Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 22. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
is this project still alive /
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
New Bootstrap and Snapshot in tar.gz and zip formats posted 15 July 2018 on The Bean Cash Guru page.

Look for the box in the left column...

We also have a long list of FAQ/Tutorials for Bean Cash
Are there also plans for redesigning the website and wallet?
Can I please get an answer on my previous question?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
A few months ago, I was interested in the project and I want to say that his development is excellent. I think one of the most successful ideas in the market of cryptoeconomics.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Is there a way to increase the amount of wallet connections to the network?
I've started sprouting last night. Got 16 connections to the network. Estimated time to sprout: "2 days"...  Undecided
Also, would it make sense to re-block? I've got just over 1 million beans sent in one transaction from Bittrex. Maybe I should send these to myself again in a few separate transactions?

I wrote this a while back, should help http://www.bitbean.org/forum/sprouting-blocks-and-re-blocking

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
I've started sprouting last night. Got 16 connections to the network. Estimated time to sprout: "2 days"...  Undecided
Also, would it make sense to re-block? I've got just over 1 million beans sent in one transaction from Bittrex. Maybe I should send these to myself again in a few separate transactions?

more blocks, more chances to sprout. its a lottery system. You could make 100 10,000 bitb blocks. or 50 20,000 blocks.

more connections? usually if you are running other stuff it can hamper connections, as can firewall settings and and windows antiviral software.
Are you saying I should be sending a few coins to myself a few times to increase my chances to sprout?
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
I've started sprouting last night. Got 16 connections to the network. Estimated time to sprout: "2 days"...  Undecided

more blocks, more chances to sprout. its a lottery system. You could make 100 10,000 bitb blocks. or 50 20,000 blocks.

more connections? usually if you are running other stuff it can hamper connections, as can firewall settings and and windows antiviral software.
New Bootstrap and Snapshot in tar.gz and zip formats posted 15 July 2018 on The Bean Cash Guru page.

Are there also plans for redesigning the website and wallet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
Hi to everyone, i've some questions as a BEAN newbie:
1) I've tried to download The Bean Cash Core Windows 64-Bit Version 1.1.2.2RC wallet available on http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html but it has a virus (HEUR/AGEN.1013022)!!!

See #7 on beancash.guru

2) I'm actually using the linux wallet (because the windows one is affected from a virus), but i see always only 1 connection, is it normal? I've added the BitBean.conf file with the latest 24h addnodes available on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bean/#!network but still only 1 connection..
Do you have suggestions to increase the connections?
If i loose the single connection can i send my coins to an exchange wallet even if i'm not synced with the last blocks of the blockchain or i need to wait to get the connection again synched?

See #2 on beancash.guru.

No, you must be sync'd to perform transactions.

3) I've tried to download the 32bit wallet but it doesnt find any connection, deprecated means that it doesn't work?

The 32 bit wallet still works at this time. Eventually, it will not any more.  We recommend moving to the 64 bit wallet.
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Bean Core do we have a Discord Channel....

and Banner Ads to retweet... I tweeted out the Bean Dip ad... would Be Great to retweet more...

Bean should hire some good web designers and marketing team in my opinion. I really like the project but there is just not a lot happening looking at the website and stuff... A shame really because it is a good project.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Hey Guys... How much is the Bean Cash Masternode....

there're no masternodes in the Bean Cash network, it's a pure POS v3 coin
Hey Guys... How much is the Bean Cash Masternode....
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

there has been no info on the Porcfest... no info on the wallet update....

coin is not sprouting anymore... was getting 15 sprout a day 6 months ago...

then it was getting 10 sprout a day 4 months ago....

then it was getting 5 sprout a day 2 months ago....

and now im getting 1 sprout every 2 days, maybe if im lucky...

and a lot of orphans...

Is there a calculator for this coin ?
Hi to everyone, i've some questions as a BEAN newbie:
If i loose the single connection can i send my coins to an exchange wallet even if i'm not synced with the last blocks of the blockchain or i need to wait to get the connection again synched?

the transaction sending your coins should be included in the current (ie last) block, so you need to wait till the wallet is synced

you may find the nodes to add on the Cryptopia exchange site, currently they are

Code:
addnode=192.154.102.157:22460
addnode=188.40.131.43:22460
addnode=80.193.161.231:22460
addnode=139.99.168.237:22460
addnode=51.15.189.143:22460
addnode=193.70.36.168:22460
addnode=121.2.70.114:22460
addnode=115.125.216.214:22460
addnode=188.166.239.235:22460
addnode=146.71.77.70:22460
addnode=107.170.49.17:22460
addnode=51.254.36.84:22460
addnode=51.255.157.116:22460
addnode=37.48.86.167:22460
addnode=46.4.113.143:22460
addnode=178.151.171.12:22460
Thank you for this! I had some issues with sprouting (well connections in general) but its a lot better now! Smiley
and now im getting 1 sprout every 2 days, maybe if im lucky...

and a lot of orphans...

Yep, the sprouting process became very difficult. I've got nothing from July,2 with quite good amount beans in the wallet.
Any chance to improve the situation? I heard I need to divide the sum to different wallets..

Think it is the Difficulty, mine started staking better again first of the month...

I started re-blocking only new sprouts, and left the older blocks alone.

A New wallet is releasing soon... Hopefully it will fix the orphan issues...
Pages:
Jump to: