Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 187. (Read 275855 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I have 500k coins that I bought, been staking for 2 days and nothing, I must have awful luck Sad
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Damn, 28 hours and nothing from staking yet  Sad

The last block I staked was over 50 hours ago, while I used to get 1 or 2 blocks a day. I even bought more beans to keep my stake weight up with the rising network weight, but still nothing so far. I'll wait a little longer and then I probably move some coins to a second wallet address to see if that improves stake activity again.

Getting about 40 blocks a day here...42 in the past 24 hours (2 were conflicted; 40 confirmed)
Have my loot split into 10k chunks  Wink
Stake n' bake!  Cool

wow stake'n bake indeed  Shocked I got 13 so I'm stoked,  it'll add nicely to my wallets weight for tomorrow  Grin

Yep, it all adds up...13 is a good number  Smiley
And 13k beans are a nice addition to your wallet weight  Wink
Keep on staking & baking!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

The last block I staked was over 50 hours ago, while I used to get 1 or 2 blocks a day. I even bought more beans to keep my stake weight up with the rising network weight, but still nothing so far. I'll wait a little longer and then I probably move some coins to a second wallet address to see if that improves stake activity again.

Getting about 40 blocks a day here...42 in the past 24 hours (2 were conflicted; 40 confirmed)
Stake n' bake!  Cool

wow stake'n bake indeed  Shocked I got 13 so I'm stoked,  it'll add nicely to my wallets weight for tomorrow  Grin
legendary

Stake n' bake!  Cool
legendary
Kaspa
Activity: 7
Network Weights gone massive..
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Activity: 7
Beans, Beans, Beans on the stake..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
Why so quite on twitter... Also are we going to be getting an update on the OP about who all is involved with this coin.... Dev team is still a mystery

It's the weekend... I bet you see some more activity after Sunday....
I believe this coin has potential. I just hope I get a stake soon Grin
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Well 5 blocks in 12 hours, I am happy to sit on this coin for a while, I think that considering this coin has a listing on 2 of the largest alt exchanges it might do some good things. However I would like to know who is behind team Bitbean, I would be willing to donate but think I need to know who they are first.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Why so quite on twitter... Also are we going to be getting an update on the OP about who all is involved with this coin.... Dev team is still a mystery
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Don't be fooled by this market depth. Those are fake sell orders and they are just there to create the illusion that theres a gigantic weight on the market. That's not true and I advise everyone to read and study the order books. This trick is usually used to suppress the price in order to buy coins from the "panic sellers". For now, every sell order above 100 sat should be ignored.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i heard good things are about to happen
legendary
It's easy to abuse this innovative shitty PoS.
Just split your coins into different addresses on the same wallet, Then you'll find tons of PoS blocks that gives 1k coin each...
And big dumps will come and coin'll be dead.

oh really using strategy is abusing it??  everyone can do it and it will make the network weight skyrocket and stay high.

if others don't have the patience to do it, it's no ones fault but their own... and it's a lot better than just the people with 10's of millions getting all the blocks

Plus, if you read the previous thread, team bean and other Beaners have been recommending splitting coins for max stakeing from the very beginning.

64connections on bitbean right now pretty good response staking Smiley
Activity: 42
Just split your coins into different addresses on the same wallet, Then you'll find tons of PoS blocks that gives 1k coin each...

oh really using strategy is abusing it??  everyone can do it and it will make the network weight skyrocket and stay high.

if others don't have the patience to do it, it's no ones fault but their own... and it's a lot better than just the people with 10's of millions getting all the blocks

Plus, if you read the previous thread, team bean and other Beaners have been recommending splitting coins for max stakeing from the very beginning.

POS 2.0
legendary
Kaspa

Jump to: