Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 492. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I wonder if it's possible that BCH will one day exceed BTC, and BTC is constantly dividing and causing big problems, which is not what the founders would like to see.Of course it's just my personal thought.
You mean these hostile forks are constantly dividing BTC. BTC stands as one and true, it is these charlatan criminals looking for a quick buck from the uninitiated sheeple that are trying (poorly) to divide bitcoin and cause big problems.

There fixed it for you
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
I love BTC guys, everyone is wrong we are correct, lol sounds like a bunch of fanatic religious open your mind guys BCH is the future
Tons of websites that relied on micro payment just went dead because bitcoin is not usable for micro payment since 3 years now , open your eyes god damn
I don't see those 'ton of websites' relying on micro payments moving to BCH though.

If you don't see those ton of websites that doesn't mean they aren't lol i'm not going to google that for you ...
Aren't what? Please speak more coherently, I do not understand retard English.
I just want some examples of websites ditching bitcoin for bitcoin cash.

https://www.bitsonline.com/bitmain-accepting-bitcoin-cash/

https://www.bitcoincash.org/
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I wonder if it's possible that BCH will one day exceed BTC, and BTC is constantly dividing and causing big problems, which is not what the founders would like to see.Of course it's just my personal thought.
I love BTC guys, everyone is wrong we are correct, lol sounds like a bunch of fanatic religious open your mind guys BCH is the future
Tons of websites that relied on micro payment just went dead because bitcoin is not usable for micro payment since 3 years now , open your eyes god damn
I don't see those 'ton of websites' relying on micro payments moving to BCH though.

If you don't see those ton of websites that doesn't mean they aren't lol i'm not going to google that for you ...
Aren't what? Please speak more coherently, I do not understand retard English.
I just want some examples of websites ditching bitcoin for bitcoin cash.

You don't see that core btc transaction you sent 4 days ago confirmed yet either.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
https://blockchain.info/address/1KL8VPBmA5vEHj8yuRRX9FHaVH4FFeXUdg
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Fact :

The Same Asshats have been saying Bitcoin Cash was a bad investment even when it was priced at $350,

If you had ignored those Asshats and can think for yourself , you realize that people are not going to use core btc coin , when it cost $20 to $100 to send it.

People will use Bitcoin Cash where the Fees are affordable and the transactions fast and protected by the exact same miners.

Today Bitcoin Cash price is ~$1381, so you could have increased your fiat amount by almost 4X ,if you had purchased and held just 1 BCH.

So everyone that did not jump on the BCH bandwagon and missed out on a 4X increase,
I suggest you PM Lauda/Bad Kitty & Mindrust & any of the other Core shills and let them know they owe you for costing you money by lying to you.

Economics demands only 1 outcome from the Bitcoin Cash verses Core btc coin.

Within 1 year from today ,
Bitcoin Cash is known as the Real Bitcoin Wins and Core btc coin network is dead.

Maybe you are right about bch , but i don't think BTC will die ,This will happen if all digital coins be killed by governments restricts, If not then value of btc will be price of diamond

Same Miners mine both coins, zero demand for a coin that requires $100 to send.

Miners have a limited supply of ASICS, as BCH price rises at some point core btc coin will be unprofitable and they will let it die, they won't work for free.

By the way , once core btc dies, the war between the Free (Bitcoin Cash) and the Banking Cartels is not over, their backup strategy when the segshit infected btc dies , is to immediately prop up the segshit infected Litecoin, so the war will continue.

Activity: 118
It is currently 47.9% more profitable to mine on the original chain
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Fact :

The Same Asshats have been saying Bitcoin Cash was a bad investment even when it was priced at $350,

If you had ignored those Asshats and can think for yourself , you realize that people are not going to use core btc coin , when it cost $20 to $100 to send it.

People will use Bitcoin Cash where the Fees are affordable and the transactions fast and protected by the exact same miners.

Today Bitcoin Cash price is ~$1381, so you could have increased your fiat amount by almost 4X ,if you had purchased and held just 1 BCH.

So everyone that did not jump on the BCH bandwagon and missed out on a 4X increase,
I suggest you PM Lauda/Bad Kitty & Mindrust & any of the other Core shills and let them know they owe you for costing you money by lying to you.

Bitcoin Cash is known as the Real Bitcoin Wins and Core btc coin network is dead.

Maybe you are right about bch , but i don't think BTC will die ,This will happen if all digital coins be killed by governments restricts, If not then value of btc will be price of diamond
Fact :

Activity: 63
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yesterday I did about 15 operations on scalping with Bth and I had significant gains! Very happy!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Although it's still minority chain, Vitalik considers BCH legitimate contender for the Bitcoin name
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/930276246671450112

That dude is so fucked up. I would ignore anything comes out of his mouth.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Although it's still minority chain, Vitalik considers BCH legitimate contender for the Bitcoin name
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/930276246671450112
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The price of BTC come back again. Though I think BCH is manipulated by few Chinese/Russain
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
So many core trolls - always try to split and shit.

All the years - did it really work and helped to build a good community?

- Not with such destructive mind.

Freedom of choice is first and usability and stability.  Think big.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Let's no forget what the shills are trying to cover up, i.e. who is behind this scam coin and what the intention behind it is.

Why would I cover that up?  I think it is great to see someone do something.  Would you rather have bitcoin die on the vine?

Obviously you are a destroyer and not a creator.  LAUDA are you anti-social too?  Did you ever kill anyone or any animals just to watch them die?

Nobody here is covering anything up and I am not a shill.  I have an opinion and there is a big difference.  

Am I not allowed to have an opinion LAUDA?

remove my negative feedback and I will remove mine.  thanks

LAUDA please provide your name and address so that we can continue this conversation in a more appropriate forum like a court room where you can show how my opinion was a lie.  If I was a liar would I be willing to have this out in court?  I think instead you are either rock stupid or a coward.  
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Let's no forget what the shills are trying to cover up, i.e. who is behind this scam coin and what the intention behind it is.

They probably dumped all their bch between 0.2 to 0.4 btc,  its so sad there is too many people believed this scam.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
It has come to my attention...

Hey you look a bit red dude, calm down Chill out! Grin
]
name checks out.

Hey mindrot,  you cannot force me to share you opinion.  I am allowed to have my opinion.  And your threat against me to stop speaking my opinion here that bitcoin cash is bitcoin is recorded for the world to see.  You and LAUDA both have opinions too and no one is trying to stop you from saying them.

Now you wish to take joy in my righteous anger over this violations of my rights?  Are you anti-social?  Do you kill animals or people for fun and watch them suffer?

I am justified to be upset because not only do I find that some idiot hobbled bitcoin in 2010 but now I find these hero members are using Bolshevick tactics to silence critics who have opinions different that theirs.

You are in the wrong thread.  this thread is for information related to BCH which in my informed opinion is actually bitcoin as satoshi envisioned.  

Jump to: