which helps secure network as well.
legendary

Jump to: