Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 73. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Guys and why the BITTREX exchange lost the BITB logo? Is there some sort of re-trading? Answer me, please, I'm just the holder of this coin

According to the official BitBean website it will be re-brand to a new name, ticker symbol and most probably to a new logo. Bittrex almost certainly preparing to put the new logo  design on their exchange.

http://www.bitbean.org/forum/bitbean-rebrand-announcement

Not a fan of it in any way. Bitbean endeared me to themselves long before this. I don't need a new logo to appreciate the coin.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Guys and why the BITTREX exchange lost the BITB logo? Is there some sort of re-trading? Answer me, please, I'm just the holder of this coin

According to the official BitBean website it will be re-brand to a new name, ticker symbol and most probably to a new logo. Bittrex almost certainly preparing to put the new logo  design on their exchange.

http://www.bitbean.org/forum/bitbean-rebrand-announcement
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I think people need to split their beans up into 10k to 20k blocks and then you guys should start sprouting more often. I haven't staked in a couple of days now as the network weight is growing a lot more now as people have been taking their beans off the exchanges to sprout so it will be a little harder to sprout now as more people start to sprout.

In many occasion I heard about that kind of strategy to help with staking / sprouting here....

But I have no clue how to do that.

Could you explain please?

In fact, my understanding after more reading is that anyway, there is
no "coin control" for BITB..

Sad because when we have significant amount of coin
having a manual process by 100 000 increment is a little "fastidious" to say the least ;-)
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I am running my wallet for a long time now... and until yesterday all was fine.

Yesterday, my PC crashed and it seems to have affected my BITB wallet...

Usually, no big deal. I deleted all files EXCEPT conf file and wallet.dat.

But now, the wallet is unable to connect to the network.

I added from OP extra addnodes (which should not have necessary
as I was always connected before), but THAT DOES NOT HELP.

Would you have an idea what is going on?

Edit: finally, with the new set of addnodes, the wallet connected
and is now syncing...

Just surprise that I don't see a syncing process bar to know
how many blocks are remaining to synch.

Without a bootstrap I guess it will take a while.

Is there a bootstrap file available?

thanks for helping
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I think people need to split their beans up into 10k to 20k blocks and then you guys should start sprouting more often. I haven't staked in a couple of days now as the network weight is growing a lot more now as people have been taking their beans off the exchanges to sprout so it will be a little harder to sprout now as more people start to sprout.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Just to let you know...
it's been targeted.
sit tight because we're gonna moon

big.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
so the new blocksize is 100.000 i wondered why it takes forever to sprout i have them at 50.000 will change them Wink

I got into bean control but didnt see a way to rearrange them.
you send them to yourself in 100.000 from your desktop wallet Cheesy
Activity: 156
so the new blocksize is 100.000 i wondered why it takes forever to sprout i have them at 50.000 will change them Wink

Yeah, I have several 100k stacks and only received one sprout in the last few days.  Of all my staking coins this one is a little disappointing unless I'm being too impatient.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I've had a stack of Bitbean for about 3 days, My weight is 98115 and every day says expected time to earn rewards is 1 Day.  Still waiting.  Am I doing something wrong?

My weight is 230600462 I sprout a couple to 6 times a day. you might need to stack some more beans. It helps to deposit in your wallet at 100k increments.

I have 400k beans.  So what would be the optimum stack?  100k per or fewer?

100k is the optimal and most efficient sprouting size,  or so I have heard.
I think BitBeans is now very cheap, I should order some more to increase the volume in the purse to help the bean sprout faster. Roll Eyes

K questions guys.
Wallet seems fine, syncs immed when turn on.
Have 70k in at the moment.
Been on for and active for about 24 hours, yet it still says beans are not mature...
Thoughts?

I got into bean control but didnt see a way to rearrange them.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
...I'd to like to see it go up to 1000 sats

as far as i'm concerned - IT WILL - and well before end of year 2020...
I thought the wallet was fine the way it is and the name too. but we shall see. I'd to like to see it go up to 1000 sats
Activity: 382
Activity: 233
I've had a stack of Bitbean for about 3 days, My weight is 98115 and every day says expected time to earn rewards is 1 Day.  Still waiting.  Am I doing something wrong?

My weight is 230600462 I sprout a couple to 6 times a day. you might need to stack some more beans. It helps to deposit in your wallet at 100k increments.

I think BitBeans is now very cheap, I should order some more to increase the volume in the purse to help the bean sprout faster. Roll Eyes

Yeah BitBean is cheap at the moment and has remained steady at around 50 to 70 sats for many months now even with BTC rising. I also have to think about adding more beans to my stack to help keep up with the network weight as I have not bought any beans for a while now. I normally buy beans each week to help keep up with the network weight, its only around 10k to 20k but that seemed to help maintain my sprouting regularly.

I also buy more bitbean every week to stay up with the network weight. it increase a lot now because I think now more people take there bitbean off the exchanges to sprout so now the network weight increase a lot over the past month. When the new look wallet is released? I really looking forward to seeing it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Yeah BitBean is cheap at the moment and has remained steady at around 50 to 70 sats for many months now even with BTC rising. I also have to think about adding more beans to my stack to help keep up with the network weight as I have not bought any beans for a while now. I normally buy beans each week to help keep up with the network weight, its only around 10k to 20k but that seemed to help maintain my sprouting regularly.
Activity: 156
Got my first bean sprout!  Splitting into smaller stacks definitely worked.  Looking forward to many more beans!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: