Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 408. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency will have a harder time Propping its Self back up as the USD is moving up adding Downward Pressure. expected to continue its fall to the level of 1170$.

https://investorsbuz.com/2017/11/30/bitcoin-cash-insight-analysis-bchusd-bearish-trend-december-1-2017/

Activity: 50
It takes place on the world's largest stock exchange
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2017/11/30/c4e07ecb2fd02b67944faeecb2f15afc-full.jpg
Maybe we are at the stage of the revaluation value of coins

Call it speculative but all signs are pointing towards the CH.

Long term, my moneys on BCH.

Found something rather interesting btw.

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

someone's been busy accumulating a whopping amount of BCH.. Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFiNDFjeBbc

either way it goes, i'm  ready for the waves..

Sale A Whale...

Activity: 39
When I started the bitcoin correction I moved my capital to bitcoin cash because whenever the other one goes down, as it started to go down bitcoin I thought that bitcoin cash would rise, the funny thing is that it started to lower bitcoin cash too, can someone explain to me what happened?

You've assumed there's 100% inverse correlation between BCH and BTC, and the market showed that you're wrong  Smiley

of course
at this stage Bitcoin is stronger/has a much wider use case and support than any other coin. BCH isnt yet on main exchanges like coinbase/gdax , can't be used to pay pretty much anywhere... it's still early
Activity: 24
It takes place on the world's largest stock exchange
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2017/11/30/c4e07ecb2fd02b67944faeecb2f15afc-full.jpg
Maybe we are at the stage of the revaluation value of coins
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
When I started the bitcoin correction I moved my capital to bitcoin cash because whenever the other one goes down, as it started to go down bitcoin I thought that bitcoin cash would rise, the funny thing is that it started to lower bitcoin cash too, can someone explain to me what happened?
I did the same. It sucks, I know :-). But don't worry. Once the correction is over things will get back to normal. We just learned that there is only 1 good action to take when you think the market is going to correct ==> go to fiat :-)

BTS is the real Bcash watch this joint will fly x100 up Wink weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bts
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I did the same. It sucks, I know :-). But don't worry. Once the correction is over things will get back to normal. We just learned that there is only 1 good action to take when you think the market is going to correct ==> go to fiat :-)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

You've assumed there's 100% inverse correlation between BCH and BTC, and the market showed that you're wrong  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
dear bcash community please stop trying to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.that's all
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Is the bitcoin replacement operation going on right now ?

Head and shoulders on the bitcoin, the bitcoin cash moving upward

-14,75% it's going upward guys oh wait  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well if you have your head up your ass that would look like it's going upward.

Aaah now I see  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yea and that little green uptick was the peak and now started its decline again like all the other previous ones as you look back

No it's going upward the flippening 2.0 is happening don't you see it  Grin Grin Grin Grin or operation bla bla bla   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh yea I see it now you just have to look at it from the correct perspective I honestly don't know how I missed it

lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 17

Aaah now I see  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yea and that little green uptick was the peak and now started its decline again like all the other previous ones as you look back

No it's going upward the flippening 2.0 is happening don't you see it  Grin Grin Grin Grin or operation bla bla bla   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh yea I see it now you just have to look at it from the correct perspective I honestly don't know how I missed it

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Do you also have a chart about how BTC compares with respect to transaction speed and fees in comparison to lets say ... Ethereum ?

My TenX card works just fine

99% is stored on trezor and I move bits here and there to TenX and it sells at market rate whenever I use the card I can use bitcoin everywhere instantly

You're into bcgusdt? lol

BTG does not have a USD trading pair so yea USDT is the closest thing and yes I own some BTG I got them free so why not monitor them

I will also be adding every other fork I get in the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

You're into bcgusdt? lol

Do you also have a chart about how BTC compares with respect to transaction speed and fees in comparison to lets say ... Ethereum ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 17

lols , dont ...not here....dash has lots of issues, and all the old skool crypto guys are aware of the biggest reason why dash cant go mainstream...instamine.
What is the difference between instamine and someone that bought 100.000 BTC at $0.2 ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Jump to: