Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 594. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I see on their site they accept btc ltc dash and bch

if i remember what i've read elsewhere they're only accepting bch for one particular batch of miners. it's business as usual for everything else. i guess it's an experiment on their part.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
will bitmain only accept bch for miners ?

At the moment it seems that they only accept bitcoin cash

I see on their site they accept btc ltc dash and bch
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
China Exchanges OKCOIN, Huobi, BTC38, Binance buy BCH more.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Do you recommend full node wallets or normal wallets?

Any wallet where you have full control of your private keys is fie. I don't have a full node wallet because I prefer to use my disk space on my computer for other things.

.01-.005 BOTTOM INKOMING :-D WEEE

Fork-fetishists are awfully silent Cheesy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Any wallet where you have full control of your private keys is fie. I don't have a full node wallet because I prefer to use my disk space on my computer for other things.

.01-.005 BOTTOM INKOMING :-D WEEE
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Any wallet where you have full control of your private keys is fine. I don't have a full node wallet because I prefer to use my disk space on my computer for other things. I have most of my coins on a Trezor. I hope Slush comes up with an easy solution for claiming Bitcoin gold, but he may elect to just ignore it.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
bitcoin increase but BCH is down. what happened with bitcoin cash
we hope the price will be increase too like bitcoin. hold for the long term

You're a hero member, and you're still surprised to see non-Bitcoin coins going down when Bitcoin is going up? That's funny  Cheesy
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
wow , why we need so many forks?

Well, we don't. But forks are approximately free to create. And if they capture the imagination of the great unwashed, they may be profitable.

Think about what you all are advocating. BitcoinGPU/BitcoinGold? Bitch, please.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
I don't understand the BCash fanatics irrational objections to Segwit. As far as I can tell, it's just a clever optimisation and rearrangement of how data is stored to save space. Where is the objection?

It also completely changes the transaction format. And more importantly, changes Bitcoin from 'a chain of signatures' (protip: look that up in the white paper) to something completely weaker. Maybe most importantly, replaces Bitcoin's security model completely with another that is demonstrably weaker, and perhaps fatal (time will tell). Of course, other than that, it does not solve the problem of a stupid production quota upon block space.

Other than that? No, I guess otherwise, it's okay.
legendary

Can not waiting for what will happen after bitcoin gold is present, i will prepare about 1.2 btc to invest bitcoin gold, is there any information exchanger that already provide bitcoin gold?

Yobit will have it ready. https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/918566256151859200
Of course, they are not exactly the best exchange.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 277

There is only 1 bitcoin.All other delusions are are there to steal bitcoin from the noobs who will pay for what is given free.

I have the same opinion, all forks of Bitcoin are just cheap clones, meant to confuse people and to distabilize Bitcoin. How many forks will follow after Bitcoin Gold? 1, 2, 10 ? How many briliant minds will try to improve Bitcoin in the future, following only their own advantages? Just let the Bitcoin the way it is !
i am very amazing that bitcoin have 4 forks ?  i only know that bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold coming soon .

Same Here, i also known BCH and up coming Segwit2x

Maybe they hope to attract bitcoiner as if they start new than its alot innovation to be done, but if just a fork, they only FUD around LOL

Can not waiting for what will happen after bitcoin gold is present, i will prepare about 1.2 btc to invest bitcoin gold, is there any information exchanger that already provide bitcoin gold?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

There is only 1 bitcoin.All other delusions are are there to steal bitcoin from the noobs who will pay for what is given free.

I have the same opinion, all forks of Bitcoin are just cheap clones, meant to confuse people and to distabilize Bitcoin. How many forks will follow after Bitcoin Gold? 1, 2, 10 ? How many briliant minds will try to improve Bitcoin in the future, following only their own advantages? Just let the Bitcoin the way it is !
i am very amazing that bitcoin have 4 forks ?  i only know that bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold coming soon .

Same Here, i also known BCH and up coming Segwit2x

Maybe they hope to attract bitcoiner as if they start new than its alot innovation to be done, but if just a fork, they only FUD around LOL
legendary
Wow, Bitmain only offering the latest batch of S9 and L3 miners for Bitcoin Cash only, and I don't see any noticeable effect on the market. Maybe Jihan Wu should open up a Lambo dealership and sell them for Bitcoin Cash only. Lambos are popular among the cryptocurrency community.  Grin

Activity: 600
Merit: 504

I would like to hear your opinion then on why there is a delay in fixing the EDA im no full time developer but can code and could fix the EDA in well under an hour so its not time requirements.

I would like to hear your opinion about why bitcoin core has not solved this in more than 3 years!

https://blockchain.info/es/unconfirmed-transactions

come on, I hear you, this forum is not censored, it can be debated freely

luckily we are not in the btc core forum  Grin

And explain this fee too

https://blockchain.info/tx/51c97000982fa022d749d482ee5df7d634a8bc476182d986d3f9f1c226182538

I would like to hear your opinion then on why there is a delay in fixing the EDA im no full time developer but can code and could fix the EDA in well under an hour so its not time requirements.

I could even fork the code now and fix the EDA but it would need promotion and all the other stuff required to raise awareness and to convince everyone to use it which I do not have the time or interest in doing

First of all there is no delay, they are discussing the best solution in an environment free of opinions and solutions. I think they implemented it last November after all the swx2 noise

Secondly, it is not a single developer as in a fully centralized core, but of course that has no repercussion. A single person is not easily bribable or manipulative.

There are several development groups and each exposes their arguments to be debated and reach a real consensus, then test it in a safe environment, etc., etc. There is no censorship, no deception, no fud, no financed trolls, and it takes time. But rest assured that it will not be 3 years as core in implementing a solution

Thirdly, he is an expert in programming and he sees everything very simple, but he gives me no idea, I'm sure he has not touched a programming language in his life. Defending something that has no idea is quite absurd does not believe?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
in 10 years BTC could be down to 1.5625 BTC where BCH could have powered through 3-4 times as many blocks and only have a reward of 0.02441406 BCH or 0.01220703 BCH so to remain profitable the difficulty would need to be really low and really fast blocks

Your scenario is possible, but implausible.

Correct, it would be ridiculous to think that in 10 years the various groups of developers of bitcoin cash do not update the EDA  Roll Eyes

Well core is taking more than 3 years to scale bitcoin ... maybe  Cheesy

Various groups of developers ? you mean the ones that failed on XT, classic and unlimited

Well the developer does not see it as a priority and had openly said so even though the users have gave more than a few examples of how to fix it and many have suggested to just remove it altogether because its not needed anymore

The only conclusion can be that he is taking a bribe from the miners because they need it or he thinks the hard fork required would kill BCH and its best to just let it struggle

Please, no more FUD

You are on my list of core trolls

Both the multiple development groups and users of bitcoin cash are free to comment and contribute to development. Not as in the case of core that censor everything that does not respond to blockstream / Axa, bancons, capitalism, elites, government, etc.

I could even fork the code now and fix the EDA but it would need promotion and all the other stuff required to raise awareness and to convince everyone to use it which I do not have the time or interest in doing
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Wow, I'm sorry, I have even more

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7672s2/im_speechless_there_is_now_a_service_where_you/

everything is bad news for the core fans
A little more for my friends trolls

It is a forum not censored or controlled by trolls in which each individual is free to express their opinion

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/767u4h/so_let_me_get_this_straight_core_supporters_want/
Jump to: