Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 407. (Read 704412 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Anyone know how much BCH price on 1st January?
I plan to investing on BCH Cheesy

The simplest and best prediction model would be: It is same price as today.
 Grin

But crypto is harder and a trend these days.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Are you asking it for real? LOL It will certainly be over $10k+!

Real 300$  Grin

If roger and craig and other lucky idiots leave this coin alone and don't use this coin for crazy plotting opposite bitcoin (It failed already) , it must be $300 or less and it will grow step by step natural long way but will grow strong
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Sounds like we're all grumpy about 10k not being breached. It will happen, eventually.

Meantime here is something for the butt people: Note how she is walking away from a bitcoin cash wallet:

Where are her underpants

Real 300$  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

And I have sold all my altcoins to buy BCH weeks ago.  And I stated so to the lead dev of Trumpcoin.  So there goes all your ammo against me in one shot.  Now what?  I guess try again.  
Oh Bobby, my buddy, what have you done Bobby? You poor sod.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Where do you get latest news about transaction fees and number of transactions in Bitcoin Cash?
Down please . I buy more  Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
One of the things in the USA that completely scared the establishment was the fact that hundreds of thousands of people who never had been political were all marching to the same play book in support of Trump.  entire roads were blocked and people simply left their cars behind to walk for miles to see his face.  Media did not really cover these events or show the massive crowds.  

The phenomena was looked at by many people in many ways and they found no links of communication.  No central command.  Only thing that united them was an idea.

Rome had this problem with Jesus too.  His idea was a threat to their power.  To counter it they taught Paul for 3 years all about Christs' teachings, etc. then sent him undercover to infil the CORE followers of Christ and posit his "better" idea to them in the hopes they would not find the counterfeit.  Today we call that Christianity or Pauls church.  Go into these churches and quote the words of Jesus and see how quickly your are countered with Pauls words. Watch how fast you are told to leave, censored.

You are now at a historical point for humanity, enjoy!
                                                                                        Bitbobb  November, 30th, 2017

p.s.  Thanks to society our survival no longer requires us to be excellent each day.  We spread risk and get by.  Yet the family in the wilderness has to be excellent each day to survive most likely.  They must plant, harvest and other things to maintain and flourish their lives.

How do you think this relates to the unbanked and the underbanked?  Those people have been cut from society.  This is a slow death sentence in modern society (speaking from personal experience).  And yet they manage to live!  This demonstrates that they were likely able to achieve excellence each day.  Can you imagine how good their goods and services will be once they can participate for the first time in their lives using the most efficient money ever that allows them direct access to the world economy?  Are you scared?  Don't be.  Market forces and truth under int. law are the surest way to peace and prosperity.  The only rational fear is willful blindness (and maybe ASI's too)

Bitbob your shot, just the fact alone that you support trump and this trump coin shit is 100% proof that NO ONE EVER should listen to you, If your a suppoerter of trump your a freakin MORON!!! But you know the USA is full of morons except for a few pockets of states here and there. But your shot dude go find something else to do than litter this forum with your dribble....

You proved my point thank you.  And it took less than 1 hour.. amazing!  Tell me to leave again, please.

And I support truth and ideas not the men who give them a voice.  Though I have a large respect for such brave souls!

Sort of a big contrast to a person who slings names not even based on reality huh?

And I have sold all my altcoins to buy BCH weeks ago.  And I stated so to the lead dev of Trumpcoin.  So there goes all your ammo against me in one shot.  Now what?  I guess try again.  

And if you like to know why I involved myself in trumpcoin:  it was because I know the real battle will be for legal tender status.  I already have working solutions that have over 14 years of test plus legal review and other strategies.  And no bitcoin core will not be getting them from me.  I think long term.  I have been in this space longer than all of you speculators..

Activity: 728
Merit: 255
One of the things in the USA that completely scared the establishment was the fact that hundreds of thousands of people who never had been political were all marching to the same play book in support of Trump.  entire roads were blocked and people simply left their cars behind to walk for miles to see his face.  Media did not really cover these events or show the massive crowds.  

The phenomena was looked at by many people in many ways and they found no links of communication.  No central command.  Only thing that united them was an idea.

Rome had this problem with Jesus too.  His idea was a threat to their power.  To counter it they taught Paul for 3 years all about Christs' teachings, etc. then sent him undercover to infil the CORE followers of Christ and posit his "better" idea to them in the hopes they would not find the counterfeit.  Today we call that Christianity or Pauls church.  Go into these churches and quote the words of Jesus and see how quickly your are countered with Pauls words. Watch how fast you are told to leave, censored.

p.s.  Thanks to society our survival no longer requires us to be excellent each day.  We spread risk and get by.  Yet the family in the wilderness has to be excellent each day to survive most likely.  They must plant, harvest and other things to maintain and flourish their lives.

How do you think this relates to the unbanked and the underbanked?  Those people have been cut from society.  This is a slow death sentence in modern society (speaking from personal experience).  And yet they manage to live!  This demonstrates that they were likely able to achieve excellence each day.  Can you imagine how good their goods and services will be once they can participate for the first time in their lives using the most efficient money ever that allows them direct access to the world economy?  Are you scared?  Don't be.  Market forces and truth under int. law are the surest way to peace and prosperity.  The only rational fear is willful blindness (and maybe ASI's too)

Bitbob your shot, just the fact alone that you support trump and this trump coin shit is 100% proof that NO ONE EVER should listen to you, If your a suppoerter of trump your a freakin MORON!!! But you know the USA is full of morons except for a few pockets of states here and there. But your shot dude go find something else to do than litter this forum with your dribble....
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
To avoid the confusion between Bitcoin and Bcash finally some exchanges have started to list BCH as bcash. It was need and demand of the time to separate these both coins totally from each other. Cryptopia also has just changed it and other exchanges surely will follow the trend.

man, some birds will be flipped with extra venom over the coming days. i wonder if this is gonna become standard practice for any fork from now on. it does make sense. bgold is alot harder to mix up than bitcoin gold. even though it's as nominal as a name change by third parties it might dampen future plans for forks.

Miners won't mine for a low cost, and at the moment bitcoins would stop being mined and only fees will be remained, miners would literally won't earn anything

do your reading. that's how bitcoin and similar things have always worked. the more miners leave, the more difficulty falls, the more profitable it becomes for others to arrive.

and fees will easily finance any crypto network when the time comes plus you won't need tons of machines to find the block reward. it'll happen long after we're all dead with bitcoin anyway.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17

There is Bob again with offtopic nonsense as usual. No talking about the poor people in Africa this time ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Miners won't mine for a low cost, and at the moment bitcoins would stop being mined and only fees will be remained, miners would literally won't earn anything
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Sounds like we're all grumpy about 10k not being breached. It will happen, eventually.

Meantime here is something for the butt people: Note how she is walking away from a bitcoin cash wallet:

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
To avoid the confusion between Bitcoin and Bcash finally some exchanges have started to list BCH as bcash. It was need and demand of the time to separate these both coins totally from each other. Cryptopia also has just changed it and other exchanges surely will follow the trend.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Good to know, than all should better sell. More and more BCH will come into the market, a higher supply will reduce the Price much more.
no demand high supply, goody bye
Nonsense. Initially this will make BCH go up.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-demand-shocked-us-says-circle-trading-chief/

Bitcoin Cash Demand Shocked Us, Says Circle Trading Chief

The pace at which bitcoin cash – the cryptocurrency that forked off the main bitcoin blockchain earlier this year – gained trading volume was "shocking," according to Circle's head of trading.

"Largely by user count, most customers tend to be retail," he told attendees, noting that the trading volume itself is primarily driven by institutional-level customers.

No way will BCH be dumped. BCH is here to stay and will be one of the top coins. Another thing that can be argued is whether it will take Bitcoin's spot or not.
Ya cause it's manipulated bs coin..shocking..lmao
 and not enough to start trading..just withdrawls so Coinbase dumping it safe to say.
“BitMEX does not agree with contentious hard forks, and does not accept the manner in which Bitcoin Cash was forked, or the lack of preparation or notice before the fork; we consider this a dangerous action that imposes unacceptable costs on end-users and businesses.”
Indeed well said sir.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Ya and a Ton of coin base users gonna get access around then, and dump the hell out of bcash Tongue
I know I am, fook fake bitcoin.

Great, that's fantastic. All the fools can sell their real Bitcoin and buy ponzisegshit coin at all time highs.
Bcash stopped being Bitcoin when it forked off the chain and started a separate protocol..end of story period. now just a flawed alt..GJ WP . Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
dear bcash community please stop trying to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.that's all

Change was immediately unavoidable, Bitcoin Cash saved the goose by bronzing up a regular goose and convincing blockstream they won.

Unfortunately (fortunately) this version involves a sort of extended ritualistic free market sacrifice of the coretards but you must understand all of us who don't worship blockstream's fractional reserve banking scheme hands' were tied.
Jump to: