Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 414. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
i joined telegram im curious about this and willing to learn more

This is a good place to start
http://www.bitcoincashscam.com/

The charts show you what you need to know

Pump Pump Pump
When foudder call this coin a business so we have expect see organic pumps always
i wish he leave this coin alone

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
oh look , its
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzi(fallls asleep reading his comment)Cheesy again
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
People are still on Board on this dying ship? I cant understand why people are burning BTC for this worthless Coin.
Good luck to all of you but BTC is running in Front of the 20K USD.  CME will boost us up to 100k USD next year
legendary
Last time we see under $1600 for 1 BCH  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
where's jbear? his picnic basket is leaking

Thanks for your concern. However, the BCH that I bought recently ~ six weeks ago is about 5x on the price. I sold BTC for it - at about $5500, or less than 2x. So I've done far better by a factor of 2.5x in the exchange outta BTC into BCH.

Don't cry for me Argentina.

Of course, I did not go all in. Maybe shoulda. I would have been much better off now if I did. But I think we have a couple of BCH dumps ahead of us before the real climb. Most notably the release of BCH on Coinbase.

Congrats on your (our) $10,500. Too bad you weren't onboard for BCH's $1500. Too bad, so sad.

8-P

ok. solid quick maths. you got me there
legendary
Im gonna buy as much as i can now...

Dont want these trolls getting their hands on cheap BCH  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Thanks for your concern. However, the BCH that I bought recently ~ six weeks ago is about 5x on the price. I sold BTC for it - at about $5500, or less than 2x. So I've done far better by a factor of 2.5x in the exchange outta BTC into BCH.

Don't cry for me Argentina.

Of course, I did not go all in. Maybe shoulda. I would have been much better off now if I did. But I think we have a couple of BCH dumps ahead of us before the real climb. Most notably the release of BCH on Coinbase.

Congrats on your (our) $10,500. Too bad you weren't onboard for BCH's $1500. Too bad, so sad.

8-P

Incidentally, as BTC has been pumping today, I've been hitting some standing buys of BCH on various exchanges. So glad to see the price come down as I'm buying. Of course, it means relative price is dropping, which reflects a reduction in the relative weight of my BCH holdings. But I am playing a longer game. No worries. Kinda stoked, actually.
legendary
btc dump incoming, correction to around $8k...and the same time a correction for BCH up towards $5k
all begining now till next end of next week  Cool

Best start grabbing em cheap BCH now  Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
if your selling BCH now, welldone your selling at the bottom lols  Cheesy

Agree, BCH will poke its head under $1500 (almost now) while BTC pokes above 10k. As with all milestones they are broken before a pullback which will happen with BTC causing a flow onto BCH. That and with Bitstamp adding it another pump will be on the cards, fatten those BCH supplies people!
legendary
lols@ all segwet trolls here

That money that has come into btc, will flow into BCH and take Bitcoin cash over $3k and prob around $5k each.... Tongue
prob starting around now, till just after Bitstamp add BCH next week sometime.   Cool

You actually want all the Tethers to flow BCH way?  Roll Eyes
Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
I'm looking forward for lightning network adoption, i don't care which currency makes it, its not about which currency, its just about crypto-currency making it as a whole.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

That money that has come into btc, will flow into BCH and take Bitcoin cash over $3k and prob around $5k each.... Tongue
prob starting around now, till just after Bitstamp add BCH next week sometime.   Cool

You actually want all the Tethers to flow BCH way?  Roll Eyes
legendary

Merit: 154
I does not understand Bitcoin Cash heaters, Do you receive some money for your trolling? I think that smart ppl can do some little research themselves and find that total scam is bitcoin with centralized hubs on lighting network. The enter point on this research to find what is it "lighting network" Smiley

Now, I came to this thread and go to the link where somebody call real bitcoin (bitcoin cash) = scam. I read all arguments on that haters website and see that I'm right with my research. Hope that mind wins and even to the most stupid ghosts in the end will reach where is the truth. Smiley

Start thinking themselves. Do research. It's your money, baby Smiley

Lightning network is not where you will keep your bitcoin it will still be secure on the blockchain where the vast majority of transactions may still take place

Lightning is for small and micro transactions and useful for streaming money

think of say your electric/gas meter you have at home you could stream money to your energy supplier by the KWh that you use real time this is just an example but things like this are only possible off chain
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
I does not understand Bitcoin Cash heaters, Do you receive some money for your trolling? I think that smart ppl can do some little research themselves and find that total scam is bitcoin with centralized hubs on lighting network. The enter point on this research to find what is it "lighting network" Smiley

Now, I came to this thread and go to the link where somebody call real bitcoin (bitcoin cash) = scam. I read all arguments on that haters website and see that I'm right with my research. Hope that mind wins and even to the most stupid ghosts in the end will reach where is the truth. Smiley

Start thinking themselves. Do research. It's your money, baby Smiley

There is no other logical conclusion.

I have page after page of "this user is ignored"

one day useful idiot.  next day...

Merit: 254
bcash cant do cross atomic swaps Cry

The downtrend is getting steeper panic selling is starting to kick in

Merit: 154
bcash cant do cross atomic swaps Cry