Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 494. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Um the charts do not look good for btc.  About to crash it seems as the next move

LAUDA, are you warning all the newbies at you r thread or should I come over there to warn them about bitcoin crashing under it's own weight and stupidity?

You said you protect newbies.  Somehow I do not believe you!  troll harder!

chart: https://ru.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/x4kSLRyj-btcusd-medvezhij-vympel/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

BTW, enjoy the negative feedback!  I left 2 just like you did.  Only I posted proof where users can see you r threat on me.  So you called me a liar and false propagandist.  Yet you cannot post where I lied.  And I can post where you threatened me with punishment if I do not stop talking!

You are the lowest form of life on the planet IMO.  How sad and upsetting to me that you benefited from the perfect, pure amorphic potential that is bitcoin.  

LAUDA did you see how I posted proof to support my claim?  In fact now I am doing your job too.  I just protected the newbies from the dangers of bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Circulating Supply 16,801,163 BCH and  BTC 16,678,300, hold bitcoincash or buy or sell?

Sell in small increments when it is going up. Buy in small increments when it is going down. Or dump them all, so someone who wants them can have them.  
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Circulating Supply 16,801,163 BCH and  BTC 16,678,300, hold bitcoincash or buy or sell?
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
Can BTC break the daily High? If so I think it may run away.

gotta be holding big daddy BTC to get  those new forks
Activity: 70
Can BTC break the daily High? If so I think it may run away.
I think that BTC is having its price inflated so we can do another big flippening. Im getting ready to sell, swap and lose my money like usual.

never get off the BTCoat
Activity: 70
I think that BTC is having its price inflated so we can do another big flippening. Im getting ready to sell, swap and lose my money like usual.

I do think its great though that BCH has been maintaining its value between 1050-1500 a 450 dollar spread is great to lose money.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

But do you have to be holding legacy bitcoin at the next fork? to get the new cash coins?
I'm going to wait for bitcoincash++

But do you have to be holding legacy bitcoin at the next fork? to get the new cash coins?
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
now bitcoin people are rich, they want to be like centralization. greed.

always pump dump and take other people money

yup they are willing the squander the last hope for the individual man and woman on earth for their own personal gain.  At the very least they do not understand money and what makes something money. 

If they really do understand the full potential of bitcoin and they allowed it to die then they are worse than tyrants.

let that sink in..

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
now bitcoin people are rich, they want to be like centralization. greed.

always pump dump and take other people money
legendary
BCC price is dropping too much  Shocked
i was lucky to sell all my bitcoin cash when it was ~0.12 btc

try this step by step tutorial for how to claim and sell your bitcoin cash on bittrex :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claim-your-bitcoin-cash-balance-and-exchange-into-bitcoins-2078292

See, a prime example of all the weak hands. Rather than view Bitcoin Cash as a gift, they treat it like they would a cheap whore.  Grin Unfortunately, I still think there is probably still too much Bitcoin Cash in the hands of ingrates. Probably just a little bit longer until the accumulation phase can properly begin.

What are you talking about dude.. bch will only pump if there is more reward for the miners to mine it.

So all I'm seeing is miners jumping around from btc to bch and who knows what else comes in the future..this has a big effect on the price of bch.

New DAA retarget algorithm should keep the chain hopping to a minimum. In fact, I suspect it is designed to attract chain hoppers and keep them around. We will see how this plays out in the next few days, weeks and months.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
http://www.bitcoincashplus.org/
WTF is this. I'm confused

maybe Segwit2x people are involved?

is BitcoinCashPlus fake or ist it Bitcoin with 8MB blocks AND Segwit ?

Claims to have Equihash algorithm like Bitcoin Gold but with 8MB blocks...

please folks have mercy! paper wallets are not easy to split if they are distributed all over the world!

Grin Grin
Merit: 100
BCC price is dropping too much  Shocked
i was lucky to sell all my bitcoin cash when it was ~0.12 btc

try this step by step tutorial for how to claim and sell your bitcoin cash on bittrex :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claim-your-bitcoin-cash-balance-and-exchange-into-bitcoins-2078292

See, a prime example of all the weak hands. Rather than view Bitcoin Cash as a gift, they treat it like they would a cheap whore.  Grin Unfortunately, I still think there is probably still too much Bitcoin Cash in the hands of ingrates. Probably just a little bit longer until the accumulation phase can properly begin.

What are you talking about dude.. bch will only pump if there is more reward for the miners to mine it.

So all I'm seeing is miners jumping around from btc to bch and who knows what else comes in the future..this has a big effect on the price of bch.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Claims to have Equihash algorithm like Bitcoin Gold but with 8MB blocks...
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

legendary

Just another fork off Bitcoin. Nothing to see there. Has nothing to do with Bitcoin Cash.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Activity: 686
Merit: 504

yea yea and what about segwetters.org eh?  blockstream corpcoin is what btcx is now m8....
why are core so scared to improve the service for everyone by lowering fees (bigger blocks)without a 2nd layer?

ill tell you why...because they are greedy and want high fees on btc chain.
Blockstream control the 2nd layer too.

And what do you think would happen to bch if core announced next week bitcoin is to have a official 4x upgrade scheduled in the next major node release to happen at a pre determined point in the near future

Honest question
possible bch will lose value and btc may gain...but its to late imo for them as now it will show they were wrong all along...their egos are to big for that.

That's the thing it's not just about increasing blocksize segwit fixed a transaction bug that makes future upgrades more difficult, the size increase is just a bonus, then there is schnorr signatures that increase capacity by a considerable amount and also helps combat spam transactions this is all about making the most of usable space and once the useable space is maximised then increase the blocks

2nd layer solutions are not designed for all transactions just tiny ones that are pointless being onchain I mean does sending 25c here and there really have to be on chain not really

Why waste space sending small amounts of pocket change

You know them free wallets you use like electrum etc these all have to run their own nodes what do you think will happen if they all needed to run huge powerful server racks just so you can have a free wallet

Bro, those Kore talking points are sounding more and more stagnant. In a year they will be forgotten, and nobody will be working on any of that.

If BCH becomes the dominant coin I will buy you a small server so you don't have to worry about those silly scary bedtime stories Kore told you.

BTW I hope you got the f*ck out of BTG/Gold before the big dump?
Jump to: