Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 596. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 504
So is the Bitcoin Cash Faster in Transactions Then BTC ? And about the security does it have same security as BTC or it's more secure or less secure ?
thanks!

It is the same as Bitcoin minus 99% of the dev brainpower and all the great new features that real Bitcoin will have - it doesn't even have Segwit... So decide yourself where you want your money to be.

PLEASE NO MORE FUD
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

There is only 1 bitcoin.All other delusions are are there to steal bitcoin from the noobs who will pay for what is given free.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
So is the Bitcoin Cash Faster in Transactions Then BTC ? And about the security does it have same security as BTC or it's more secure or less secure ?
thanks!

Some days it is faster and other days much slower.It has only a fraction of bitcoin hashrate and anyone with a reasonable sized mining operation could perform a 51% attack at will if their timing is right.Stick with bitcoin as in the real bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
thanks!

It is the same as Bitcoin minus 99% of the dev brainpower and all the great new features that real Bitcoin will have - it doesn't even have Segwit... So decide yourself where you want your money to be.
Activity: 168
Chain with the hash, November fork...

GO!
Activity: 66
thanks!
looking back at my posts I probably got a bit caried away

Do not be so hard on yourself.

You're just doing your job.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
It's a project I've been waiting for a long time. So I expected hfork. We can call it the improved version of Bitcoin. There is a little bit of privacy, but there are other pluses too. I hope it becomes a successful project. A coin that must be absolutely followed.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
looking back at my posts I probably got a bit caried away
legendary

It just demonstates how much this alt coin is regarded with a lot of the community I don't see many people defending it here except some sorry souls writing "I just turned my btc into bch'
anyway thanks for the extra btc

Fud and more fud, troll army in action

Come and read, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcoinpsycho-1105439, ONLY FUD

you got me . just my opinions however

It just demonstates how much this alt coin is regarded with a lot of the community I don't see many people defending it here except some sorry souls writing "I just turned my btc into bch'

Fud and more fud, troll army in action

Come and read, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcoinpsycho-1105439, ONLY FUD

BCash was a mere test sideline to confirm or not that the old can not work and big blocks are not the answer. The proof is there and x2 is also not viable and will just take 6 months to die. Does not matter what anti BTC want to do, it just can not work. Not even worth buying BCash when it is $1, it is inferior and will remain as such.
I totally agree . the market also agree . my nan even agee.

Another one, this is mined  Shocked

bitcoinPsycho the third in less than five minutes

I recommend this reading

"
este es tu amado ejército de segundas bitcoins de trolls

https://blockchain.info/es/unconfirmed-transactions

Y una transacción de captura aleatoria

https://blockchain.info/tx/f743f90dca0aa85c3f9df6a0ecf4ccb5d99907795c1839d9b42cbef35971c6a9

"

what you should do is go to your dear bitcoin paypal forum and celebrate the price increase of the currency.

Please do not throw more fud on bitcoin cash, I understand that it is your job but here you are no longer welcome
legendary
BCash was a mere test sideline to confirm or not that the old can not work and big blocks are not the answer. The proof is there and x2 is also not viable and will just take 6 months to die. Does not matter what anti BTC want to do, it just can not work. Not even worth buying BCash when it is $1, it is inferior and will remain as such.

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
this is your beloved bitcoin segwit army of trolls

https://blockchain.info/es/unconfirmed-transactions

And a random catch transaction

https://blockchain.info/tx/f743f90dca0aa85c3f9df6a0ecf4ccb5d99907795c1839d9b42cbef35971c6a9

I'm sorry, but it's really up to the nose of this continued smear attack. For that already tieneneene bitcoin core forum, there I do not think to disturb them since I do not even read it. But I guess that talking bad btc cash in that forum will not be more than good propaganda

User roeks

Second example of what a fud soldier is

Or tekmobile changue to roeks account  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Jump to: