Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 432. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 502
Who is buying this coin? It’s slower than bitcoin and now costs more to send... anyone investing now is going to get burnt badly!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Its good to have the bitcoin cash fork it's a good idea. Will see how this will pan out eventually
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
As fees rise on the blockchain, we believe it will eventually become
obvious that on-chain capacity increases are necessary. When that happens,
we hope the community will come together and find a solution, possibly with
a blocksize increase. Until then, we are suspending our plans for the
upcoming 2MB upgrade.

https://btcmanager.com/bitcoin-developer-evaluates-critical-bugs-found-segwit2x-codebase/

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-November/000685.html
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
BCH pump seems over for now... back to BTC fast! Going over $8K again!

and guess what - there is even a BTC Fast if you like https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinfast/

Have fun! Tongue

BCF is a joke, check out Bitcoin Plus  Grin
No, no, check out Bitcoin Diamond, everything else is a joke.

Only BCH is real fork, others are fake forks, especially btg, btd, and sbtc .etc.
I know you fail to see the irony.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250

and guess what - there is even a BTC Fast if you like https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinfast/

Have fun! Tongue

Only BCH is real fork, others are fake forks, especially btg, btd, and sbtc .etc.
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Have fun! Tongue

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Have fun! Tongue

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
It is almost shocking how the entire cryto world is changing in the last months. Ideed, many of us missed our chance on bitcoin, but there are still plenty of opportunities, so be aware. I just invested in BTG, hope it will follow its big brother BTC and climb. Still, it is wise to keep on eye on the news and see what is happening inside the crypto world around the world, these new can really influence our coins.
I jumped on btg then it fallen to its 150 low, super happy Smiley

Yea BTG is doing quite well better than I was expecting mining profits are very high I think it's currently the most profitable coin right now

Is it profitable to mine with AMD RX470/570, or better with Nvidia?

Nvidia is better at equihash but AMD cards work well too a RX480/580 will get around 320sols/s or at least that's what I get per card I still have some R9 280x and these do about 280 but use more power

I was getting around 0.08BTG from 6x480s but this has dropped quite a bit since the value has shot up

I assume that was 0.08 BTG per day?  Impressive.  Been thinking between BTG and BTX, not sure which is more profitable for 470 mining.  Thanks for the info.

It's just been announced that Bithumb is listing BTG so expect some huge volume and price rises shortly it's already up almost 50% just on the announcement

So THAT's what's happening.

Yeah support is starting to come fast expect the value to start being up there with BCH soon
Merit: 254
It is almost shocking how the entire cryto world is changing in the last months. Ideed, many of us missed our chance on bitcoin, but there are still plenty of opportunities, so be aware. I just invested in BTG, hope it will follow its big brother BTC and climb. Still, it is wise to keep on eye on the news and see what is happening inside the crypto world around the world, these new can really influence our coins.

Yea BTG is doing quite well better than I was expecting mining profits are very high I think it's currently the most profitable coin right now

Nvidia is better at equihash but AMD cards work well too a RX480/580 will get around 320sols/s or at least that's what I get per card I still have some R9 280x and these do about 280 but use more power

I was getting around 0.08BTG from 6x480s but this has dropped quite a bit since the value has shot up

I assume that was 0.08 BTG per day?  Impressive.  Been thinking between BTG and BTX, not sure which is more profitable for 470 mining.  Thanks for the info.

It's just been announced that Bithumb is listing BTG so expect some huge volume and price rises shortly it's already up almost 50% just on the announcement

So THAT's what's happening.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Bitmain is crazy Grin Grin Grin
I was stand in bitcoin but now I support Bitcoin cash.
Miner control the price is more decentralized than Bitcoin Core.
Go Go BCH ! Be the real bitcoin

I think we can really believe on Bitcoin Cash, whether BCH will reach the of Bitcoin. Many miners and owners are manipulating the market with multiple names of Bitcoin xxx. Don't we know whether to involve in Bitcoin Cash or not?
Merit: 250
Bitmain is crazy Grin Grin Grin
I was stand in bitcoin but now I support Bitcoin cash.
Miner control the price is more decentralized than Bitcoin Core.
Go Go BCH ! Be the real bitcoin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
When this pump and dump will finish. How long will the ascension continue? I have a some money but I am undecided about the investment. it has already risen too much.
I was tempted to invest into it, but stopped the last minute.
I guess I am just too cautious.

I do not believe that the increase will be continuous. it will eventually end. they only create speculation and make a profit. As a result, small investors are hurt.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Hey guys, congrats to those who made bank on Bitcoin Cash. CoinFest--the first and only decentralized convention for decentralized currency--had over 1.6 bitcoins in our global 3-of-6 multisig vault when the fork happened, and we're pleased to say we're still holding ours, too.

We're going to have to use most of it before April, though, to cover conference expenses (we plan to spend 1 BTC for every 1 BCH spent to keep it fair). If any of you guys can help us or point us in the right direction to set up a multisignature Bitcoin Cash wallet and get all of our BCH over there safely, we'd greatly appreciate it--forks like these put a lot of strain on our all-volunteer & non-profit organization.

Somebody has already sent us Bitcoin Cash unannounced, however, so we found some extra time and integrated BCH with our Transparency System. We created a fourth column on the transaction table stating which chain it occurred on. BTC and BCH balances are listed equally, with the order listing determined by highest market cap. May the best coin win Smiley

You may wish to test copay!  They advertise this feature of muti-sig wallet.  remember just use a very small amount as the test and to read and understand all the literature including any disclaimers.

Thanks for the suggestion! We're reviewing all options over the next couple months.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Hey guys, congrats to those who made bank on Bitcoin Cash. CoinFest--the first and only decentralized convention for decentralized currency--had over 1.6 bitcoins in our global 3-of-6 multisig vault when the fork happened, and we're pleased to say we're still holding ours, too.

We're going to have to use most of it before April, though, to cover conference expenses (we plan to spend 1 BTC for every 1 BTH spent to keep it fair). If any of you guys can help us or point us in the right direction to set up a multisignature Bitcoin Cash wallet and get all of our BTH over there safely, we'd greatly appreciate it--forks like these put a lot of strain on our all-volunteer & non-profit organization.

Somebody has already sent us Bitcoin Cash unannounced, however, so we found some extra time and integrated BTH with our Transparency System. We created a fourth column on the transaction table stating which chain it occurred on. BTC and BTH balances are listed equally, with the order listing determined by highest market cap. May the best coin win Smiley

You may wish to test copay!  They advertise this feature of muti-sig wallet.  remember just use a very small amount as the test and to read and understand all the literature including any disclaimers.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bitstamp to offer BCH trading in 2 weeks. Coinbase/GDAX to offer BCH trading 1st of January 2018 . BitPay at the fence to offer BCH . 2018 will be awesome for Bitcoin Cash

Yeah BTG but that was when it was cheap now it's nearer $300 I'm looking at closer to 0.03 to 0.04 a day
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

We're going to have to use most of it before April, though, to cover conference expenses (we plan to spend 1 BTC for every 1 BCH spent to keep it fair). If any of you guys can help us or point us in the right direction to set up a multisignature Bitcoin Cash wallet and get all of our BCH over there safely, we'd greatly appreciate it--forks like these put a lot of strain on our all-volunteer & non-profit organization.

Somebody has already sent us Bitcoin Cash unannounced, however, so we found some extra time and integrated BCH with our Transparency System. We created a fourth column on the transaction table stating which chain it occurred on. BTC and BCH balances are listed equally, with the order listing determined by highest market cap. May the best coin win Smiley
Jump to: