Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 496. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Can someone explain what is the matter now? Huh
What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.

I think you do not know either. you did not have to answer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
Activity: 165
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^you dont get it ...its ok m8  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
BCH haters still hating even though BCH is 9.8% more profitable to mine and miners starting to move over to BCH.

Let me tell you something that probably most BCH hardcore fans are missing
With the new update both BTC and BCH will have an averge block time of 10 minutes.

Taking into consideration that the reward for a bitcoin block is 12.5 + 5 (average fees)  and the price is 6500
And the reward for a bcash block is 12.5 + 0 fees an the price is 1200..
What do you think miners will choose to mine?

https://fork.lol/reward/blocks
The daily reward for BTC mining is 8 times more than BCH.

i think that you miss something. this would be true if the hash rate was the same. but they are not. you have to add this in your calculation.

and i don't support BCH btw.

Hashrate at the x moment or date is irrelevant.
Mining bitcoin for one day gives the miners 8 times the profit of mining Bcash.

The hashrate will adjust as miners will choose what's more profitable to mine.
Let's assume 66% go to Bitcoin cash and only 33% remain on bitcoin.
You know the profitability would look?
8 times less money and 2 times more miners, that's 16x.

The difficulty is going to follow the reward, not the other way around.

legendary

yea yea and what about segwetters.org eh?  blockstream corpcoin is what btcx is now m8....
why are core so scared to improve the service for everyone by lowering fees (bigger blocks)without a 2nd layer?

ill tell you why...because they are greedy and want high fees on btc chain.
Blockstream control the 2nd layer too.

And what do you think would happen to bch if core announced next week bitcoin is to have a official 4x upgrade scheduled in the next major node release to happen at a pre determined point in the near future

Honest question
possible bch will lose value and btc may gain...but its to late imo for them as now it will show they were wrong all along...their egos are to big for that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

yea yea and what about segwetters.org eh?  blockstream corpcoin is what btcx is now m8....
why are core so scared to improve the service for everyone by lowering fees (bigger blocks)without a 2nd layer?

Blockstream control the 2nd layer too.

And what do you think would happen to bch if core announced next week bitcoin is to have a official 4x upgrade scheduled in the next major node release to happen at a pre determined point in the near future

Honest question
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
so what is the exploit in the POW?
legendary

yea yea and what about segwetters.org eh?  blockstream corpcoin is what btc is now m8....

Blockstream control the 2nd layer too aka segwit.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
bch hashrate allready growing?
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
legendary
another thing worth mention is that others here did not get red ink from LAUDA.  why is that LAUDA?  There are many others that support this project?

Do you also hate trump too?

that must be the only reason.  Or maybe I was making way to much sense and the readers will come here and actually find good info amongst the concern trolling???

Maybe cause u are the one trolling here ...
no, lauda has a long history of extortion and leaving -feedback on many users for no reason.
Activity: 70
Hashrate moving proof for BCH Haters https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate  I hope they like paying more in fees than they transact.
I'd love to pay low fees as much as anyone, but I can't pay *anyone* with BCH, I can with Bitcoin though.

I pay myself all the time with BCH and then I put it in my safe.

Less hops. More wins.
now I know why Jesus was killed.  

Also now I know why "Satoshi" left this forum.

You people do not deserve satoshi and you do not deserve bitcoin

He gave you the purest vision for hope on earth and look at the small minded reactionaries response?  OMG how tragically pathetic and sad.  May you find the future that is waiting for you LAUDA.

Activity: 63
Don't see the relation with paypal, last time i worked at paypal they have a postgre SQL database lol stop repeating what you read elsewhere
Less hops. More wins.
another thing worth mention is that others here did not get red ink from LAUDA.  why is that LAUDA?  There are many others that support this project?

that must be the only reason.  Or maybe I was making way to much sense and the readers will come here and actually find good info amongst the concern trolling???

This is the thread for bitcoin cash.  I support bitcoin cash.  Where is the trolling?
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
another thing worth mention is that others here did not get red ink from LAUDA.  why is that LAUDA?  There are many others that support this project?

that must be the only reason.  Or maybe I was making way to much sense and the readers will come here and actually find good info amongst the concern trolling???

Less hops. More wins.
Dear LAUDA,

You left feedback that I spread fake propaganda and am a shill.  I demand you post what i posted that was fake so that it can be proven in the light of day what is correct and not.  If it is just your opinion you have no right to force your opinion over onto me!  I never asked you to trust me in fact I told everyone here not to trust me and to do their own research.  

Bitbobb  November 13th, 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will have you know that under usa law you must be correct in order to prevail in a libel suit.  And in the days of McCarthism the families that were targeted in the usa newspapers for being communist were eventually given public a apology.  I think it is fair to give you 72 hours to prove I am a shill spreading propaganda and what is said that is wrong before you need to do the right thing and appoligise to me and remove you mcCarthy attack.  regards
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hashrate moving proof for BCH Haters https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate  I hope they like paying more in fees than they transact.

bch coin it is paypal 2.0 i think it could be same as ripple
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I'd love to pay low fees as much as anyone, but I can't pay *anyone* with BCH, I can with Bitcoin though.
Jump to: