Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 184. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how much 1000-coin rewards we get per day equal in daily percentage? (Sorry about my bad Endlish.)
Thank you

1000 per minute... 1.4million a day

Wow. Thank you. One more question sir. If possible, could you tell me how much you have in your wallet? Thank you anyway.

I'm just a minnow here lol but I have almost 4million
Wow. The interest is huge. Thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how much 1000-coin rewards we get per day equal in daily percentage? (Sorry about my bad Endlish.)
Thank you

Wow. Thank you. One more question sir. If possible, could you tell me how much you have in your wallet? Thank you anyway.

I'm just a minnow here lol but I have almost 4million
Thank you

Thank you

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
It's about to get harder. I'm moving my 12 million coins from bittrex to the wallet now.  Grin

Fortunately small stakers like me still have 6 hours to get lucky and find a POS block then  Grin

they gain 6 hrs of age, but they keep the age until they eventually find a block  Grin
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
It's about to get harder. I'm moving my 12 million coins from bittrex to the wallet now.  Grin

Fortunately small stakers like me still have 6 hours to get lucky and find a POS block then  Grin
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 854
That network weight right now...  Shocked

Staking seems to be getting too hard for my 250k coins now  Cry

Slowed down for me a little too  Sad
Lots of people are staking now, I guess  Wink
Hang in there; you might get lucky  Smiley
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
That network weight right now...  Shocked

Staking seems to be getting too hard for my 250k coins now  Cry
legendary
legendary
Kaspa
Yes I did that .. Thanks.. Seem to be all set up properly... but just not syncing.. Does the Coinwallet (Wallet) work for staking?

where did you put your BitBean.conf file ?
Activity: 3
Yes I did that .. Thanks.. Seem to be all set up properly... but just not syncing.. Does the Coinwallet (Wallet) work for staking?
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
Im fairly new to wallets and syncing .. But I think I set up my wallet properly.. But its is saying it is "out of sync" I updated the time and date and now I have "2 active connections" and just 1 red bar like as in a cell phone reception bar.. Is this normal? does it take hours to sync?? or do I have something set up wrong??

Thanks in advance!

Try to follow this: http://www.bitbean.org/wallets.html
Activity: 3
Im fairly new to wallets and syncing .. But I think I set up my wallet properly.. But its is saying it is "out of sync" I updated the time and date and now I have "2 active connections" and just 1 red bar like as in a cell phone reception bar.. Is this normal? does it take hours to sync?? or do I have something set up wrong??

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 706

Keep Calm and Don't Spill the Beans
legendary
Everyone should request us on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done

how many requests needed before they look at it.

I am not sure... Took digibyte forever but some coins get on instantly... Hopefully we are soon!

with this momentum they'll be losing money not having BITB listed

They will list bitbean soon  Wink
legendary
Kaspa

Done

I am not sure... Took digibyte forever but some coins get on instantly... Hopefully we are soon!

with this momentum they'll be losing money not having BITB listed

Done

legendary
Activity: 999
In before Darkbean is made
Jump to: