Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 66. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Live Community Conference Sunday 4:30PM EST follow @bitbean coin on twitter for details

#keepsprouting

Hey man, could you give a little summary of the conference if you took part in it? Would be really nice  Smiley

Listen to the recording of the conference here:  http://www.bitbean.org/downloads/BitBeanCommunityConference10222017_novideo.m4a

Ill be listening to it thanks!
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!

Live Community Conference Sunday 4:30PM EST follow @bitbean coin on twitter for details

#keepsprouting

Hey man, could you give a little summary of the conference if you took part in it? Would be really nice  Smiley

Listen to the recording of the conference here:  http://www.bitbean.org/downloads/BitBeanCommunityConference10222017_novideo.m4a
Activity: 156
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
Beta release coming 25 October.  Thanks to all for being patient while we worked. 

This release contains the long-awaited name-change/re-brand that was announced this summer along with some serious improvements to the code.

Once we are satisfied that everything is stable, we will notify the exchanges of the re-brand and request that they update their sites, and then make the official release.
Activity: 2
I say option B for the new image. It looks better and pops out more.

People are calling this a meme coin. I don't see it but maybe there can be a special way of using these beans. Maybe a different way of using it? Bitcoin is the standard for currency, so this being another "currency" is not gonna cut it. Maybe farmers can use this coin in trading? i mean since it is a bean. Who knows, I's sprouting around 9 million beans so im happy with my count. Lets grow some beans!!!!
Activity: 150
Merit: 10

#keepsprouting

when change name to bean?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

#keepsprouting

Activity: 22

#keepsprouting
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
My humble opinion concerning Bean rebranding: I vote for A (because mrBean looks upwards). But I'd like to see mrBean more handsome and adult (like superman) and not so stooped. I'm sure that straight posture is one of success' integral part (look at successfull people).
Hope my comments dont insult anyone. I really want mr Bean to be successfull.

He's a bean tho that's not his posture, it's the shape of him. I agree though he look like a kids cartoon or something,

I'm ok with the cartoony look. its child-friendly. the little people get excited to see and say "BITBEAN" great way to introduce children to crypto.
Activity: 3
My humble opinion concerning Bean rebranding: I vote for A (because mrBean looks upwards). But I'd like to see mrBean more handsome and adult (like superman) and not so stooped. I'm sure that straight posture is one of success' integral part (look at successfull people).

He's a bean tho that's not his posture, it's the shape of him. I agree though he look like a kids cartoon or something,
Activity: 56
Activity: 277
Merit: 101

sproutingcalculator.com is finally online! The easiest way to know how many Bitbean you will get from Sprouting!

I dont get the sprouting results as well. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not for 3 days.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Live Video/Audio/Chat Community Conference tomorrow (Sunday 4:30PM EST)

Will be hosted on http://www.zoom.us (Zoom has a browser plugin and client apps available.)

Details/link will be provided 15 min. prior on our Twitter:  https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I hold bitbean 3 months ago, do you know increase BITB coin when hold it in wallet?

Have you unlocked your wallet for staking? Thats needed to get them sprouting. So maybe check it in your wallet!

Can i do it?, download the wallet in bitbean.org and send my bitb from exchange to my wallet in desktop?

Did you leave your coins in an exchange?
Most of exchange wallets don't stake so you have to withdraw to your wallet in your computer.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
i vote for A
Much luck to all investors Sprout your Digital Beans an get big rewards Cool
Be a Boss!
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I hold bitbean 3 months ago, do you know increase BITB coin when hold it in wallet?

Have you unlocked your wallet for staking? Thats needed to get them sprouting. So maybe check it in your wallet!

Can i do it?, download the wallet in bitbean.org and send my bitb from exchange to my wallet in desktop?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I don't think a port forwarding is necessary for staking.
I have 1.1 million and getting 2 x 1000, mixed with 3 times and very rarely none per day.
The coin stacks are 101 right now and the oldest one is dated May 27.
I'll combine some of them when I see the reward drops less than twice per day in average.
Activity: 146
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
I have 1280000 coins on my wallet, online wallet 24/7. 3 days there is not a single sprouting !!!!

How many connections do you have to the network?

Get support from the community at the livechat: https://livechat.bitbean.org/

16 connections

Have you checked if 22460 port forwarding is open on your internet connection/router?

What the staking time say?
Activity: 43
I have 1280000 coins on my wallet, online wallet 24/7. 3 days there is not a single sprouting !!!!

16 connections
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Activity: 43
Pages:
Jump to: