Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 75. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
Can you tell me what you use for staking ? Notebook, mini pc, raspberry, thanks

The recommendation is at least a Dual-core processor (1.2Ghz) with 2 GB of RAM.
Another recommendation is a low-latency internet connection for optimal sprouting.
POS is the orginal 'masternode' Cheesy

what's the specs?
how many days to stake(mature)?

6 hours

how many blocks to move new stked beans?

100 blocks

You can read more about it on the github page
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
POS is the orginal 'masternode' Cheesy

what's the specs?
how many days to stake(mature)?
how many blocks to move new stked beans?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
So lets test this out with DASH,

BTC=$3534

A DASH masternode cost roughly $200,916 USD. ((56.85 BTC Needed))
It makes roughly $46.05 USD a day.

Reference: https://dash-news.de/dashtv/#value=1000

We would need to sprout roughly 17 times a day ((1000 beans = $2.714))
BITB at these rates are at .00000077

Reference: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/

So, we would need roughly 17mil beans which is about 13.09 BTC (($46,260.06))

Obviously these are the rates as of posting....But I think you get the picture!

BUY MORE BEANS

What I do not understand wich fools are keeping their beans in exchange wallets like bittrex, cryptopia instead of in own wallets.

There are almost 300mil beans frozen on exchange wallets, and these guys are practically losing 1000$ per day as of not being used for sprouting.

Keep your beans in your own wallets.

I agree, this doesn't make any sense to leave beans sitting on exchanges as they could be earning like you say 1000's of dollars a day sprouting their beans. As soon as I buy my beans I withdraw them straight away to get sprouting asap. It goes to show that some coins don't need a masternode to earn a decent amount of money and like sliff2000 posted its cheaper to buy beans and earn more then most masternode coins.

Seems people started to realise what beans are and taking them out of exchanges into own wallets.

Since yesterday almost 30mil less Beans are available on bittrex for sale.

Yes I also noticed this as the network weight went up a lot. I think this is a good thing for the BitBean network as it helps make the network more secure. Looks like I might have to add some more beans to my sprouting weight now lol I don't mind as its supporting the community and getting more beans off the exchanges.
Activity: 146
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
So lets test this out with DASH,

BTC=$3534

A DASH masternode cost roughly $200,916 USD. ((56.85 BTC Needed))
It makes roughly $46.05 USD a day.

Reference: https://dash-news.de/dashtv/#value=1000

We would need to sprout roughly 17 times a day ((1000 beans = $2.714))
BITB at these rates are at .00000077

Reference: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/

So, we would need roughly 17mil beans which is about 13.09 BTC (($46,260.06))

Obviously these are the rates as of posting....But I think you get the picture!

BUY MORE BEANS

What I do not understand wich fools are keeping their beans in exchange wallets like bittrex, cryptopia instead of in own wallets.

There are almost 300mil beans frozen on exchange wallets, and these guys are practically losing 1000$ per day as of not being used for sprouting.

I agree, this doesn't make any sense to leave beans sitting on exchanges as they could be earning like you say 1000's of dollars a day sprouting their beans. As soon as I buy my beans I withdraw them straight away to get sprouting asap. It goes to show that some coins don't need a masternode to earn a decent amount of money and like sliff2000 posted its cheaper to buy beans and earn more then most masternode coins.

Seems people started to realise what beans are and taking them out of exchanges into own wallets.

Since yesterday almost 30mil less Beans are available on bittrex for sale.
Today there will be the Audio/Video Conference on zoom.us at 4pm EST (21:00 GMT) about rebranding and new core release.

Link would be published shortly before star on twitter https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin/status/899323758086893569
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Any computer with an OS supported by wallet.
Personally I use a i5 nuc system.
Staking 12 coins including 3 masternodes on it.
I started with 8gig ram and 128g ssd but found ram is used over 70%.
Staking wallets and masternodes use quite a lot of ram and particularly bitb uses the most rams among wallets I'm running.
So use an i7 with 32g ram and 500g ssd, if you plan to stake many coins and run many local wallets.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello, I have a problem with this.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
ERROR LOADING BILKINDEX.DAT

Looks like you have a corrupted data file.  Usually this is caused by an improper shutdown or crash of the wallet.

You will need to re-download the blockchain data.  You can speed up the process by getting the latest official snapshot on the downloads page at bitbean.org.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and read the section entitled Synchronize Your Wallet With the BitBean Blockchain Faster! for instructions.
Make sure you have backed up your wallet.dat file before starting this process.

In the future, do not stop your wallet using the close window "X" in the upper corner.  Use the menu "Exit" option.  This is a known bug that is being addressed in the upcoming release.

If you need further help, drop by our team chat.  One of the community members can walk you through the process.

Is there a slack channel? Or what's the best way to keep informed about the developments?

Not slack, since slack is privately owned and they own the data posted on their servers.  Bitbean uses Mattermost, an open-source project, that runs on our own private, encrypted server.  It is hosted at https://slackkiller.bitbean.org.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, I have a problem with this.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
ERROR LOADING BILKINDEX.DAT
Also 1 million beans can earn more sprouts per day, not just 1k beans as I have seen some people earn 2 to 5 sprouts per day sprouting 1 million beans but yes the average would be around 1k per day. Also if people are smart they could have many pos coins running on their computer at the same time which earns even more profit. On another note the price is falling which could be an opportunity for people to get in now and for some of us to accumulate even more beans to build on our sprouting weight which is what I have been doing.
Are you sure one need to paying more than 2$ per day for electricity consumption of a computer?

If the electricity is so expensive in your country rent a virtual Server and run your wallet on it which will cost you at most 20$ per month.

Or simply keep more beans in wallet to get many 1000 per day
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

I have some beans in Bittrex, the reason is that I didn't know I could earn something keeping them in my own wallet.

Please, what I need to do to earn from my Beans? Just move them to my wallet and keep it open?

Thanks

Simply go through instruction http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html to run the wallet on your own system.
Keeping the wallet 24/7 online you would earn Beans every day.
Currently 1mil Beans in wallet gives 1000 Beans a day.

So you say staking 1mil beans brings 1000 beans a day ? 1000 = about 2$ a day. This is not profitable since you're using electricity for 24h .
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Is there a slack channel? Or what's the best way to keep informed about the developments?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Looks like the beans are slowly coming back down to earth again Smiley

yeah should have dumped at 100
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Looks like the beans are slowly coming back down to earth again Smiley
How many connection do you have currently?
I am getting only 15-16 instead of 60 a month ago.

Currently, I have 125.  Is your port open to incoming connections?

Could you simply make netstat -ban and put here the list of nodes that your bitbean wallet syncs with? Then one can make from it the fresh Bitbean.conf as of the one from http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html consists 115 Nodes only

For an always fresh nodelist, check out: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!network
Click on the 'nodelist' button next to each version to get a copy/paste nodelist to add to your conf.
Their list is updated every day.

However, since BitBean has a DNS seeder node you should not need to have any addnode settings in your conf file.

Thanks for the info about actual list of nodes on cryptoid.

Concerning DNS seeder, unfortunately with or without bitbean.conf I am somehow not getting more than 13 Connections.

Check on your router that port 22460 is open. 
and add a line to bitbean.conf if you are using any "proxy", "connect", or "noconnect statements in the bitbean.conf file.

Code:
listen=1  #this is the default so not necessary if not using proxy, connect, or noconnect either on the command-line or in the conf file

The opening/forwarding TCP und UDP port 22460 to system with wallet 64 connections became available
Couple questions about the Roadmap on the OP...

1. Do you have a link to the latest roadmap I can use on a site?

2. Is the roadmap on Bitbean.org somewhere?  I cannot find it.

Thanks

Well they do have a roadmap for July and August on the website, just scroll down to the bottom and you'll see it there. The dev team are currently working on the new wallet which should be complete some time this month from what I understand but with these things it could take longer. You may also want to follow their Twitter as they seem to post their updates on there https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin I hope this helps somewhat.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Couple questions about the Roadmap on the OP...

1. Do you have a link to the latest roadmap I can use on a site?

2. Is the roadmap on Bitbean.org somewhere?  I cannot find it.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: