Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 410. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Nobody really knows what is going on with BTC and BCH. Drama after BCH pumping is finished now, and BCH is 0.14 BTC , and BTC yesterday almost reach 12000$. I do not think that will just be replaced with BCH . Some people saying that price of BTC will reach 50000$ even 100000$ or 1 million $ . We are small players here. We do not know what is going on really.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Don't forget BCH will be listing on Bitstamp in first week of December, let us wait for the incoming big news.

Good to know, than all should better sell. More and more BCH will come into the market, a higher supply will reduce the Price much more.
no demand high supply, goody bye
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Of course its totally centralized and owned by Bitmain, and the fact that more or less reasonable people like jbear refuse to acknowledge it, just makes it seem all the more scammy.
/end bcash rant
I have never understood the Bitcoin community pointing fingers to other projects about how centralized they are, while they are centralized themselves. The proof is the claim that miners attacked Bitcoin during the Bitcoin Cash pump a few weeks ago. If Bitcoin truely was decentralized than miners could not have slowed down the network by moving over to Bitcoin Cash. When Ethereum was having problems of slow transactions during high volume transactions, they were also the first to point that out and laugh at Ethereum. However, Ethereum solved the issue pretty fast and are having way more transactions than Bitcoin at the moment at 100 times lower fees. But Bitcoin has not resolved these issues and issues only have become worse but they will never talk about that. Looks like they only see a real problem when other projects are struggling with something. When their own project is struggling then they don't care about. The only argument being: look at the price. Well, the Bitcoin price is clearly too high for what the network is really worth at the moment. The price is only supported by a bunch of idiots understanding nothing of crypto and throwing all their life savings into it. From a technological point of view Bitcoin is probably not even the best coin in the current top10.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Don't forget BCH will be listing on Bitstamp in first week of December, let us wait for the incoming big news.

is this official?

Yes, it's very official - see their announcement
https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-cash-bch-trading-be-launched/
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

is this official?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^let me guess...your an unpaid troll lol...

you just dont understand whats going on...its ok, soon you will find out,  Kiss
for once you are correct
aww thanks...

maybe you should contact blockstream....or try to get into the dragons den,
i hear they pay, but not alot.....but beats trolling here for free...ask lauda for details  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Of course its totally centralized and owned by Bitmain, and the fact that more or less reasonable people like jbear refuse to acknowledge it, just makes it seem all the more scammy.
/end bcash rant
I have never understood the Bitcoin community pointing fingers to other projects about how centralized they are, while they are centralized themselves. The proof is the claim that miners attacked Bitcoin during the Bitcoin Cash pump a few weeks ago. If Bitcoin truely was decentralized than miners could not have slowed down the network by moving over to Bitcoin Cash. When Ethereum was having problems of slow transactions during high volume transactions, they were also the first to point that out and laugh at Ethereum. However, Ethereum solved the issue pretty fast and are having way more transactions than Bitcoin at the moment at 100 times lower fees. But Bitcoin has not resolved these issues and issues only have become worse but they will never talk about that. Looks like they only see a real problem when other projects are struggling with something. When their own project is struggling then they don't care about. The only argument being: look at the price. Well, the Bitcoin price is clearly too high for what the network is really worth at the moment. The price is only supported by a bunch of idiots understanding nothing of crypto and throwing all their life savings into it. From a technological point of view Bitcoin is probably not even the best coin in the current top10.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

for once you are correct
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
oh what a sad and delusional thread .you poor souls. laughing stock of the crypto world. so sad
legendary
old bitcoin has to die off,
Old forks of coins are not used, so why should btc be any different.

when you upgrade anything, do you still use the old version?

ive been saying this for months....segwit is not the upgrade bitcoin needed....blockstream lied to EVERYONE.
Blockstream also led the btc community to turn against the miners....the miners are the people that invest their $ and time to run and secure the network from day 1..
even mining at a loss( i was one of em for yrs)
blockstream also made people turn against satoshi & gavin

BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN...UPGRADED AND BETTER THAN EVER

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Traders, certain information has come to my attention that is causing me grave concerns and i feel it is my duty to warn each and every one of you.    

We all know the scaling drama has caused a huge rift, resulting in bitcoin forking into the soon to be "Bitcoin Cash".    

I know many have large holdings and savings in bitcoin, and are 'hodlers' and will never sell, so when the selling starts, you may lose everything if you don't also sell.  

Gentlemen, this is certaintly not going to be gentlemen.      

Certain information has come to light from back room channels, sources i cannot disclose ~ even writing this post will probably reveal my source - but i feel by gods will, I must warn you all.  

Selling is coming. Selling the likes of which hasn't been seen since MtGox era.  
Already as i type this, battleships of bitcoin are being shorted on all major exchanges.  

Gentlemen, The enemy, the big blockers, have colluded and joined forces. The chinese, Jihan & co have put together a plan to replace bitcoin with bitcoin cash.  

The plan goes like this:  
Chinese miners (f2pool, antpool etc etc) have organised with major exchanges (via/huobi/okcoin etc) to support and launch bitcoin cash.  
Initially they will let everyone who wants to sell, sell.    
Once the coin has bottomed out, and everyone who wanted to sell has sold, they [chinese miners/jihad/chinese exchanges] will begin accumulating lots and lots of bitcoin cash.  
They will then begin to pump the price  to around 0.1 BCC/BTC - 10%  
The big pools won't mine it ~ they will let the smaller pools see the returns from mining this expensive, but low difficulty coin and start mining it.  
Later, the larger pools will join, and as we know, jihad has ALOT of hashing power, their plan is for bitcoin cash to have more hashing power than bitcoin ~ and lets be honest, once t he chinese move over, that is pretty much it.  
Around this time, the 'hard fork' section of segwit 2x is not going to happen ~ it never was - Bitcoin cash will then be seen as the original NYA coin..  
At that point in time, Bitcoin cash will be on all major chinese exchanges, possibly some western exchanges aswell, and have majority hashing power. Western companies & other merchant providers (BitPay - @Spair) etc - paid off by bitmain etc will go along with the new bitcoin cash narrative and will push for the 'bitcoin cash' to be called 'bitcoin' on all their platforms, leaving only coinbase et all which will then be the odd ones out..  

Now comes the scary part, The old bitcoin, the bitcoin we know and love, is going to get DESTROYED.  
What determines a coins success ? It's market cap.  
Big old school blockers and miners are going to dump bitcoin back to the bottom, they will take literally billions and billions of dollars out of bitcoin. They will use the money to fund the marketing, and development, or 'bitcoin cash' - Think, Bitcoin core - FIRED.  Think - forbes article, "why bitcoin miners and companies are moving to bitcoin cash" - think - "Why the market is chosing bitcoin cash as bitcoin not bitcoin core"  - They wil lsay the market has spoken, that people have voted with their money.  

Right now, massive huge shorts are being built, already on finex, shorts are at 32k - not seen since $200 these kinds of numbers of shorts, and its climbing, all the t ime, consistently, they have ALOT of coins to short.  

The most painful kind of selling, is where it never bounces and if you remember MtGox from $1000 to $70, you'll remember what no bounces feels like ~ and I can tell you. This won't be any better.  

Good luck all, remember - fair warning.

Below is I grabbed, i also have some slack and telegram logs, I will sort them out later when i get back, i just want to confirm what I can safely disclose first for my own protection.

Email from [alice] to [bob] - http://imgur.com/a/FcZIp

Well the bitcoin you knew and loved was replaced with an impostor and you did not even notice...  so if you have just got here consider yourself warned:  Bitcoin cash is bitcoin.  regards
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
Traders, certain information has come to my attention that is causing me grave concerns and i feel it is my duty to warn each and every one of you.   

We all know the scaling drama has caused a huge rift, resulting in bitcoin forking into the soon to be "Bitcoin Cash".   

I know many have large holdings and savings in bitcoin, and are 'hodlers' and will never sell, so when the selling starts, you may lose everything if you don't also sell. 

Gentlemen, this is certaintly not going to be gentlemen.     

Certain information has come to light from back room channels, sources i cannot disclose ~ even writing this post will probably reveal my source - but i feel by gods will, I must warn you all. 

Selling is coming. Selling the likes of which hasn't been seen since MtGox era. 
Already as i type this, battleships of bitcoin are being shorted on all major exchanges. 

Gentlemen, The enemy, the big blockers, have colluded and joined forces. The chinese, Jihan & co have put together a plan to replace bitcoin with bitcoin cash. 

The plan goes like this: 
Chinese miners (f2pool, antpool etc etc) have organised with major exchanges (via/huobi/okcoin etc) to support and launch bitcoin cash. 
Initially they will let everyone who wants to sell, sell.   
Once the coin has bottomed out, and everyone who wanted to sell has sold, they [chinese miners/jihad/chinese exchanges] will begin accumulating lots and lots of bitcoin cash. 
They will then begin to pump the price  to around 0.1 BCC/BTC - 10% 
The big pools won't mine it ~ they will let the smaller pools see the returns from mining this expensive, but low difficulty coin and start mining it. 
Later, the larger pools will join, and as we know, jihad has ALOT of hashing power, their plan is for bitcoin cash to have more hashing power than bitcoin ~ and lets be honest, once t he chinese move over, that is pretty much it. 
Around this time, the 'hard fork' section of segwit 2x is not going to happen ~ it never was - Bitcoin cash will then be seen as the original NYA coin.. 
At that point in time, Bitcoin cash will be on all major chinese exchanges, possibly some western exchanges aswell, and have majority hashing power. Western companies & other merchant providers (BitPay - @Spair) etc - paid off by bitmain etc will go along with the new bitcoin cash narrative and will push for the 'bitcoin cash' to be called 'bitcoin' on all their platforms, leaving only coinbase et all which will then be the odd ones out.. 

Now comes the scary part, The old bitcoin, the bitcoin we know and love, is going to get DESTROYED. 
What determines a coins success ? It's market cap. 
Big old school blockers and miners are going to dump bitcoin back to the bottom, they will take literally billions and billions of dollars out of bitcoin. They will use the money to fund the marketing, and development, or 'bitcoin cash' - Think, Bitcoin core - FIRED.  Think - forbes article, "why bitcoin miners and companies are moving to bitcoin cash" - think - "Why the market is chosing bitcoin cash as bitcoin not bitcoin core"  - They wil lsay the market has spoken, that people have voted with their money. 

Right now, massive huge shorts are being built, already on finex, shorts are at 32k - not seen since $200 these kinds of numbers of shorts, and its climbing, all the t ime, consistently, they have ALOT of coins to short. 

The most painful kind of selling, is where it never bounces and if you remember MtGox from $1000 to $70, you'll remember what no bounces feels like ~ and I can tell you. This won't be any better. 

Good luck all, remember - fair warning.

Below is I grabbed, i also have some slack and telegram logs, I will sort them out later when i get back, i just want to confirm what I can safely disclose first for my own protection.

Email from [alice] to [bob] - http://imgur.com/a/FcZIp
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Ya and a Ton of coin base users gonna get access around then, and dump the hell out of bcash Tongue
I know I am, fook fake bitcoin.

Great, that's fantastic. All the fools can sell their real Bitcoin and buy ponzisegshit coin at all time highs.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Ya and a Ton of coin base users gonna get access around then, and dump the hell out of bcash Tongue
I know I am, fook fake bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Its about that time isnt it? Soon all of the exchanges illegallly withholding customer funds will release customer's Bitcoin Cash so we can begin true price discovery.

Hint: It's discovering upward.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
BCH is dumping by whales? Where are the super whales to pump it to 0.3 btc again?  Sad
legendary
Hurry...

We gona blast off soon  Smiley

On this trip , when you look out the rockets window expect to see $1500 at the bottom,
then as we speed up and start to leave earth...you will see us quickly fly past $2k,
then head towards the $3k-$5k+ for 1BCH  Cool
As always, have a safe journey (dont margin) and thank you for travelling with BCH space travel  Smiley

BCH space travel...where dreams come true  Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
When will you have next huge pump? I am waiting for a long time. Let us beat bitcoin.   Grin
Jump to: