Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 434. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Watchout for the black friday crypto dump.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Big gains, how nice, when popcorn?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

It looks like we are back to 0.5 btc / 1bcc. Interesting.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Less hops. More wins.
...but at the end of the day, I will hold USD in my bank account because when I wake up tomorrow, I will still have $100 and not some random amount depending on the "market"

You will be kicking yourself. In well under two years time. Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda.

Not all people can afford to buy 100 BCH and "put away" a few years. I'm poor.
WTF is in the 2017 cart that costs 1570 usd? 2 bags of crack? lmao idiot scam coin driving people to LTC a real Bitcoin..this crap with forks out the azz is gonna doom BTC
And IF you want a decentralized BTC then BTG is the 1 you should support..mine it at home on everyones PC vs big mining pools run by Crooks..Keep Pumping and dumping this turd..yay you missed the point of crypto .

LOL btg.  so your coin hash can be stolen by criminal botnets.  nice try core troll..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
And IF you want a decentralized BTC then BTG is the 1 you should support..mine it at home on everyones PC vs big mining pools run by Crooks..Keep Pumping and dumping this turd..yay you missed the point of crypto .

Can't disagree with you there, BTG is the most decentralized of them all. Sadly, it will not have big support because there is not big money behind it. ...so yeah, full stop.

So far I just read nothing good at all about bitcoin gold. Can you explain me why it is more decentralized than the real Bitcoin or bitcoin cash? As far as I read, Bitcoingold was just created to make very few people very rich. But thats maybe also just rumors and fud. Always needs to be very careful what one believes in this space!
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
...but at the end of the day, I will hold USD in my bank account because when I wake up tomorrow, I will still have $100 and not some random amount depending on the "market"

You will be kicking yourself. In well under two years time. Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda.

WTF is in the 2017 cart that costs 1570 usd? 2 bags of crack? lmao idiot scam coin driving people to LTC a real Bitcoin..this crap with forks out the azz is gonna doom BTC

Just ignore Bob hes been trolling since weeks.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Activity: 61

1 - Bitcoin has 3 forks coming up that can lead to many want to hold Bitcoin to get the free coins.

https://news.bitcoin.com/initial-fork-offerings-ifos-the-new-way-to-fund-crypto-projects/

2 - With Bitmex dumping Bitcoin cash and crediting users with Bitcoin, the liquidation event could depress Bitcoin cash price according to the below link.

3 - Grayscale Investments recently announced its intention to sell the Bitcoin cash held by its Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTC: GBTC) — a fund that currently holds more than $1 billion in assets — and distribute a dividend to its shareholders according to the below link.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitmex-to-dump-bitcoin-cash-and-credit-users-with-bitcoin/

4 - Some exchanges will credit Bitcoin holders per 1 august 2017 with Bitcoin cash on december 2017 and January 2018 which can result in selling free money for christmas expenses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbchc-bitcoin-clashic-bitcoin-cash-classic-forked-at-block-504032-2424646

BCHC Bitcoin Cash Classic forked at block 504032 look at this thread and claim your free coins. Even it's fun but not bad to get some free money.

All of these "rivals" to Bitcoin make hardforks to just another classic coin because they want to spread promote their forks with "free" coins.
How many we have now? Let's see:

1. Ethereum Classic
2. ZClassic
2. Bitcoin Cash Classic

And maybe I am missing others but I am pretty sure that we might see a Dash Classic in the future.
Less hops. More wins.

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

So in the end you were right. The world doesn't want a decentralized Bitcoin. All it wants is scale.
Heathens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
BitcoinCore is ran by a governmental body called Blockstream and CORE or COREporate. for all anti gubernment people BCH is the only answer to a true world peer to peer cash.

BCH is running under control of group of some investors there is no innovation nor decentralized governance model. You should learn about the decentralized before spreading lies.

https://www.aier.org/research/bitcoin-decentralized-governance-put-test
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The Bitcoin Cash price is running wild at the moment. I think we can hit a new high in the next weeks. At the moment everything looks very impressing to me. There is a lot of support for this coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BitcoinCore is ran by a governmental body called Blockstream and CORE or COREporate. for all anti gubernment people BCH is the only answer to a true world peer to peer cash.
Merit: 154
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbchc-bitcoin-clashic-bitcoin-cash-classic-forked-at-block-504032-2424646

BCHC Bitcoin Cash Classic forked at block 504032 look at this thread and claim your free coins. Even it's fun but not bad to get some free money.

This didn't fork this is the real bitcoin cash BCH forked from BCHC

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 13
Hi everyone since its nearly black Friday I got a load of promotion codes sent to me in work yesterday. Throw them in to your order to get further discounts.  Wink

EASONS

10%

BLACK20
 ----------------------------------

HEATONS

20%

CYBER20
 ------------------------------------

CLOUD10

20%

BLACK20
 -------------------------------------

BEBE

30%

FRIDAY30 / LBF30
--------------------------------------

SHOPBOP

25%

GOBIG16

WEST ELM

UP TO 30%

SAVENOW

AVEDA

15%

WELCOME15

SELFRIDGES

20%

SELFCCE

KATE SPADE

30%

THANKFUL

CLUSE WATCHES

15%

CLUSExBF16

TERPERLY

25%

BLACKFRIDAY

OFFICE

UP TO 20%

WONDER / SNOWMONDAY OR SNOW

ALL SAINTS

30%

CYBER

OASIS

20% - 25% OFF EVERYTHING

ENJOY20 / BRIGHT25

LIPSY

FREE DELIVERY

AW16DEL

NIKE

30% + 25% CLEARENCE

XMAS16 - GETOUTTHERE
---------------------------------------

THE BODY SHOP

30%

CYPER30

ASOS

20% + UP TO 60%

GOGOGO
----------------------------------------

SOSU

10%

SOSU20

LITTLEWOODS

15%

LMVNH  OR LXJW4

PUBLIC DESIRE

20%

CYBERBAE

URBAN OUTFITTERS

UP TO 50%

BFDELIVERY

RIVER ISLAND

20%

BFRIDAY15 / TREAT28 / VIPFDAY15
 -----------------------------------------

FRENCH CONNECTION

30% / 40%

30FCBF OR FC40B
 -----------------------------------------

MISGUIDED

25%

CYBER25
 ------------------------------------------

GAP

50% OR 40%

BLKFRIDAY - FRIDAYGAP

LK BENNIT

30%

THANKS

VICTORIA SECRET

FRIDAY / DOUBLEUP / CYBER65

Hope this helps ye out with the sales for Christmas presents. If ye wanna throw me a little tip then yer more than welcome to Smiley

Heres my wallet for bitcoin cash : 1MqwjtSX3NrNmZiPuSYbhNQ3kKNCmdJYVT

Daughter wants a puppy for Christmas  Cheesy Cheesy

Enjoy guys and Merry Cheesy Cheesy
Merit: 154
It is almost shocking how the entire cryto world is changing in the last months. Ideed, many of us missed our chance on bitcoin, but there are still plenty of opportunities, so be aware. I just invested in BTG, hope it will follow its big brother BTC and climb. Still, it is wise to keep on eye on the news and see what is happening inside the crypto world around the world, these new can really influence our coins.
I jumped on btg then it fallen to its 150 low, super happy Smiley

Yea BTG is doing quite well better than I was expecting mining profits are very high I think it's currently the most profitable coin right now

Jump to: