Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 64. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
If I interpret the new readme on Github correctly With Bean Cash one will need 10% more Confirmation
+**Time to Maturity**: 110 Confirmations
Then could result to more orphan sprouts and one will need more stable Network connections do not lose the sprouted beans.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
I also got my first sprouts after a few weeks finally Smiley I felt it was worth joining the community after just now jumping into crypto and learning as I go

welcome and happy sprouting!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I also got my first sprouts after a few weeks finally Smiley I felt it was worth joining the community after just now jumping into crypto and learning as I go
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
thanks so much, so i can get wallet desktop and sent to it
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its been months since I last posted in here, I'm still here sprouting my beans daily and also been picking up more when ever the coin dips to add more to my sprouting weight. I'm still yet to sell any of my beans since I started almost 1 year ago now, BitBean is one of my best performing POS coins with a good amount of sprouts each week.
Activity: 1
Hello everyone, i have made an Italian thread, translating the main ANN of this one, feel free to check it! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2340242
Very happy incident!
Today, I was able to Sprout for the first time Cheesy

Very nice! Welcome to Team Bean!  Please post your address, I have a welcoming gift for you.

If i download bitbean wallet and send bitb from bittrex market to desktop wallet, does bitb increase every day?

It depends upon how much you have in your wallet. Generally 500k Bitbeans and more sprout at least once a day. There are several factors in play like connectivity to the interwebs, block size, and sprouting difficulty.
Activity: 150
Very happy incident!

Very nice! Welcome to Team Bean!  Please post your address, I have a welcoming gift for you.

If i download bitbean wallet and send bitb from bittrex market to desktop wallet, does bitb increase every day?
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Very happy incident!

What is the key idea of the project?

Please see bitbean.org for more details.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Im also really excited on BitBean getting a little push both on price but more on spreading it all over! There needs to be a bit more of "marketing" done to make people more aware of the Bean!
can't wait for btc to die so bitbean can finally take its place tbh

All these forks exposing the vulnerabilities of BTC could be a precursor. They made Bitbean right the first time around: Bigger! Faster! Stronger!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
can't wait for btc to die so bitbean can finally take its place tbh
Activity: 6
is there any way to store the blockchain db on different location than %appdata% ?
Although it germinates quickly if it is a large block,
it may be more efficient to turn a small block from the whole wallet.

I have heard different stories on this. I try to have 100k Bitbean blocks for sprouting, but some say 10k is better.
Activity: 29
Although it germinates quickly if it is a large block,
it may be more efficient to turn a small block from the whole wallet.
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
Admin what is bit bean.net?

Scam site?

https://bit-bean.net/?ref=allmonitors24

As far as we can tell that is a SCAM site using our name and icon to garner trust. 

Bean Core has NO affiliation with bit-bean.net. 

Bean Core did NOT give them permission to use our name or icon.

As always, you should carefully research all aspects of any investment vehicles you consider purchasing.
Activity: 84
what project this, i look this project and the icon picture so cute i think, maybe i will focus to the picture icon, but i will look also the thread information maybe i will join one item in your project
Very happy incident!

congratulations! keep sprouting Smiley
Activity: 29
Very happy incident!
Pages:
Jump to: