Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 31. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I used to sprout 4-5 times a week. Since 5 days I have no more sprouts. I'm holding 560k Beans in the wallet. Has something changed?
I don't see any difference and getting about same sprouts.
Check coin control and combine some stacks, if each stacks are split in very small amount like thousands.
I'm keeping each stack bigger than 20K.
Also close and restart the wallet and check the connection and if it is unlocked etc.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
I used to sprout 4-5 times a week. Since 5 days I have no more sprouts. I'm holding 560k Beans in the wallet. Has something changed?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have been searching for days and still can't find anything on how to install a Bean cash wallet on a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thank you
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Yes, link of the conference will be posted a bit earlier
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Who keeps the coins in the wallet? Please tell me how many you need to keep in the purse that was growing sprouts?

Hello,

You can keep any amount in your wallet for sprouting however if you want to earn regular sprouts then I would suggest at least 500k beans minimum. This amount should get you a few stakes each week but if you want to sprout daily then 1 million beans would do the trick. Good luck!

Even nowadays? That's pretty surprising, did people move a billion beans back to bittrex?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Who keeps the coins in the wallet? Please tell me how many you need to keep in the purse that was growing sprouts?

Hello,

You can keep any amount in your wallet for sprouting however if you want to earn regular sprouts then I would suggest at least 500k beans minimum. This amount should get you a few stakes each week but if you want to sprout daily then 1 million beans would do the trick. Good luck!

http://bitbean.org/downloads.html

https://whitebeardscottage.com/beantutorials/

Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 2
Looks a good project. Would like to get into it but bit strapped for cash atm. Would anyone please help with a few beans to get me started 2DeqamTvZmXLfFQhuLfxi4qAVeW5Q17TER. would be much appreciated
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This is a great project! I like it, I will invest a good budget in it. I checked their road map and I do not like. ICO is great!
Activity: 586
Merit: 317
Beancashd getsproutinginfo always says "Sprouting" : false.
Wallet is already unlock. Any clue ?

./Beancashd getsproutinginfo
{
    "Enabled" : true,
    "Sprouting" : false,
    "Errors" : "",
    "Current Block Size" : 0,
    "Current Block Tx" : 0,
    "Pooled Tx" : 0,
    "Difficulty" : 0.69354344,
    "Search Interval" : 0,
    "Weight" : 0,
    "Net Stake Weight" : 54183805,
    "Expected Time" : -1
}

on mines both are true you might not have coins sprouting yet its enable just wait our pickup some more to better your chances to sprout

My bad: I shut down the daemon and forget to unlock my wallet  Roll Eyes Sprouting is set to true now. Do you know how long it takes to sprout ? It's been already few days the daemon is running, so far my balance didn't change.
Activity: 16
Hi, can someone please help.

Date: 2/14/2018 05:41
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 BEAN
Net amount: -12234.62071023 BEAN
Transaction ID: b06f6144b8c9aed38b86f94039822b9e6ea159ff1958a8ea6f233eaaa4e8b482

Generated beans must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

After sprouting for a month I get a conflicted transaction. Does this mean I will never receive the sprouting reward? If so, I think this is a bit unfair.
Its not like that buddy. My first sprout I ever received was also conflicted. Then I received my second sprout within 6 days and this time its successful. The deference in both cases was, during my first sprout I had only 16 connections and during the second I had 63 connections. Number of connections reflect the way you are connected to the bean cash network. When you have 63 connections, you are able to broadcast that block information to those 63 nodes and hence minimize the chances of conflicted transactions. You got to update your Beancash.conf file with fresh list of nodes. Continue sprouting. Wish you all the best.
Activity: 15
Hi, can someone please help.

Date: 2/14/2018 05:41
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 BEAN
Net amount: -12234.62071023 BEAN
Transaction ID: b06f6144b8c9aed38b86f94039822b9e6ea159ff1958a8ea6f233eaaa4e8b482

Generated beans must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

After sprouting for a month I get a conflicted transaction. Does this mean I will never receive the sprouting reward? If so, I think this is a bit unfair.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
BitBean is a very attractive project, but I don't see an important event that has been developed for the promotion of coins in the near future, don't I need it?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Is there any point of splitting you coins into piles like some other PoS coins or just keep them all in the same pile?

In other words, after installing wallet, adding .conf file and coins, do I need to do anything else?

Thx

Yes I think that splitting your beans up into smaller blocks of say 20k to 50k is a good idea to earn more sprouts. Just test out different blocks of beans to see which works best for you, I have found that splitting my beans up into 20k blocks sprouts pretty good but I'm thinking of now making them 30k blocks as the network weight is getting larger and the difficulty has been increasing.

I know this is a dumb question but what do you mean by splitting the beans?  Huh Sorry.. I'm just new in this kind of stuff.

There are no dumb questions my friend. Now just say for example you have 500k beans and you want to split them up into smaller blocks. You would need to activate coin control under settings - options - display and check the box "Display bean control features (experts only)" click apply and then ok. Now you can split your beans into smaller blocks of say 50k so you will have 10x 50k blocks =500k beans you started with. By doing this it can help you sprout more often instead of having your beans in one large block of 500k. I hope this helps.

Thank you kind sir for sharing that information! Cheesy I haven't started sprouting my beancash yet since I'm still having a dilemma if I would have to buy a new hardware or not. If it would be a new computer or a simple mini pc. Do you have any hardware in mind that you can recommend? Smiley
Activity: 16

There are no dumb questions my friend. Now just say for example you have 500k beans and you want to split them up into smaller blocks. You would need to activate coin control under settings - options - display and check the box "Display bean control features (experts only)" click apply and then ok. Now you can split your beans into smaller blocks of say 50k so you will have 10x 50k blocks =500k beans you started with. By doing this it can help you sprout more often instead of having your beans in one large block of 500k. I hope this helps.

Hi,

I have done this but I dont't see where and how can I split beans. Can you make a photo or something pls

Tnx

Sorry right now I'm on my laptop and away from home so I can't post a image of this however I can try and explain it better. Now if you have activated coin control you can start splitting your beans up by clicking send beans. Once there you will see a tab "inputs" click that and a box will pop up, then check the circle list mode and all your beans will show up. Then select the beans you want to combine, then click OK Now it will take you back to the send beans box where you enter your address and copy and paste the amount where it says "After Fee:" and paste it into the amount under your address. Then click send and you should be done. I suggest you stop sprouting while doing this.

Done. Now I have to wait...

Tnx Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

Hi,

I have done this but I dont't see where and how can I split beans. Can you make a photo or something pls

Tnx

Sorry right now I'm on my laptop and away from home so I can't post a image of this however I can try and explain it better. Now if you have activated coin control you can start splitting your beans up by clicking send beans. Once there you will see a tab "inputs" click that and a box will pop up, then check the circle list mode and all your beans will show up. Then select the beans you want to combine, then click OK Now it will take you back to the send beans box where you enter your address and copy and paste the amount where it says "After Fee:" and paste it into the amount under your address. Then click send and you should be done. I suggest you stop sprouting while doing this.

Good Day, splitting beans into small amounts seems a good idea. Can you please elaborate "Then select the beans you want to combine, then click OK Now it will take you back to the send beans box where you enter your address and copy and paste the amount where it says "After Fee:" and paste it into the amount under your address.". I have 346k beans and if I would like to split into 2 blocks, The first block 173K i have to send to which address? and then second block i don't have to send right? Is it possible to have 2 addresses in one wallet which is sprouting? If so how can I create a new address in my wallet so that I cans end the first block in the send beans column.

Since bitbean has an unlimited stake weight, and the block reward is 1,000 per stake, then it's best to have as many separate stacks of 1,000 BITB as possible in your wallet sprouting to get as many chances at blocks as possible

In theory.

In practice, with difficulty as high as it is, you're more likely to make gains in a big stack of beans getting a guaranteed block every once in a while instead of your 1,000 stacks of beans having a slim chance in hell of staking individually per month/quarter/year.
Pages:
Jump to: