Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 34. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
Im not sure its just me or someone else have the same problem also...
Sprouting 800.000 beans , my rig is online 24/7 , my connection to the network is over 30 all the time, sometimes 65,sometimes 35.
Last time i received sprouts it was 2/27/2018 , now im close to 50% result what the  online bean cash calculator estimated.
I never believed any online coin calculator in the past, those calculator are just a rough estimate... but none of those calculatros are 50% off ...
I think you should not miss more than 2 days of staking with the amount you have.
Are the coins divided with multiple stacks like 100k each?
Maybe each stack is divided to much smaller unless you were combining them regularly and the network weight increased in recent days?
Did you try close and restart wallet?

I tried .... closed the wallet , restart the wallet , restart the computer nothing changed
a sent beans  to my wallet with 8x 100000 stacks = 800000beans
sprouting worked fine till feb 27th

Sprouting 800.000 beans , my rig is online 24/7 , my connection to the network is over 30 all the time, sometimes 65,sometimes 35.
Last time i received sprouts it was 2/27/2018 , now im close to 50% result what the  online bean cash calculator estimated.
I never believed any online coin calculator in the past, those calculator are just a rough estimate... but none of those calculatros are 50% off ...

i have sprouted more than 16 times since 27, however i'm sprouting with 1.8m

seems like you just had bad luck

I did not know srpouting bean cash is based on luck

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Last time i received sprouts it was 2/27/2018 , now im close to 50% result what the  online bean cash calculator estimated.

Whoa! That is just awesome! 1.8M? How long has it been sprouting if I may ask good sir?  Shocked

sprouting since end of january Tongue
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I think you should not miss more than 2 days of staking with the amount you have.
Are the coins divided with multiple stacks like 100k each?
Maybe each stack is divided to much smaller unless you were combining them regularly and the network weight increased in recent days?
Did you try close and restart wallet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Whoa! That is just awesome! 1.8M? How long has it been sprouting if I may ask good sir?  Shocked
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

i need help for mac wallet syn .

Do you need help with exactly what ?
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Hello,

I just discovered Bitbean and didn't read this so loooong thread. Is it still worth investing in this coin ?
If yes, what is your recommandations to get some "dividends", sproutingcalculator says at least 100000 coins.
I have a dedicated server running without GUI, can I sprout using command line only ?

Regards.

I dunno, I haven't tried that. I just downloaded and synchronized the wallet and it works very, about 10% over the sprouting calculator estimate.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
i need help for mac wallet syn .
Activity: 586
Merit: 317
Hello,

I just discovered Bitbean and didn't read this so loooong thread. Is it still worth investing in this coin ?
If yes, what is your recommandations to get some "dividends", sproutingcalculator says at least 100000 coins.
I have a dedicated server running without GUI, can I sprout using command line only ?

Regards.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Dev please provide recorded version of recent online conference. Huh Thank you
Is their a recording of the conference I would also like to here it
keep sprouting those bitb!

I'm sure there is a recording of the conference call as they normally record them. I'm hoping they have as I always miss these conference calls because of the timezone difference. Good thing is that the price is holding steady at around 200 sats and hopefully it can stay there ready for the next leg up to its ATH.

Price has surged from the past couple of days and today is the 2nd day that it has dipped. Hopefully, after tomorrow, the price would be stable and there should be another surge in price in the coming days if the price for today and tomorrow sustains.
This is only the start to bigger things to come for the beancash. The whole concept of seems pretty new and interesting and really looking good right now. Beans sprouting at home in a wallet.
 Smiley

You are correct! I've been actually looking into sprouting my beancash but I do not have the right hardware. I want to be able to start sprouting. Do you recommend any hardware specifications that is perfect for sprouting beancash?  Huh

you just need a PC. Its not hard. I built my own PC out of parts that were going to become a mining rig but GPUs became too hard to come buy. its making more satoshis than both of my rigs now.

That's right, no need for high end hardware to sprout BeanCash as even a low end laptop will do the job as sprouting doesn't use much resources at all. I used to sprout on my laptop until I wanted to stake other coins as well so now I use a PC but anyone can sprout BeanCash without a high end computer or hardware.

Indeed! I've sprouted for a long time with the beloved MINIX NEO Z83-4 that can be bought around 170€ ($210) already with windows. It's the cheapest machine "plug&play" that works with more than one wallet without any problem. I highly recommend it because it has a low power consumption and zero noise (no moving parts). Here's the link: http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-z83-4

Wow! Thank you gentlemen for your answers!  Cheesy I wonder how many days did you leave your computers running before it sprouted some beancash?

@amesterdamer: whoa. This is interesting! Shocked So do you install the beancash software wallet in this miniPC then?

Yes, I used that "farm" (how I call them) for almost a year. During that time it was staking vericoin and sprouting bitbean.

Recently I needed more from my farm and I've upgraded to an ASUS - BAREBONE Mini PC UN45 with 4gb DD3 and 100gb of storage. This solution will be more expensive around 100€ regarding the minix that I've mentioned, but it's a better solution if you're thinking of having more than 2 wallets on it.

By the way, my old farm is currently staking at my cousin's house, she is only using it for beancash and continues to work flawlessly Wink Yesterday, my other cousin bought this minix and he's also going to start sprouting beancash... next week another cousin will start also! Smiley My closest family all have Beancash because on this christmas my gift was a family airdrop Wink everyone got a bunch of BeanCash on paperwallets... some already are sprouting those beans, others will begin soon and my uncles are simply holding and waiting. Either way all of them now follow the beancash price and have been introduced to crypto / beancash Cheesy

Oh wow! that is awesome! I never knew we could sprout/stake with something like this. I might have to pick up a few for myself to start sprouting/staking as my PC is running out of space, well it is out of space lol. That was a great idea giving your family members paper wallets and introducing them to cryptocurrencies. I'm thinking of doing this for Easter instead of Easter eggs I'll be giving beans. Thanks for sharing this with us all as I'm sure this will help many people out and get started sprouting BeanCash with these mini pc's.

I'm sure there is a recording of the conference call as they normally record them. I'm hoping they have as I always miss these conference calls because of the timezone difference. Good thing is that the price is holding steady at around 200 sats and hopefully it can stay there ready for the next leg up to its ATH.

Price has surged from the past couple of days and today is the 2nd day that it has dipped. Hopefully, after tomorrow, the price would be stable and there should be another surge in price in the coming days if the price for today and tomorrow sustains.
This is only the start to bigger things to come for the beancash. The whole concept of seems pretty new and interesting and really looking good right now. Beans sprouting at home in a wallet.
 Smiley

You are correct! I've been actually looking into sprouting my beancash but I do not have the right hardware. I want to be able to start sprouting. Do you recommend any hardware specifications that is perfect for sprouting beancash?  Huh

you just need a PC. Its not hard. I built my own PC out of parts that were going to become a mining rig but GPUs became too hard to come buy. its making more satoshis than both of my rigs now.

That's right, no need for high end hardware to sprout BeanCash as even a low end laptop will do the job as sprouting doesn't use much resources at all. I used to sprout on my laptop until I wanted to stake other coins as well so now I use a PC but anyone can sprout BeanCash without a high end computer or hardware.

Indeed! I've sprouted for a long time with the beloved MINIX NEO Z83-4 that can be bought around 170€ ($210) already with windows. It's the cheapest machine "plug&play" that works with more than one wallet without any problem. I highly recommend it because it has a low power consumption and zero noise (no moving parts). Here's the link: http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-z83-4

Wow! Thank you gentlemen for your answers!  Cheesy I wonder how many days did you leave your computers running before it sprouted some beancash?

@amesterdamer: whoa. This is interesting! Shocked So do you install the beancash software wallet in this miniPC then?

Yes, I used that "farm" (how I call them) for almost a year. During that time it was staking vericoin and sprouting bitbean.

Recently I needed more from my farm and I've upgraded to an ASUS - BAREBONE Mini PC UN45 with 4gb DD3 and 100gb of storage. This solution will be more expensive around 100€ regarding the minix that I've mentioned, but it's a better solution if you're thinking of having more than 2 wallets on it.

By the way, my old farm is currently staking at my cousin's house, she is only using it for beancash and continues to work flawlessly Wink Yesterday, my other cousin bought this minix and he's also going to start sprouting beancash... next week another cousin will start also! Smiley My closest family all have Beancash because on this christmas my gift was a family airdrop Wink everyone got a bunch of BeanCash on paperwallets... some already are sprouting those beans, others will begin soon and my uncles are simply holding and waiting. Either way all of them now follow the beancash price and have been introduced to crypto / beancash Cheesy

WHOA!! This is very interesting good sir! This is great! Did you order this from the website and had it shipped?

Smiley

that! my friend, is AWESOME!
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Smiley

Smiley

Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Smiley

You are correct! I've been actually looking into sprouting my beancash but I do not have the right hardware. I want to be able to start sprouting. Do you recommend any hardware specifications that is perfect for sprouting beancash?  Huh

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Smiley

You are correct! I've been actually looking into sprouting my beancash but I do not have the right hardware. I want to be able to start sprouting. Do you recommend any hardware specifications that is perfect for sprouting beancash?  Huh

Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: