Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 186. (Read 275855 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
The staking is exponentially going to get worse because the top 20 wallets own more than 60% of the beans. last week it was like 50%. In a month or 2 it is going to like 90%. All anyone says is buy more beans.... This coins staking is screwed. The top 20 wallets will dictate the market. Would you buy into gold or silver if 20 people owned 60% of the market.
Quit deluding yourselves this is scam coin with fake buy/sell presure.
The community can't give us any transperency about the team working on it and I'm sure this post will be deleted because moderation by the OP.
All this coin is. Is a bunch of fart jokes.
Look at how many coins the guy staking multiple times a day and look at the block  chain.... a top 20 bag holder.
The troll box cryptsy is all the same. I point out the errors and people complain I'm trying to bring the price down and one guy called me pathetic.
I did buy in early and noticed my stake shrink and shrink and shrink.
you literally have to buy a million beans to stake at a reasonable level and that puts you in the top.50 addresses. Look at the block chain explorer and rich list.
This coin is a scam and the "community" is going to string ( bean) you along for a massive P&D like another poster pointed out.
Please tell us all the people working on the coin and what you hope to implement that hasnt been done on a thousand coins before and don't say 2 weeks... and BTW a press release involves press, not just posting something on a website that has > 500 views.

So your trying to say stop buying BITB and invest in a bunch of Hardware to try to compete in the BTC Network hmmm I wonder how much that will cost, its like saying don't buy BTC because those who benefit are the bear whales . I'm a noob but I like to read and you should just get out of crypto entirely.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

website is almost done Wink /// 80% done (give or take) // just need to finish the content text for it /// over n out

Awesome news! Thanks for the update
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The staking is exponentially going to get worse because the top 20 wallets own more than 60% of the beans. last week it was like 50%. In a month or 2 it is going to like 90%. All anyone says is buy more beans.... This coins staking is screwed. The top 20 wallets will dictate the market. Would you buy into gold or silver if 20 people owned 60% of the market.
Quit deluding yourselves this is scam coin with fake buy/sell presure.
The community can't give us any transperency about the team working on it and I'm sure this post will be deleted because moderation by the OP.
All this coin is. Is a bunch of fart jokes.
Look at how many coins the guy staking multiple times a day and look at the block  chain.... a top 20 bag holder.
The troll box cryptsy is all the same. I point out the errors and people complain I'm trying to bring the price down and one guy called me pathetic.
I did buy in early and noticed my stake shrink and shrink and shrink.
you literally have to buy a million beans to stake at a reasonable level and that puts you in the top.50 addresses. Look at the block chain explorer and rich list.
This coin is a scam and the "community" is going to string ( bean) you along for a massive P&D like another poster pointed out.
Please tell us all the people working on the coin and what you hope to implement that hasnt been done on a thousand coins before and don't say 2 weeks... and BTW a press release involves press, not just posting something on a website that has > 500 views.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Done !

just got my first stake so happy thanks to the coin I picked up yesterday  Grin
let me tell you I rather wait to get a stake worth 1000k then to get 1 worth a really crappy percentage  Wink
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

website is almost done Wink /// 80% done (give or take) // just need to finish the content text for it /// over n out

Activity: 30
Now it says my weight is 10, I've lost hope
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

And I just got another one at 09:25  Wink

Edit: and just got another one at 09:28  Grin

How many coins do you have with such a high stake speed? I'm still waiting for the next stake, last one was 2,5 days ago... even though the wallet estimates a stake every 12 to 14 hours... so I'm now slowly dividing my 245.000 BITB in chunks of 10.000 coins and using different wallet addresses. Hopefully that will increase the stake speed again.

Yes, dividing your coins into 10k chunks might help reduce your waiting  Wink

It's worth a try, as right now it doesn't seem to be staking at all, even though the wallet says it is. I'm also going to use several wallet addresses with a maximum of 100k coins per address. So I'm curious what that will do for staking  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

How many coins do you have with such a high stake speed? I'm still waiting for the next stake, last one was 2,5 days ago... even though the wallet estimates a stake every 12 to 14 hours... so I'm now slowly dividing my 245.000 BITB in chunks of 10.000 coins and using different wallet addresses. Hopefully that will increase the stake speed again.

Yes, dividing your coins into 10k chunks might help reduce your waiting  Wink

Jesus, I'm jealous. And there's me with not one single stake!

Impressive Smiley
legendary
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Activity: 71
http://oi61.tinypic.com/ogz1o4.jpg

your full amount when i can ask?
http://oi61.tinypic.com/ogz1o4.jpg

Jesus, I'm jealous. And there's me with not one single stake!

Now that is one lucky man... I have 64connections online right now... There is more people staking bitbean then any other POS coin I know.. Good job everyone!
legendary

I have 500k coins that I bought, been staking for 2 days and nothing, I must have awful luck Sad
You should definitely hit few blocks with that amount everyday, are you sure your wallet is staking? Check your pos weight and estimated time to hit pos blocks in green signal near network display in your wallet!

https://i.imgur.com/y0oIEIc.png

That's my wallet, I'm using the conf from Mega in the first post.

I transferred 90k to another computer to see if staking works on there
legendary
Activity: 1484
I have 500k coins that I bought, been staking for 2 days and nothing, I must have awful luck Sad
You should definitely hit few blocks with that amount everyday, are you sure your wallet is staking? Check your pos weight and estimated time to hit pos blocks in green signal near network display in your wallet!

That is bad luck... I have been staking for a day and I already have found 5blocks Smiley
Jump to: