Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 554. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
The fact that BTC has scaling issue and BCH doesn't still remains. Not to mention the insane fees on BTC. BCH will be fine.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Is this good are bad news for bch?

Both good and bad

It's good in the fact that there will no longer be the competition but bad in that they was counting on B2X to make BCH the safe haven in times of uncertainty

Big disappointment for all supporters soon sell pressure will increase almost like die. But thanks to Core team who helped me to sell my coin over $600.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
it's bad for bch ..the market rejects forks. just look at the real BTC price now

Look at B2X price now

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/

80% Drop instantly

cuz B2X is cancelled/postponed :-D lol

I know all the poor souls that traded BTC for B2X on the futures market
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
it's bad for bch ..the market rejects forks. just look at the real BTC price now

Look at B2X price now

80% Drop instantly

cuz B2X is cancelled/postponed :-D lol

Look at B2X price now

80% Drop instantly
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

This drama ended without any twist now bitcoin will become more powerful than ever. This is clear sign Bitcoin is only one who deserve to lead this universe now BCH has no hope left to take advantage of this kind of situation.

Both good and bad

It's good in the fact that there will no longer be the competition but bad in that they was counting on B2X to make BCH the safe haven in times of uncertainty

Yea I was reading this earlier from a different source though but all those poor people that recently bought B2X futures at $2000 I bet they are feeling the burn right about now.

It was obvious it was going to be cancelled/postponed or just plain die there goes the last glimmer of hope BCH had to take over the bitcoin brand  
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
So far I must admit I'm rather surprised of the BCC/BCH market penetration, however I think it will a good alternative for speedy transactions, once the network will have a stable hashing power and difficulty.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I do not understand why Bitcoin cash is going up with BTC. after for there is nothing incomone.. It is just free money..  Huh

Because bitcoin cash is the most strong competitor of bitcoin, so bch is pumping along with BTC. I think the logic is very simple, BCH is decendant of btc, so it can go up together.

It merely dishonest what Bitcoin is doing. Just spilitting and making free money for holders. It is like unmoral community with greed. I do not like this forks. And I hope bitcoin will slowly loose its value together with its clones beacose of this. Also other cryptos who do this should alse slowly disapear.

All the forks have nothing to do with the original bitcoin it is open source and you could create a fork tomorrow and nobody could stop you not even the bitcoin developers

that is true, but they kind of keep holding the value of BTC even though they are not even close. Even x10 less than BTC is too much

As I said its subjective evaluation. No doubt they have some backing. Financially, physically (mining), ideologically and so on and so forth. It's the beauty of crypto and imagine what kind of success it would be if you can overthrow the king Bitcoin. There are a lot of incentives and financial motives involved. Exciting times ahead of us.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I do not understand why Bitcoin cash is going up with BTC. after for there is nothing incomone.. It is just free money..  Huh

Because bitcoin cash is the most strong competitor of bitcoin, so bch is pumping along with BTC. I think the logic is very simple, BCH is decendant of btc, so it can go up together.

It merely dishonest what Bitcoin is doing. Just spilitting and making free money for holders. It is like unmoral community with greed. I do not like this forks. And I hope bitcoin will slowly loose its value together with its clones beacose of this. Also other cryptos who do this should alse slowly disapear.

All the forks have nothing to do with the original bitcoin it is open source and you could create a fork tomorrow and nobody could stop you not even the bitcoin developers

that is true, but they kind of keep holding the value of BTC even though they are not even close. Even x10 less than BTC is too much
Activity: 70
Coinbase is one reason BCH is being held back. i guess thats another topic.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
@ tomkat,lonesomestranger,fne thanks for the helpful information.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
segwit2x support decreasing

https://coin.dance/blocks

So if support for B2X drops off a cliff before the fork then we can assume the fork will be a dud and business as usual for BTC?

Just looked, 75% to 80% is saying they will support 2X.

Leaving 1X with only 25%, if that # holds we are about to witness the Great SegShit 1X Collapse

https://cointelegraph.com/news/segwit2x-hard-fork-could-have-devastating-consequences-for-bitcoin
the 1X chain, will have only a tenth the hash power of the 2X chain and will have a block time of nearly two hours.
The network will quite literally crawl, and its maximum transaction throughput will be slashed by an order of magnitude

And Bitcoin Cash (The Real Bitcoin) is going to keep working as normal no matter what happens to the shitwit twins.

╥Aztek

And why would miners choose to mine B2X beyond some ideological reasons? B2X will inherit BTC difficulty,  but will be much cheaper then BTC so wheres the incentive.

The incentives may come from the balance between block mining frequency and the prices. For instance: with B2X/B1X hash power 80:20 there will be 4 times more B2X blocks found within the same time, so if the price will favor one of the forks with slightly higher ratio, then the miners will surely mine that fork.
Activity: 118
segwit2x support decreasing

https://coin.dance/blocks

So if support for B2X drops off a cliff before the fork then we can assume the fork will be a dud and business as usual for BTC?

Just looked, 75% to 80% is saying they will support 2X.

Leaving 1X with only 25%, if that # holds we are about to witness the Great SegShit 1X Collapse

https://cointelegraph.com/news/segwit2x-hard-fork-could-have-devastating-consequences-for-bitcoin
the 1X chain, will have only a tenth the hash power of the 2X chain and will have a block time of nearly two hours.
The network will quite literally crawl, and its maximum transaction throughput will be slashed by an order of magnitude

And Bitcoin Cash (The Real Bitcoin) is going to keep working as normal no matter what happens to the shitwit twins.

╥Aztek

And why would miners choose to mine B2X beyond some ideological reasons? B2X will inherit BTC difficulty,  but will be much cheaper then BTC so wheres the incentive.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
here we have interesting tweet from CobraBitcoin
https://twitter.com/CobraBitcoin/status/928228989583405057
Jump to: