Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 26. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
My beans have now sprouted...I suppose it was just really bad luck.  It took almost 4 weeks for my last sprout but then I got 2 sprouts (one day after the other).  All is well.

good to here about that, i waited for 3 weeks for my beans to sprouted but no luck, so moved them to simplepospool for staking

I understand that you want to sprout more often however by having your beans on a staking pool is a lot of risk as you never know what could happen with staking pools as your not in control of your beans. Its always best to sprout your own beans as not only does it lower the risk as you are in control but it also helps support the network much better then everyone joining a pool.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
My beans have now sprouted...I suppose it was just really bad luck.  It took almost 4 weeks for my last sprout but then I got 2 sprouts (one day after the other).  All is well.

good to here about that, i waited for 3 weeks for my beans to sprouted but no luck, so moved them to simplepospool for staking
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
I have been out on a sabbatical for a while due to some issues in my life, but just wanted to point out that a lot of the questions I see here for the last while are answered at beancash.guru.
Activity: 29
I am worried about what bittrex has still not changed the name to bencash if the request was sent to them for a long time?
Activity: 26
What do you mean when you say that beancash deposits are not yet available?
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Remember your block splits when you sprout....

Check out your Coin Control and watch them split and see your Bean Stalk Grow ....  Grin
Activity: 586
Merit: 317

Just for your information, it also happened to me, having few weeks without sprout. And after, I got 3 sprouts in a single week. Sprouting is not only a calculation, but sometimes its just a matter of luck. Keep patient, Beancash will always reward you   Cheesy

That's great to hear! Like I said it can sometimes take a little longer then before as more people start sprouting and increasing the sprouting difficulty. Its most likely going to get even harder in time but I'm okay with that as long as the price remains stable and rises.
Activity: 26
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
O Man richlist #1 just moved 30 million Bean and look @ the price 125 sat  Shocked
I have a feeling we are going to 200 sat again
TBH I really wanted to like this coin but after getting repeatedly kicked from their chat for asking about sprouting issues and still facing sprouting issues I am at a loss of what to think about this project's validity.  I have owned about 100k beans for about 2.5 months.  The first month I sprouted basically every week, just like the wallet says (7 days) when I hover over the bean.  For the last month the wallet still says 7-9 days (depending on the day) yet I have not sprouted for a whole MONTH.  I think there may be an issue with the wallet saying it is unlocked but not actually being unlocked and it must get bugged sometimes...now up to 4 weeks with no sprouts when I should be sprouting on average every week doesn't make sense.

Hello,

In the past, it could take few weeks to sprout. But on my side, its now ok, sprouting occurs on regulary basis.
Regarding your problem, what about creating another fresh wallet, send your beans there and see if the issue persists ?

Regards

From what I have seen with my wallet is that sometimes when I lock the wallet the green bean icon still stays there even after a long period of time so it looks as though you are sprouting when in fact your wallet is locked. So just make sure that the padlock icon is unlocked and remember that the time to stake is only a guide and can change all the time as the network weight grows along with the difficulty. I have the same thing with my wallet where it says 1 day to sprout but I go days without sprouting and then I get a sprout or two. The calculator is also just a guide to sprouting and can never be guaranteed.
TBH I really wanted to like this coin but after getting repeatedly kicked from their chat for asking about sprouting issues and still facing sprouting issues I am at a loss of what to think about this project's validity.  I have owned about 100k beans for about 2.5 months.  The first month I sprouted basically every week, just like the wallet says (7 days) when I hover over the bean.  For the last month the wallet still says 7-9 days (depending on the day) yet I have not sprouted for a whole MONTH.  I think there may be an issue with the wallet saying it is unlocked but not actually being unlocked and it must get bugged sometimes...now up to 4 weeks with no sprouts when I should be sprouting on average every week doesn't make sense.

Hello,

In the past, it could take few weeks to sprout. But on my side, its now ok, sprouting occurs on regulary basis.
Regarding your problem, what about creating another fresh wallet, send your beans there and see if the issue persists ?

Regards
Activity: 41
This is a very promising project, I like this coin, it has a huge number of advantages, and it will be a huge success. I like the professional development team, constantly working on the project, making it even better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
How do you split your blocks ?
Use coin control to send to yourself in corresponding block sizes (amount of coins).

Sorry, I really don't understand  Huh
Please give a simple example.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Use coin control to send to yourself in corresponding block sizes (amount of coins).
What is your experience with this division into block compared to larger piles? I haven't seen noticed my larger blocks sprout significantly faster compared to smaller ones. I used to have 1 block 190k Bean and it took it 2 weeks to sprout.

My question is what affects staking weight more, the number of blocks or their size? Is there some formula for this?

Good question! From what I have seen total number of Beans matters most but number of blocks and block size are very important. Its kind of like a lottery system. If you have one big block then you only have one ticket, one chance to win, but if you have many blocks then you have many more chances to win. With 190k Beans I would make 19 10k blocks or 38 5k blocks.

Block age also matters. Older blocks become 'stale', refresh them if they are older than a month but don't reblock them all at once.

I have been testing different block sizes for many months now and I have found that 10k blocks seem to work best for me as I have many blocks that increases my chance at earning a sprout. I also have 20k blocks which sprout as well so I would say that any block size between 10k to 20k will sprout eventually and the more someone has the more chance they will sprout and more often.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Hate to comment to ur reply but no the volume on trex hasnt been .5 btc everyday just for the last couple of days and thats bcuz ppl are dumping and that bcuz i see ppl conplaining in chatrooms (how they are getting out!) And theres more then just developing a coin, theres promoting and asure ur community things are going as plan, not to just walk away and go silences. and have jr. member come in and say bull shit.( I don't think Discord Channel is a Official chat, think it privately owned, beware of FUD...) cant believe i hear this crap from a jr. member. u must not have been burn so many damn times like i have with fake promises that dev's has spoken. I been around dude, ( Why you have a New ID..) u dont have to tell me how this coin is going to end. If the teambean doesnt get out there and work the forum and promote there success, its gonna fail!

I think the Bean Team is doing fine... with 2 open line conferences a month on youtube, don't think there a problem with communication with the dev... Everyone welcome to talk to him...

I been invested in Bitbean Bean Cash from start...  I am very happy with the Development and the Communication from the Dev...

If theres a problem just message the Dev Team they will respond...

Apr 8  Community Conference, you can view the recording here: https://youtu.be/1__-ypGH0Ac

Apr 22  Community Conference Recording http://youtu.be/4uq4T3kFtsw?a

May 06 Community Conference Recording http://youtu.be/zLrvX-9hiMg?a

And the Main Dev... CEO... aka.. Shawn Kent is Hosting the Community Conference I don't he's Chicken Shit!

Big Things are Happening!!! Be patience and be a part and just hold and sprout!
Pages:
Jump to: