Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 493. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
It has come to my attention...

Hey you look a bit red dude, calm down Chill out! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
what is the small exploit in the POW?  I think that first sentence if false.  There is no small exploit.  what is that referencing?  does anybody know?     

https://themerkle.com/what-is-asicboost/
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
what is the small exploit in the POW?  I think that first sentence if false.  There is no small exploit.  what is that referencing?  does anybody know? 

Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BCH HASHRATE is 35% of BTC

BCH holding 1200-1250

Uncomfirmed BTC growing again. may hit 100k in a few hours.

Fees continue to ripoff peers who transact on BTC network.

Im sure you all know this.
Merit: 103
Party was over. Now its time to turn back to under 0.1 btc. For me its totally useless. Like etc.

Yes, i don't know why whales are pumping this coin in the market without any value. People should understand BCH is just pump coin where many people will loose hopes once it dumping back to previous value.

And what value does segshit have when it cost $20 to send $100 and that takes days.

I hope you guys are just segshit shills, I hate to think you are really that stupid.

╥Aztek

Offcourse this pump s very well for you because maybe you are holding a bag for BCC. I think in long term this kind pumps is not good always because many people are buying at the higher price and losing their money with no value coin the market.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I do not understand how you can be so zombied ... Do not you see the problem that has now arisen with Bitcoin?
Just answer yourself the following questions:
- How many people now use Bitcoin (little)
- How many people do you want to use Bitcoin (ideally all)
- How many people can use (have already reached the limit) ...

What is the problem in large blocks? Yes, this will lead to an increase in the occupied space on the hard disk, but to date it is possible

That's when someone comments on the increase in the boundary number of Bitcoins or the final date of their production (let's get 500 000 000 Bitcoin in 5 years, because 21 000 000 few) - this will undermine the economy of Bitcoin and you need to yell at every step about the attack ...

Bitcoin Cash is not bitcoin, it will never be and should not be - this is a different view and approach to the existing model. People see the problem and offered a variant of its correction without violating the main principles and foundations. And let the market and users (for which all this is done) judge.

In the meantime, all sorts of Charlie will be zombie people using their popularity, we will stamp on the spot.  Cry
Seems like BTC is topping off and BCH is becoming a boat chart views.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
segwit fixed a transaction bug

Please specify in detail the nature of the claimed bug.

that makes future upgrades more difficult

Exactly _what_ future upgrades? Why are they needed? Could this plasticity also be used to new bad behavior -- either intentionally or as bugs --  in the protocol? How do we know the good will outweigh the bad? Especially as these future upgrades are currently unknown and unspecified.

schnorr signatures

No. Schnorr sigs are not in The SegWit Omnibus Changeset.

helps combat spam transactions

Evidently not, seeing as what people cavalierly call 'spam transactions' still seem to be a problem for Bitcoin Segwit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
is anybody minting the bitcoins gold?

Why don't you go to their forum and ask them.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-gold-make-bitcoin-decentralized-again-2284289

This is the Bitcoin Cash forum.

why the bitcoin cash keep go down? is the bitcoins gold now?
Less hops. More wins.
It has come to my attention that LAUDA may in fact be THEYMOS.  Obviously no way to prove this so whatever..

This makes sense since one of the statements by LAUDA was for me to leave the forum since my opinions were not welcome here.

how loud the universe is laughing at them both for all eternity.

my punishment will be to let time take it's toll on their stupidity.  They will probably life long enough to learn exactly how regretful and shamefull they have treated this young unbanked man who loves all of you.

Someone I once respected is now nothing more than a speedbump and an obstacle to overcome..  so sad if true.  

Theymos and LAUDA the fake bitcoin whisperers OMG this is awesome.  So glad I registered at this forum finally!!!!!!  

Oh well don't feel bad theymos.. the nsa could not figure out bitcoin either and they had lots of smart people trying for 12 years..

It took a young unknown man in 2008 to do it.  And you have no clue who he is.  hahah

instead you troll your own forums openly demonstrating you patent ignorance!  This is Christmas over a month early.  Thank you so much for this.

regards bitcoin talk have fun with 50 shades of THEYMOS!

BTC is stalling... BCH has sound support at 1200.00 looks like we may see a BTC big dump to pay for another pump and back and forth we go... Need to develop inverse trading algs.
is anybody minting the bitcoins gold?
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
lauda is fine ~ you behave bobber :-D keep calm and hodl !!

Man got a right to be pissed , back off and let him vent!

Lauda is scum and Theymos for letting her run rampant for years!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
BCH will stand at this level $1350
You were saying? Maybe it is time to rename to Bitcoin Crash.

So that Lauda user put negative feedback on you account because you support BCH???  WTF?  What a joke of a user that must be..  Admin can you remove that absolutely stupid negative feedback on this new user account?  seriously that is forum abuse IMO.

*edit= And the other negative feedback on TangentC is equally stupid.  So now we are not allowed to post?  or we might get negative feedback?  OMG

Don't support scam and you'll be fine boi
Correct. Anyone who comes out shilling this scam with propaganda which is meant to deceive newbies is going to get tagged.

While con men like Fake Satoshi and Roger Ver are doing everything that they can to harm the newcomers, someone has to be there to protect them. Smiley

Here is the threat from LAUDA & mindrust in case she deletes her post.  Preserved for all time!

Even by her own stupid comments I do not fit the criteria to be getting negative feedback and yet she did.  I have not said 1 thing that is false.  Nor can she find one comment by me that is not true and defensible.  What a joke!  Is this the new algo for bitcoin Proof-of-Mafia?  Bitcoin now running on POM LOL!

LAUDA you are lucky you are on some anon forum.  I take these things seriously.  Can you tell?  If you call me a liar then you open yourself up to litigation to prove I am actually a liar.  If you cannot prove I lied here what makes you think you can in court?

Anyone got info on this LAUDA user?

lauda is fine ~ you behave bobber :-D keep calm and hodl !!
Activity: 82
11 november was a stressful day =D and i was a person with equal btc and bch.
cant even imagine how stressful it was if people only owned btc respect to you all.
Um the charts do not look good for btc.  About to crash it seems as the next move

LAUDA, are you warning all the newbies at you r thread or should I come over there to warn them about bitcoin crashing under it's own weight and stupidity?

You said you protect newbies.  Somehow I do not believe you!  troll harder!

chart: https://ru.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/x4kSLRyj-btcusd-medvezhij-vympel/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

BTW, enjoy the negative feedback!  I left 2 just like you did.  Only I posted proof where users can see you r threat on me.  So you called me a liar and false propagandist.  Yet you cannot post where I lied.  And I can post where you threatened me with punishment if I do not stop talking!

You are the lowest form of life on the planet IMO.  How sad and upsetting to me that you benefited from the perfect, pure amorphic potential that is bitcoin.  

LAUDA did you see how I posted proof to support my claim?  In fact now I am doing your job too.  I just protected the newbies from the dangers of bitcoin.

Take the gains form BTC and pump them into BCH 1600-1750?
Less hops. More wins.
BCH will stand at this level $1350
You were saying? Maybe it is time to rename to Bitcoin Crash.

So that Lauda user put negative feedback on you account because you support BCH???  WTF?  What a joke of a user that must be..  Admin can you remove that absolutely stupid negative feedback on this new user account?  seriously that is forum abuse IMO.

*edit= And the other negative feedback on TangentC is equally stupid.  So now we are not allowed to post?  or we might get negative feedback?  OMG

Don't support scam and you'll be fine boi
Correct. Anyone who comes out shilling this scam with propaganda which is meant to deceive newbies is going to get tagged.

While con men like Fake Satoshi and Roger Ver are doing everything that they can to harm the newcomers, someone has to be there to protect them. Smiley

Here is the threat from LAUDA & mindrust in case she deletes her post.  Preserved for all time!

Even by her own stupid comments I do not fit the criteria to be getting negative feedback and yet she did.  I have not said 1 thing that is false.  Nor can she find one comment by me that is not true and defensible.  What a joke!  Is this the new algo for bitcoin Proof-of-Mafia?  Bitcoin now running on POM LOL!

LAUDA you are lucky you are on some anon forum.  I take these things seriously.  Can you tell?  If you call me a liar then you open yourself up to litigation to prove I am actually a liar.  If you cannot prove I lied here what makes you think you can in court?

Anyone got info on this LAUDA user?
Jump to: