Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 65. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
unless i have missed it...

is anyone running a staking pool?  that is trustworthy?

I dunno how you could just trustworthiness over the interwebs, lol. Some friends and I are pooling beans. We all know each other on facebook. You can initiate contact with us on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/126030294633938/
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I'd like to see a "Bean" without a face, cape, hands. Perhaps something horizontal showing exponential growth. Perhaps multiple Beans - no need to be stuck to same color/icon scheme. Would be a marketing upgrade IMO.
The bean with a face/cape needs updating - just one persons opinion tho

Look at the 180 Antshares did with both Name and Icon for example
Activity: 150
Beancash i wait you, coming soon please. Sad
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I have waited to rebrand bean since 2months Sad(
Activity: 164
unless i have missed it...

is anyone running a staking pool?  that is trustworthy?
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
I see only couple of unimportant changes in code on https://github.com/TeamBitBean/bitbean-core/commit/master just changing type int64 into int64_t.

Are you opensource or no more?
Where is the source of "beta 1.1.2.2"?
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
BitBean Listed on New Exchange

Delighted to announce that BitBean is now traded on a Korean Exchange (a first), UpBit.com!

UpBit is partnered with Bittrex, who is renowned in our industry as a reputable and secure exchange.

Korean NLS (National Language Support) within our infrastructure is one of our top priorities moving forward!

To kick that off!

I'm announcing a 30,000 BITB Bounty for a Korean Translation/Mirror of our ANN here on Bitcointalk!
(Link must be posted in reply to this post along with BITB address of maintainer of the thread.)

NLS Support 2018: English Japanese Korean Spanish French Portuguese Italian Hebrew Chinese German Dutch Catalan Hungarian Finnish

Will currently payout similar bounties (30,000 10,000 BITB) for translation into other languages, of our ANN here on Bitcointalk.. Thread owner should have enough history on Bitcointalk, that inline images will show in their thread. Thread must be maintained by them, and they can post a donation address (in BitBean/Bean Cash) for maintenance of their respective thread.

If others in the community want to support other languages and bounties outside of the ones we are targeting, feel free to do so.
BitBean Listed on New Exchange

Delighted to announce that BitBean is now traded on a Korean Exchange (a first), UpBit.com!

UpBit is partnered with Bittrex, who is renowned in our industry as a reputable and secure exchange.

Korean NLS (National Language Support) within our infrastructure is one of our top priorities moving forward!

To kick that off!

I'm announcing a 30,000 BITB Bounty for a Korean Translation/Mirror of our ANN here on Bitcointalk!
(Link must be posted in reply to this post along with BITB address of maintainer of the thread.)

Activity: 21
Hello,
does anyone know, what this Tweet means:
#Bitbean #beancash $bitb $bean Most excellent news! Korean NLS (National Language Support) will be one of our priorities 4 our infastructure.
https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin/status/923435348650274817
Thanks
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Thanks for the update.
Hope the updated wallet will demand less memory use, also. Grin
October 25th. Update

If you would like to participate with the upcoming Beta testing, please join the Channel "Beta Testers (public)" located here:  http://livechat.bitbean.org

Updates will be posted there regarding the forthcoming Beta. Alternatively, if you would like to be part of our Beta testers group email list and you have a dedicated system (separate from your main BitBean wallet), email:  [email protected] with BETA TESTER in the Subject Line and I'll add you. If you could also indicate in the email what operating system you are running along with it's version level, that would be helpful.

An Update on v1.1.2.2:  We're going to be building our new release with Boost v1.6.1 & OpenSSL v1.1.0 deps. Because the current OpenSSL deprecated referencing Bignum support from the stack (now requires pointers), we're going to remove OpenSSL Bignum dependencies. Using these newer deps. will bring Bean Cash more up to date and more secure. These changes are important to implement and test properly. This will require more time.

I realize I set a target for Oct. 25th., for the Beta, but there is still important work to be done to maintain and enhance, the integrity and security of the network, before new code is released onto it. I know many are anxious for the Re-Brand to Bean Cash with the v1.1.2.2GA release and your patience is appreciated.

BitBean, soon to be Bean Cash, is a mature digital currency (and rock-solid network, going on nearly 3 yrs. old..without a hardfork), with a lightening fast transaction network, capable to support over 1,300 TPS! A strong, secure foundation for real-world transactions is being laid.

I'll be posting status updates in "The Farm" on our livechat platform:  https://livechat.bitbean.org and on Twitter https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

Thank you for your continued time, patience and interest.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
Beta release coming 25 October.  Thanks to all for being patient while we worked.  

This release contains the long-awaited name-change/re-brand that was announced this summer along with some serious improvements to the code.

Once we are satisfied that everything is stable, we will notify the exchanges of the re-brand and request that they update their sites, and then make the official release.

Guys your unclear statements are slowly sucks.

"Once we will do this, may be we will do that and in case of  this there will be an announcement"

Make time scales and deadlines.

This is pushing only speculations and resulting to dips

Such a speculations could kill the coin finally, we have currently only 10-20BTC trade Volume on all exchanges together.

See what with Bitcoin Gold happening, do not promise anything what you can't hold in time.

But if your interest is to generate rumours for speculative price dips then we all will lose.
Activity: 193
So were all pretty excited for the next couple of days Smiley We'll see what comes out of all the effort put into this rebrand! Give them a little patience and check later Smiley
Today 25th, i dont see any ann from your twiter Sad
Activity: 151
what is coming on 25 oct?
Beta release coming 25 October.  Thanks to all for being patient while we worked. 

This release contains the long-awaited name-change/re-brand that was announced this summer along with some serious improvements to the code.

Once we are satisfied that everything is stable, we will notify the exchanges of the re-brand and request that they update their sites, and then make the official release.
If it 's true, i very happy with this information. Sua laptop am wating for your change
Activity: 15
Out of the 2 in options we get I'd pick A for the rebrand, but I think the old one with the bean's tongue sticking out is the best logo.
Pages:
Jump to: