Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 23. (Read 276071 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hi to everyone, i've some questions as a BEAN newbie:
If i loose the single connection can i send my coins to an exchange wallet even if i'm not synced with the last blocks of the blockchain or i need to wait to get the connection again synched?

the transaction sending your coins should be included in the current (ie last) block, so you need to wait till the wallet is synced

you may find the nodes to add on the Cryptopia exchange site, currently they are

Code:
addnode=192.154.102.157:22460
addnode=188.40.131.43:22460
addnode=80.193.161.231:22460
addnode=139.99.168.237:22460
addnode=51.15.189.143:22460
addnode=193.70.36.168:22460
addnode=121.2.70.114:22460
addnode=115.125.216.214:22460
addnode=188.166.239.235:22460
addnode=146.71.77.70:22460
addnode=107.170.49.17:22460
addnode=51.254.36.84:22460
addnode=51.255.157.116:22460
addnode=37.48.86.167:22460
addnode=46.4.113.143:22460
addnode=178.151.171.12:22460
Thank you for this! I had some issues with sprouting (well connections in general) but its a lot better now! Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
and now im getting 1 sprout every 2 days, maybe if im lucky...

and a lot of orphans...

Yep, the sprouting process became very difficult. I've got nothing from July,2 with quite good amount beans in the wallet.
Any chance to improve the situation? I heard I need to divide the sum to different wallets..

Think it is the Difficulty, mine started staking better again first of the month...

I started re-blocking only new sprouts, and left the older blocks alone.

A New wallet is releasing soon... Hopefully it will fix the orphan issues...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

and a lot of orphans...

Yep, the sprouting process became very difficult. I've got nothing from July,2 with quite good amount beans in the wallet.
Any chance to improve the situation? I heard I need to divide the sum to different wallets..
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
If i loose the single connection can i send my coins to an exchange wallet even if i'm not synced with the last blocks of the blockchain or i need to wait to get the connection again synched?

the transaction sending your coins should be included in the current (ie last) block, so you need to wait till the wallet is synced

you may find the nodes to add on the Cryptopia exchange site, currently they are

Code:
addnode=192.154.102.157:22460
addnode=188.40.131.43:22460
addnode=80.193.161.231:22460
addnode=139.99.168.237:22460
addnode=51.15.189.143:22460
addnode=193.70.36.168:22460
addnode=121.2.70.114:22460
addnode=115.125.216.214:22460
addnode=188.166.239.235:22460
addnode=146.71.77.70:22460
addnode=107.170.49.17:22460
addnode=51.254.36.84:22460
addnode=51.255.157.116:22460
addnode=37.48.86.167:22460
addnode=46.4.113.143:22460
addnode=178.151.171.12:22460
Activity: 17
1) I've tried to download The Bean Cash Core Windows 64-Bit Version 1.1.2.2RC wallet available on http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html but it has a virus (HEUR/AGEN.1013022)!!!
2) I'm actually using the linux wallet (because the windows one is affected from a virus), but i see always only 1 connection, is it normal? I've added the BitBean.conf file with the latest 24h addnodes available on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bean/#!network but still only 1 connection..
Do you have suggestions to increase the connections?
3) I've tried to download the 32bit wallet but it doesnt find any connection, deprecated means that it doesn't work?

thanks for any reply/suggestion  Wink

I'm doing was in a pool of mining pos, gave me rewards every day, I leave the link if you're interested ... https://simplepospool.com/?ref=jelyas
Activity: 1106
1) I've tried to download The Bean Cash Core Windows 64-Bit Version 1.1.2.2RC wallet available on http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html but it has a virus (HEUR/AGEN.1013022)!!!
2) I'm actually using the linux wallet (because the windows one is affected from a virus), but i see always only 1 connection, is it normal? I've added the BitBean.conf file with the latest 24h addnodes available on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bean/#!network but still only 1 connection..
3) I've tried to download the 32bit wallet but it doesnt find any connection, deprecated means that it doesn't work?

Don't worry much about the detection. It's mostly a false-positive. It means the antivirus has mistaken your wallet as harmful because it contains files identified with viruses. But this one in your wallet will never harm your computer. So don't worry, you may install it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 6

Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
New Bootstrap and Snapshot in tar.gz and zip formats posted 1July2018 on The Bean Cash Guru page.

Look for the box in the left column...

We also have a long list of FAQ/Tutorials for Bean Cash
Hello,
I have a wallet on my desktop and some coins..
Do i need to keep my comp always on when my wallet is sprouting  or i need just sometimes and get rewards?

Thansk

The complete answer to this can be found at item #6 on The Bean Cash Guru page
Activity: 23
bean go go Cheesy I have some. hope will hit highs again shortly.. only down side market is badly down.. ;/
Orphans are a direct result of competition on the blockchain. Back about May 12 difficulty started hitting new all-time highs about the same time as we see that orphans began to rise. That orphan production seems to be dropping while difficulty remains somewhat elevated is evidence that the competitive groupings are sorting themselves out...
Activity: 334
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

link: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bean/orphans.dws

What's the reason for the increase in orphans recently? Since 15 of May 2018 the orphans have spiked up? Can someone explain this?

I've also notice that the since 15 of May the difficulty has also gone up along with this orphans rise... again, can the dev team explain something about this event?

I don't think it's a coincidence and they are related somehow...

----------------------------------
----------- Follow up -----------
----------------------------------

As it is now: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bean/orphans.dws

Updating my follow up on this "event" where the number of orphans had risen a lot. At the time of my post here I took some screenshots where it shows the numbers of orphans rising.
Now we notice that the number of orphans has been decreasing but not the difficulty, actually the difficulty is even higher than before... so the theory that the orphans could be related to the increase in difficulty loses credibility because difficulty has been higher or in the same level as before.

Since we didn't get any reply from the dev team related to this issue, no one really knows what's going on with that increase in orphans... where they test with the upcoming wallet that caused all those orphans? what has happen there? was the network attacked? has been exploited somehow?

there has been no info on the Porcfest... no info on the wallet update....

coin is not sprouting anymore... was getting 15 sprout a day 6 months ago...

then it was getting 10 sprout a day 4 months ago....

then it was getting 5 sprout a day 2 months ago....

and a lot of orphans...
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
June is a Big Month

There is a lot of things happening behind the scenes. A new company is being established, that will contribute and sell solutions for the BEAN eco-system. This is an entity that will be able to interface in the real world, of business-to-business (B2B) and consumer level retail operations. New research and development resources will be instrumental in development of Bean Cash v2.0 (Alpha) slated for end of the year 2018.

As for the current roadmap, we're not doing public roadmaps anymore. You can find our current SPRINT located on our website:  www.beancash.org Bean Cash v1.1.3 is slated for release in June, possibly on or around the time of Porcfest (http://www.porcfest.com). More news to come...

Bean Cash v1.1.3 is slated for release in June, possibly on or around the time of Porcfest (http://www.porcfest.com). More news to come...
That festival ended 4 days ago..... Are you sure that there will be news on the new wallet version?
June is a Big Month

There is a lot of things happening behind the scenes. A new company is being established, that will contribute and sell solutions for the BEAN eco-system. This is an entity that will be able to interface in the real world, of business-to-business (B2B) and consumer level retail operations. New research and development resources will be instrumental in development of Bean Cash v2.0 (Alpha) slated for end of the year 2018.

As for the current roadmap, we're not doing public roadmaps anymore. You can find our current SPRINT located on our website:  www.beancash.org Bean Cash v1.1.3 is slated for release in June, possibly on or around the time of Porcfest (http://www.porcfest.com). More news to come...

Bean Cash v1.1.3 is slated for release in June, possibly on or around the time of Porcfest (http://www.porcfest.com). More news to come...
Difficulty

Sure is moving up quick... thought if there more coins on exchange, Difficulty would get lower...

they might be working on the network...

be nice to get the payment system... the point of sales solution in place...

the Difficulty isnt gonna wait for the Dev Team to get everything in place...

getting Bean on Big New More Exchanges... would help... then we could move coin from
one exchange to another.. instead of doge and ltc....

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
So staking got frozen to zero for almost a week again. What has changed again? Do I have to regroup again, what's the point of this shit?
Activity: 1106
Decided to go through old posts instead of asking question that was probably asked a lot of times. My connections dropped, saw post about port forwarding. After port forward, everything works. My connections jumped up

You are right. In most cases, these troubles or wallet problems, the answers can be mostly found when we read back on older post. By the way, congratulations on getting more connections. Your Bean Cash wallet balance should stake very good now. Have a nice day. Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Decided to go through old posts instead of asking question that was probably asked a lot of times. My connections dropped, saw post about port forwarding. After port forward, everything works. My connections jumped up
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Quick question, I can't figure out.

I've had the same weight... 41,000 for the whole month of June. I've got 150,000+ beans. And haven't staked at all since I put the coins in my wallet. Weight has not increased in 20+ days. Running wallet version v1.1.2.2-g8b5449f042176055457db6368f171903e16c8deaRC.

Anyone have any ideas why my weight is frozen? Been saying 6 days to stake for 25+ days.

have you checked to make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking?

Yep. It's always been unlocked. I have no idea why this is happening.
Pages:
Jump to: