Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 21. (Read 275913 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 10
Wow, BeanCash is up 8.96%!  I bought in at 44 Satoshis, and it's at 54 Satoshis.  With over a million dollars of daily trading volume, BeanCash is doing really well.  I can't wait to see how the project continues to progress.

Cheers!
mimagneto

Well 54 sats isn't much right now compared to its ATH of over 300 sats. Maybe one day we will get there again once more developments are released. Its been a while since I checked in here as I have been busy with other projects but I still continue to sprout beans every single day waiting for that day we see BeanCash skyrocket.

Lmao, me too bro.  I believe that BeanCash will be a project that will continue to sprout and grow for many years to come.  BeanCash at 300 Satoshis, would be really nice, lol.  I'm sure it'll get back up there and even surpass it.  We'll just have to wait and see.

As far as staking, I haven't gotten my first stake yet, my staking amount is low.  It's time to go shopping for more BeanCash to sprout daily!

mimagneto
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Wow, BeanCash is up 8.96%!  I bought in at 44 Satoshis, and it's at 54 Satoshis.  With over a million dollars of daily trading volume, BeanCash is doing really well.  I can't wait to see how the project continues to progress.

Cheers!
mimagneto

Well 54 sats isn't much right now compared to its ATH of over 300 sats. Maybe one day we will get there again once more developments are released. Its been a while since I checked in here as I have been busy with other projects but I still continue to sprout beans every single day waiting for that day we see BeanCash skyrocket.

That will be some day again @vella85
I am sure  Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Cheers!
mimagneto

Vin
legendary
Hi guys. How much ram does the wallet consume fully synced?

Around 800MB. Sometimes up to 950MB.
CPU usage under 10%.

Cheers!
mimagneto

Hey bro,

My BeanCash Wallet is using 656MB of RAM, at the moment.  With all of the extra windows processes I'm using 3GB of RAM altogether.  I hope this helps.

mimagneto
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 131
Really great project! BITB is the fastest cryptocurrency in the world! By the way, it's very cheap now Cool
I've been watching this coin for the past years, and I recently decided to purchase some beans and put them to stake in my wallet or sprout, lol.  I'm glad to be joining the project, and can't wait for some of the ideas that are discussed in the Road Map to come to fruition.  It's also really nice to see that so many of the circulating supply actually is being staked, it proves how much its investors believe in the project.  I will most likely continue to purchase coins and continue to accumulate them as I do other coins/tokens that I believe in.  Hope to see this project continue to blossom through the years to come.

Cheers!
mimagneto
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Has there been any development on this coin?  Is anyone on their team?

stupid bot
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Has there been any development on this coin?  Is anyone on their team?
Activity: 58
New exchange coingamex.com accepts Bean Cash, in case you are interested

BITB/BTC and BITB/ETH markets
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Do you have own App Huh

What do you mean by "own app"?

Dont pay attention to these bots mate.
Bots are flooding bitcointalik forum with stupid question Wink
Activity: 6
Good evening, I would like to know what is the minimum currency "Bean Cash" to start receiving the rewards of the POS system, and what is the percentage (%) of annual average profit?
https://sproutingcalculator.com/
Actually, it doesn't stake well. Don't waste your time and money.
Vin
legendary
Do you have own App Huh

What do you mean by "own app"?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good evening, I would like to know what is the minimum currency "Bean Cash" to start receiving the rewards of the POS system, and what is the percentage (%) of annual average profit?
Activity: 22
Everything drying up on this coin in DOGE markets. Tiny liquidity on CE and Yobit.
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
where to download Bootstrap

Use the most recent bootstrap that's here:

New Bootstrap and Snapshot in tar.gz and zip formats posted 15 July 2018 on The Bean Cash Guru page.

Look for the box in the left column...

We also have a long list of FAQ/Tutorials for Bean Cash
Activity: 106
Pages:
Jump to: