Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 433. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
BCH pump seems over for now... back to BTC fast! Going over $8K again!

and guess what - there is even a BTC Fast if you like https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinfast/

Have fun! Tongue
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
BCH pump seems over for now... back to BTC fast! Going over $8K again!

You assume it is a pump lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
It is almost shocking how the entire cryto world is changing in the last months. Ideed, many of us missed our chance on bitcoin, but there are still plenty of opportunities, so be aware. I just invested in BTG, hope it will follow its big brother BTC and climb. Still, it is wise to keep on eye on the news and see what is happening inside the crypto world around the world, these new can really influence our coins.
I jumped on btg then it fallen to its 150 low, super happy Smiley

Yea BTG is doing quite well better than I was expecting mining profits are very high I think it's currently the most profitable coin right now

Is it profitable to mine with AMD RX470/570, or better with Nvidia?

Nvidia is better at equihash but AMD cards work well too a RX480/580 will get around 320sols/s or at least that's what I get per card I still have some R9 280x and these do about 280 but use more power

I was getting around 0.08BTG from 6x480s but this has dropped quite a bit since the value has shot up
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
It is almost shocking how the entire cryto world is changing in the last months. Ideed, many of us missed our chance on bitcoin, but there are still plenty of opportunities, so be aware. I just invested in BTG, hope it will follow its big brother BTC and climb. Still, it is wise to keep on eye on the news and see what is happening inside the crypto world around the world, these new can really influence our coins.
I jumped on btg then it fallen to its 150 low, super happy Smiley

Yea BTG is doing quite well better than I was expecting mining profits are very high I think it's currently the most profitable coin right now

Is it profitable to mine with AMD RX470/570, or better with Nvidia?
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
wow, looking at all the intelligent, innocent people speaking the truth getting neg. reps from forum admins tells you just how horrible this board truly is.

Can anybody murder Theymos?
Activity: 70
It is really mind boggling how this forked coin has surged its price almost a 100% in less than 2 months. It has no usability as of the moment . It is just a manipulative piece of crap and back by bitcoin whale.

Just imagine what the price will be in 1 year. New buyers love this coin and there will be lots of new buyers next year.

Im a new buyer and I stay away from BTC because its too COREporate. I don't like the fact there is a governing body over it, Blockstream.
Activity: 70
It is really mind boggling how this forked coin has surged its price almost a 100% in less than 2 months. It has no usability as of the moment . It is just a manipulative piece of crap and back by bitcoin whale.
]

I'm sorry that you don't open your mind and read whats going on. Bitcoin BCH is much more usuable than Bitcoin COREporate BTC. THe reason it doesn't cost as much to Tx.
Activity: 87

Just imagine what the price will be in 1 year. New buyers love this coin and there will be lots of new buyers next year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Enjoying my coffee watching BCH getting pumped. I bought BCH when it was around $300 and hodled til now, bought some more at $1300 yesterday and I'm feeling pretty happy at the moment. Will sell some to get my initial investment back before it pops.
Me thinks its gonna pops now lols....becareful...

It normally pump for about 3 days. I will wait.
Enjoying my coffee watching BCH getting pumped. I bought BCH when it was around $300 and hodled til now, bought some more at $1300 yesterday and I'm feeling pretty happy at the moment. Will sell some to get my initial investment back before it pops.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
...but at the end of the day, I will hold USD in my bank account because when I wake up tomorrow, I will still have $100 and not some random amount depending on the "market"

You will be kicking yourself. In well under two years time. Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda.

So in the end you were right. The world doesn't want a decentralized Bitcoin. All it wants is scale.
Heathens.

Still waiting for someone to stop merely asserting 'bubut centralization', and actually put forth an example of in what manner Bitcoin Segwit is more decentralized than Bitcoin Cash.

You up to the challenge?

Or will you remain responding pavlovically?

...but at the end of the day, I will hold USD in my bank account because when I wake up tomorrow, I will still have $100 and not some random amount depending on the "market"

You will be kicking yourself. In well under two years time. Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda.

Not all people can afford to buy 100 BCH and "put away" a few years. I'm poor.

'sOK. Bitcoin welcomes all - large and small. Bitcoin will reward you to the extent of your participation.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

The whole story behind Bitcoin cash is not going to end well for all involved in it, when the main figures behind it keeps manipulating and pumping the price of the coin from exchanges in South korea that are not regulated in order to destroy another coin. If Bitcoin cash i so good they should compete in a fair way with it's own merits like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash and many other coins do. But that what you can expect when the main figures behind it was sentenced in jail for several crimes.

I think everyone should read the "Bitcoin battle" to understand the whole Bitcoin vs Bictoin Cash story.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370e

Wow another bitcoin whisperer!!  ^^^   Thanks!

So many experts on what can destroy bitcoin that I am amazed they did not see nor prevent the attack when it happened many years ago!
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
The whole story behind Bitcoin cash is not going to end well for all involved in it, when the main figures behind it keeps manipulating and pumping the price of the coin from exchanges in South korea that are not regulated in order to destroy Bitcoin. If Bitcoin cash i so good they should compete in a fair way with it's own merits like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash and many other coins do.

I think everyone should read the "Bitcoin battle" to understand the whole Bitcoin vs Bictoin Cash story.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370e
Activity: 9
There will be alot of tears this weekend as red will be all over the charts on ALL coins.
Activity: 166
I think that BTC is having its price inflated so we can do another big flippening. Im getting ready to sell, swap and lose my money like usual.
Activity: 42
It was not last pump in future there will be more organized pumps and dumps on greedy folks who will enter at high floors.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Go go go, pump pump pump, I want my sell orders executed.
Activity: 98
BCH now 0.2BTC on bittrex. To the moon, the pump is on
Jump to: