Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 27. (Read 275919 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
What is your experience with this division into block compared to larger piles? I haven't seen noticed my larger blocks sprout significantly faster compared to smaller ones. I used to have 1 block 190k Bean and it took it 2 weeks to sprout.

My question is what affects staking weight more, the number of blocks or their size? Is there some formula for this?

Good question! From what I have seen total number of Beans matters most but number of blocks and block size are very important. Its kind of like a lottery system. If you have one big block then you only have one ticket, one chance to win, but if you have many blocks then you have many more chances to win. With 190k Beans I would make 19 10k blocks or 38 5k blocks.

Block age also matters. Older blocks become 'stale', refresh them if they are older than a month but don't reblock them all at once.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Why would anyone withdraw funds to fiat? That's the most stupid thing one could do right now. Cryptomarket in general just started to recover, and with it BITB. If you uncertain, exchange it to another crypto, but not fiat.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It is always crucial to be mindful of the risks associated with any investment. If you made a profit in trading, it will be a good idea to withdraw part of the funds to fiat.
Activity: 89
Hate to comment to ur reply but no the volume on trex hasnt been .5 btc everyday just for the last couple of days and thats bcuz ppl are dumping and that bcuz i see ppl conplaining in chatrooms (how they are getting out!) And theres more then just developing a coin, theres promoting and asure ur community things are going as plan, not to just walk away and go silences. and have jr. member come in and say bull shit. cant believe i hear this crap from a jr. member. u must not have been burn so many damn times like i have with fake promises that dev's has spoken. I been around dude, u dont have to tell me how this coin is going to end. If the teambean doesnt get out there and work the forum and promote there success, its gonna fail!
Activity: 128
Nice project , i hope will increase in popularity soon !
Activity: 80
As member of the BeanCore I'll be helping on the wallet design (UI & UX) but as Gazzatron said we're at the moment waiting for the developer to get back (he had some issues that are described above on one of his posts). Once we get back on track we'll expect to adjust the roadmap and deliver the community portal and wallet after. At this moment we have to wait and maybe as Gazzatron said gather more "cheap" beans at this prices
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Bean Cash has been stable over 100 sat for months that it a real good sign so pickup some up today and dont miss out you might regret it later!
Activity: 17
too little amount of coins. you see some wallets have more than a million. and for the price of bitbean. 100k in a wallet is also small.

you will have a hard time staking because you only have 69000 coins.
Activity: 586
Merit: 317
Apparently there are some problems with SimplePosPool in the moment. Withdrawals do not work, so does the Dashboard.

And more: the captcha really sucks and prevent us manytime to login !
Activity: 19
The dev has returned and is working on some updates on the wallet. He expects to launch the update very soon and end the FUD about having access to the github.

And yes, I agree with Allforone, it's a gamble but it can be one hell of a return once it starts to move again Wink  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Apparently there are some problems with SimplePosPool in the moment. Withdrawals do not work, so does the Dashboard.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
What is your experience with this division into block compared to larger piles? I haven't seen noticed my larger blocks sprout significantly faster compared to smaller ones. I used to have 1 block 190k Bean and it took it 2 weeks to sprout.

My question is what affects staking weight more, the number of blocks or their size? Is there some formula for this?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
hi, i'm staking 69000 coins since 24 hours ago, it is staking but still i have not earned nothing
it is normal? staking is 6 hours is not?

You mouse over the bean icon at the bottom right where the connection sign is and you will see whats the expected reward time. With that amount I'm guessing about 15 days...so you have a long time to go until you get your first stake

Yeah I think it will be around 2 weeks before you get a sprout unless you get lucky and get one earlier which can sometimes happen. First your beans need to build some weight which you will have more of a chance to sprout. Maybe it would also be better if you split your beans up into 20k blocks so if one block sprouts you still have 2 other blocks ready for sprouting instead of 1 block of 69k that sprouts. Then you would have to wait for that to confirm and mature again and you just get 1k beans out of it. Where as you have them split into say 3 x 20k blocks, if one sprouts you get 1k beans then a couple of days you could get another so another 1k beans and so on. I hope this makes sense.
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
hi, i'm staking 69000 coins since 24 hours ago, it is staking but still i have not earned nothing

You mouse over the bean icon at the bottom right where the connection sign is and you will see whats the expected reward time. With that amount I'm guessing about 15 days...so you have a long time to go until you get your first stake
Activity: 47
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
Activity: 38
Actually i bought many coin but now i am so charmed to see this coin perform . so i want to buy lots of Bean Cash coin ....
Activity: 98
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting.
Activity: 79
Activity: 98
Just wanted to give everyone an update. Progress is being made on our new infrastructure. We have a new server in place and work is progressing on a new website, a forum, collaboration tools and back-end infrastructure. We are putting into place what is needed to develop and support Bitbean for the long haul. A lot of this development takes time. What we are doing is much like building a company from the ground up, so a lot of things need to be put in place and setup. Hopefully soon and we'll have some news to share.Thank you for your patience. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: