Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 29. (Read 275919 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
CryptoBridge https://crypto-bridge.org/ wants 1 btc to add BeanCash to their DEX i will give .25 BTC
Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvq_sKqLGDFtHT8xB_a5yHLVz69ljJ_0Utk8V5Qs_LZVfUBg/viewform
Lets do this more exchange is good

They now want 1 BTC for a listing, they were a lot cheaper then that at just 0.25 BTC if there was no volume/liquidity or 0.5 BTC if the community could provide volume and liquidity. I do love CryptoBridge though as its the way of the future when it comes to exchanges and it would be good to see BeanCash listed on there. I'm just wondering what the dev team think of getting BeanCash listed on there?
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
CryptoBridge https://crypto-bridge.org/ wants 1 btc to add BeanCash to their DEX i will give .25 BTC
Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvq_sKqLGDFtHT8xB_a5yHLVz69ljJ_0Utk8V5Qs_LZVfUBg/viewform
Lets do this more exchange is good
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Am I not mistaken look Huh
BITB is now worth 100 sat, it's fantastic.
I just realized because I have not seen the price of BITB for a long time.  Cheesy
This could become the new Doge, not the meme, but the replacement for that in the market. Thumbs up!

Yes I agree BeanCash could very well be the next Doge or even replace it as one of the coins people turn to for lower fees and fast transactions. Also we are now starting to see a more steady price with BeanCash which is good when it comes to using BeanCash for goods and services. BeanCash has a lot of potential to be a top 100 coin in the next 6 to 12 months from now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
This could become the new Doge, not the meme, but the replacement for that in the market. Thumbs up!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your proje Smiley
Activity: 16
should my stake weight be equal to the amount of coins I have, most other coins are like that. My weight is no where near the amount of coins I have. why is this? should I coin control old inputs to make them "new" again, does that help? or won't affect?
Here in Bean cash, the bean weight won't be equal to the amount of coins. It would be very less. For example if you have about 1.5 Million beans the weight of beans is around 370k.
Activity: 34
should my stake weight be equal to the amount of coins I have, most other coins are like that. My weight is no where near the amount of coins I have. why is this? should I coin control old inputs to make them "new" again, does that help? or won't affect?
Activity: 132
Merit: 3
This addnode correct ?

addnode=103.255.5.72
addnode=107.129.92.54
addnode=108.15.30.142
addnode=120.154.91.174
addnode=121.217.109.236
addnode=155.186.249.240
addnode=173.244.36.15
addnode=173.93.107.80
addnode=174.61.107.13
addnode=174.71.77.48
addnode=180.152.52.59
addnode=182.52.61.56
addnode=35.196.58.60
addnode=42.118.186.34
addnode=51.15.189.143
addnode=58.166.96.161
addnode=64.223.137.188
addnode=66.229.247.94
addnode=70.119.160.142
addnode=71.120.0.246
addnode=71.232.152.196
addnode=73.26.167.227
addnode=77.189.25.202
addnode=78.21.110.120
addnode=88.96.212.206
addnode=89.15.107.24
addnode=95.92.160.204
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Activity: 34
Hello Guys ,
some one can explain why site BitBean still not verified like secure by google.

2. I have trying find some Faucet working of this coin but nothing
I tried use the Mineclouding on offcial site but it giving me error messagger
> Forbiden ip address....
why how it is possible maybe I can fix it or it s any bug of site;
I know this is just speculation, but I thought is saw somewhere on beans site that there long term outlook say 5 10 years down the road the share price prediction was around 3 dollars a bean , can any confirm this?  Anyone else remember seeing that price point, would it even be possible with the max supply at 50,000,000,000 beans?  Just wondering what peoples thoughts are in it reaching 3 bucks personally i would say that probably a bit out of line consiering everything

thank you

It will take 100 years to get to max supply
The price of bitbean I believe will be more than 3 USD. Right now the marketcap of bean is just 17 Million dollars and soon it will go up in tandem with the overall crypto marketcap of 269+ million while I am writing this. Considering the lack of knowledge of the people about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain growing influence in businesses and the constant sprouting of the beans, the marketcap and hence the value of bean grows within 3 to 5 years. Bean cash rocks.

Do you seriously think BITB's capitalization could reach more than 3 billion? I can hardly believe it.
I totally believe in it. Nobody ever thought that bitcoin will be 20k by 2017. The value is created by what bitcoin can do and the traditional financial institutions can't do with an added benefit of decentralization. And bitbean is allot more advanced than bitcoin. You can check the history of marketcap of  Bean Cash and you will know how it has grown since 2015.

To be honest $3 per BeanCash is a bit too much even in 3 to 5 years from now. I think a more realistic price would be from $0.10 to $1 in the next 3 to 5 years from now if all goes well. I have seen more people accepting BeanCash as payment for goods and services which is what we want to see so if this keeps up then I think we can easily see the price ranges I have stated. These are just my opinions and price predictions and I could be wrong so DYOR and decide for your self.

$1 is not possible since the suply of Bitbean is really high. It would depends if some people will just hold their Bitbean and sell it high on the market.

Well the past went by as follows..
NOV-2015 -->                     Marketcap: 56,189$      price:0.000056     Beans supply: 998,477,742
NOV-2016 -->                     Marketcap: 75,096$      price:0.000046     Beans supply: 1,632,284,212
NOV-2017 -->                     Marketcap: 6,294,298   price:0.002858     Beans supply: 2,202,697,049
TODAY(3RD APRIL 2018)--> Marketcap: 18,693,278  Price:0.007655     Beans supply: 2,441,874,000

Guys look at the way the marketcap of bitbean grew overtime. Its an indication of awareness and acceptance growing exponentially. Bitbean will cross 1$ by 2020 for sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I know this is just speculation, but I thought is saw somewhere on beans site that there long term outlook say 5 10 years down the road the share price prediction was around 3 dollars a bean , can any confirm this?  Anyone else remember seeing that price point, would it even be possible with the max supply at 50,000,000,000 beans?  Just wondering what peoples thoughts are in it reaching 3 bucks personally i would say that probably a bit out of line consiering everything

thank you

The price of bitbean I believe will be more than 3 USD. Right now the marketcap of bean is just 17 Million dollars and soon it will go up in tandem with the overall crypto marketcap of 269+ million while I am writing this. Considering the lack of knowledge of the people about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain growing influence in businesses and the constant sprouting of the beans, the marketcap and hence the value of bean grows within 3 to 5 years. Bean cash rocks.

Do you seriously think BITB's capitalization could reach more than 3 billion? I can hardly believe it.
I totally believe in it. Nobody ever thought that bitcoin will be 20k by 2017. The value is created by what bitcoin can do and the traditional financial institutions can't do with an added benefit of decentralization. And bitbean is allot more advanced than bitcoin. You can check the history of marketcap of  Bean Cash and you will know how it has grown since 2015.

To be honest $3 per BeanCash is a bit too much even in 3 to 5 years from now. I think a more realistic price would be from $0.10 to $1 in the next 3 to 5 years from now if all goes well. I have seen more people accepting BeanCash as payment for goods and services which is what we want to see so if this keeps up then I think we can easily see the price ranges I have stated. These are just my opinions and price predictions and I could be wrong so DYOR and decide for your self.

$1 is not possible since the suply of Bitbean is really high. It would depends if some people will just hold their Bitbean and sell it high on the market.
Activity: 29
Why does not stacking work? "Weight in the network" does not increase! The purse several times reloaded!

thank you

I totally agree with you and you may be right and I may be wrong. But it's what I believe in. Like you said "I have seen more people accepting BeanCash as payment for goods and services", now this is what creates value for this coin. And also the POS is very effective and rewarding. I am more into what bean cash can do and not really worried about price prediction. And talking about price Bean Cash is going to be greater in value and hence the price. My guess would be 1$ by 2020.

thank you

thank you

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

thank you

Pages:
Jump to: