Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 430. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
TONIGHT, go buy a rope....
Activity: 197
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
Activity: 392
Merit: 254

The Cuneta article has so many errors, misunderstandings, misdirections and/or lies, it amazes me that even ignorant people continue posting it.

examples?

lol "you’re likely a bit excited about the free fall (after months of going up, up, up) " BTC sitting at 8.2ks as we speak
lol lol "Bitcoin has come out stronger after every attack on the system"
lol lol lol "the people running Bitcoin Cash are “plotting the death of Bitcoin” by launching a coordinated attack on the Bitcoin network. " you noobs will never understand how it works, if btc goes down, bch will follow suit and vice versa.

Tomorrow, try cutting the Ritalin in half. Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
When will the bch support to Segwit

The Cuneta article has so many errors, misunderstandings, misdirections and/or lies, it amazes me that even ignorant people continue posting it.

examples?

lol "you’re likely a bit excited about the free fall (after months of going up, up, up) " BTC sitting at 8.2ks as we speak, have you even opened a chart and have a look at that monthly candle?
lol lol "Bitcoin has come out stronger after every attack on the system"
lol lol lol "the people running Bitcoin Cash are “plotting the death of Bitcoin” by launching a coordinated attack on the Bitcoin network. " you noobs will never understand how it works, if btc goes down, bch will follow suit and vice versa.
^

I don't like you personally because you are rude but "dingbat moron" was pretty funny.  Grin

you're entitled to your own opinions, call me the bad guy  Wink

examples?
Activity: 58

The Cuenta article has so many errors, misunderstandings, misdirections and/or lies, it amazes me that even ignorant people continue posting it.

They post whatever people want to read to get fools into something they don't know ^^
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Bitcoin Cash is really runnig wild. I can´t believe how fast this coin is growing. It will have a great future if everything went well.
any1 wants to red flag me? ok, here's an article for you, segshit core shills: http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/11/24/bitcoin-cash-new-religion, it's entitled "Bitcoin Cash, The New Religion". Go ahead, lol.

lol,

I wouldn't doubt some of these core-trolls pray to their btc coinz at night.  

p.s.

BCH to d moon.  Grin

a real tight crew,
any1 wants to red flag me? ok, here's an article for you, segshit core shills: http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/11/24/bitcoin-cash-new-religion, it's entitled "Bitcoin Cash, The New Religion". Go ahead, lol.

lol,

p.s.

BCH to d moon.  Grin

smugness is an excellent quality
Activity: 50

lol,

p.s.

BCH to d moon.  Grin
on this fake thread, it's even better than hero membership.
all right, I'll wait for a new ath, this thread should be polluted with core segshitter's spams by then.  

A lot have you on their ignore list

good riddance, I could hardly care less. all I want is red flag status
Merit: 154
all right, I'll wait for a new ath, this thread should be polluted with core segshitter's spams by then. 

A lot have you on their ignore list
all right, I'll wait for a new ath, this thread should be polluted with core segshitter's spamming by then: "While its trading volumes remain considerable at $3.3 billion, with the market cap of Bitcoin Cash now nearing $30 billion, around 25% that of BTC’s market cap."
yes please let's give the trolls under the bridge a safe space so they can confuse people coming here to get legit info on the rebirth of bitcoin for the people!

It is bad enough so many people are now rich from something they obviously do not understand.  This only means there are well funded morons lurking here.

And they are not to be given the chance to seem credible because they have been saying the exact same message since the resale price was approx 300 usd per bitcoin cash.  So that should be a red flag that they do not care about proliferation of information and facts but are here as part of a Bolshevik takeover of the communications building so that they can broadcast propaganda all day that seems like news.

Notice how the people providing the most support got the most red ink from the adm team?  If they could kill me they probably would.

This is why bitcoin is not to be tied to a physical location because entrenched power structures will kill people to maintain their lie that gives them power over you.

Bitcoin was victimized by these people and now it is re-birthed and they are fighting it and exposing themselves and think we are so stupid we cannot see

I want to be red flagged  Grin

I am not sure what criteria they use.  Maybe only the hero members IDK.  The troll list was very valuable I thought!!!

I'd say it was an invaluable contribution
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
yes please let's give the trolls under the bridge a safe space so they can confuse people coming here to get legit info on the rebirth of bitcoin for the people!

It is bad enough so many people are now rich from something they obviously do not understand.  This only means there are well funded morons lurking here.

And they are not to be given the chance to seem credible because they have been saying the exact same message since the resale price was approx 300 usd per bitcoin cash.  So that should be a red flag that they do not care about proliferation of information and facts but are here as part of a Bolshevik takeover of the communications building so that they can broadcast propaganda all day that seems like news.

Notice how the people providing the most support got the most red ink from the adm team?  If they could kill me they probably would.

This is why bitcoin is not to be tied to a physical location because entrenched power structures will kill people to maintain their lie that gives them power over you.

Bitcoin was victimized by these people and now it is re-birthed and they are fighting it and exposing themselves and think we are so stupid we cannot see

I want to be red flagged  Grin

I am not sure what criteria they use.  Maybe only the hero members IDK.  The troll list was very valuable I thought!!!
Jump to: