Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 183. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Up to 56k now!! Have not staked anything yet .. but will likely start today .. Down to 1 day as far as my reward time..

I am very intrigued with this coin.. and the community.. Ready to help out with as much as I can .. Have more marketing experience than computer related..
But I also have extensive experience with apparel and clothing.. And some connections to get

Private Bean .. Ready for Duty  Roll Eyes

Sweet! I want some BitBean stuff, shirt hat, license plate holder Wink etc. Tomorrow will be a much better day when it comes to staking for ya.
Cheers,
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Up to 56k now!! Have not staked anything yet .. but will likely start today .. Down to 1 day as far as my reward time..

I am very intrigued with this coin.. and the community.. Ready to help out with as much as I can .. Have more marketing experience than computer related..
But I also have extensive experience with apparel and clothing.. And some connections to get

Private Bean .. Ready for Duty  Roll Eyes

I also saw somebody talking about using a online wallet.. Like Coinwallet.co ... Not sure how that would work?? Does anybody know..?

How would you stake from an online wallet?
Yes I have setup the roaming file.. seems like everything is in order except my weight .. which is 252!! Hmm.. I guess I will wait until the morning and see if there is any difference ..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Funny you say that .. because I have 10 mill in that wallet Wink and yet something is wrong.. maybe because I have that wallet set up on my laptop?

Would that have anything to do with the power of staking?

it would help if you divide your coins to 100k ea using coin control
Funny you say that .. because I have 10 mill in that wallet Wink and yet something is wrong.. maybe because I have that wallet set up on my laptop?

Mmmm, I don't think so. I also have on my laptop. It takes 6 hours to start and then you should be getting one at least every hour. I assume you have setup the config file in your Roaming folder?

So I just started a banner design contest for my site Casa Bitcoin Social Network and want to pay in BitBean:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974593.new#new

What will it take to get an escrow service up for BitBean?

Cheers,
Hello.. Have a question...

Trying to start the staking with my BITB wallet.. I think I have everything setup properly

1- Wallet is online
2- Have deposited coins

What I have it saying now is the following

I have the Green Arrow in lower right hand corner saying

Staking
Your weight is 252
Network weight is 77564095
Expected time to earn reward is 213 (days)

Barcodes (Like on a cell phone)
I have one red 2 yellow and 1 green
saying I have 16 active connections to Bitbean Network

Green Arrown (Far Corner)
Up to date
Downloaded 30382 blocks
of transaction history

Does this look right? Im wondering because it has been running for about 24 hours now and I have 0 under Stake: and 0 Unconfirmed:

THanks for the help!

The amount of blocks that your walllet will find / stake / generate depends on the amount of coins that you have. For example, last week I put 100k in a wallet and have found two blocks = 2000 beans. I put 1mill in another wallet and its hitting a block every couple hours. My big wallet with 10mil hits a couple an hour.

No offense, look at your weight compared to the networks, it's close nothing. Your wallet's staking fine you just need more coins brah!  Wink

Hello.. Have a question...

Trying to start the staking with my BITB wallet.. I think I have everything setup properly

1- Wallet is online
2- Have deposited coins

What I have it saying now is the following

I have the Green Arrow in lower right hand corner saying

Staking
Your weight is 252
Network weight is 77564095
Expected time to earn reward is 213 (days)

Barcodes (Like on a cell phone)
I have one red 2 yellow and 1 green
saying I have 16 active connections to Bitbean Network

Green Arrown (Far Corner)
Up to date
Downloaded 30382 blocks
of transaction history

Does this look right? Im wondering because it has been running for about 24 hours now and I have 0 under Stake: and 0 Unconfirmed:

THanks for the help!
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
What is the hold up on updating the OP... I think we should know who is all involved in this take over!  I have heard a couple things but I wanna see results :-)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Does anyone know how much 1000-coin rewards we get per day equal in daily percentage? (Sorry about my bad Endlish.)
Thank you

1000 per minute... 1.4million a day

Wow. Thank you. One more question sir. If possible, could you tell me how much you have in your wallet? Thank you anyway.

I'm just a minnow here lol but I have almost 4million
Wow. The interest is huge. Thank you.

that 1.4 mill is how many coins are created on the whole network in a day not just for one person.  it's best to think of it as a mining block reward since it's a static 1000 coins per block.  the more coins your wallet has the more weight it will create on the network, the more weight your wallet has the more likely you are to find a block (just like with mining, the more hashrate someone has the more likely they will find a block)

if you look at it as a % then I think it would be fairly low %
The network weight is growing rapidly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
yeah , BITB going to up , to da moon
Activity: 334
Merit: 251