Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 610. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Im moving more btc to bch just now  Cool

You are in the wrong thread!
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
this coin is perfect for miners it can not be not profitalbe alt all : ) this is genius for MINERS.
I belive that EDA will be repaired if seg2x fails. But if there will be 2x and bcash it will be funn to wacth it.
And now bitcoin gold is comming.

You can bet BCH will be remembered long after BCG is forgotten.

BCH will be remembered for a long tine but not in a good way
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
this coin is perfect for miners it can not be not profitalbe alt all : ) this is genius for MINERS.
I belive that EDA will be repaired if seg2x fails. But if there will be 2x and bcash it will be funn to wacth it.

You can bet BCH will be remembered long after BCG is forgotten.
Interesting take on the EDA and what's going to happen if nothing changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWG513bfNlE
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

Oh look, the Dash Troll Patrol guy is here to earn his Instamined Shill Shekels.

'member when Dash Force announced that I would no longer be allowed to control the narrative w/r/t Dash's Instamine, centralization, HYIP, etc?

That was over a year ago, but I'm now more firmly in control of the narrative than ever before.  Just check /r/cryptocurrency and search for Dash... Wink

Why is afbitcoins always buzzing around shitcoins like a fly waiting for the opportunity land on a pile of poop?  Bcash and Dcash aren't even especially well executed scams.

afbitcoins' idiotic denial that there exists a problem with Bcash addresses being confused with real Bitcoin resembles his likewise idiotic refusals to admit Dash's InstandSend is broken, Dash's "Spork" master key creates centralization, and Dash's attempt to create a bounty for PrivateSend bugs failed.

In afbitcoins' make-believe world of wishful thinking and pure imagination, Bcash is the real Bitcoin and Dash isn't an instamined centralized bug-prone shitcoin scam. Cheesy

Icey I'll give you a tip. If you don't want to be thought of as a dickish troll then avoid doing it. I like Dash and Bitcoin Cash, that makes me someone who buzzes around shitcoins?? Or someone who likes transactions to remain on chain? Anyway I also own bitcoin segwit coins too, is that a shitcoin?

And if you do control the narrative as you claim. I can only thank you. My Dash investment has been a huge success under your control.
https://www.coindesk.com/calm-fork-segwit2x-goes-silent-bitcoin-spilt-looms/?utm_content=bufferad6eb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"When speaking to developers, there remains staunch support along partisan lines.

John Heathco, a developer who recently contributed to Segwit2x, said he believes there's still "a lot of community support" for increasing the block size parameter as a way to improve network capacity.

"The majority of individuals just want to be able to use bitcoin without paying ridiculously high fees," he argued."

Other examples concerning BCH this time, https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle/30939/online-retailer-overstock-starts-accepting-bitcoin-cash-and-ethereum,

"Overstock is pro-freedom, including the freedom of individuals to communicate information about value and scarcity without relying on a medium created through the fiat of unaccountable government mandarins. For that reason, we have been an early proponent and adopter of cryptocurrencies."

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/05/simplefx-adds-bitcoin-cash/

And a last one for the counter argument: https://news.bitcoin.com/chinese-media-calls-zero-tolerance-crimes-involving-cryptocurrencies/

Xinhua describes virtual currencies as the “first choice” for online criminals – asserting that cryptocurrencies are used to facilitate “money laundering, drug trafficking, smuggling, illegal fund-raising and other criminal activities.” Xinhua stated that bitcoin has been popular among criminals because it can be used “anonymous[ly], [is] not subject to national boundaries, [and is] not easy to track.”
So, the new fork is gonna be called Bitcoin Gold? I don't thing we need that fork, people had been split in two groups by BCH apparition, pro BCH and against BCH, and that thing didnt help at all Bitcoin community. Now I quess will be worse than first time fork

Not really this fork is being mostly welcomed by the bitcoin community and is not competing with bitcoin or trying to claim to be the real bitcoin

Let's hope so, we dont need another civil war, as this would affect all of us, If Bitcoin falls every alt will fallow, so we dont want this to happen Smiley

The only thing they have in common is the name and blockchain history everything else is totally different including the miners and mining hardware

and oh, I just read your comment and I forgot to mention miners.
So, the new fork is gonna be called Bitcoin Gold? I don't thing we need that fork, people had been split in two groups by BCH apparition, pro BCH and against BCH, and that thing didnt help at all Bitcoin community. Now I quess will be worse than first time fork

Not really this fork is being mostly welcomed by the bitcoin community and is not competing with bitcoin or trying to claim to be the real bitcoin

Let's hope so, we dont need another civil war, as this would affect all of us, If Bitcoin falls every alt will fallow, so we dont want this to happen Smiley

Perhaps, but what do you make of investors, traders, developpers or blockchain experts involved in usability and distribution, they're also part of the equation, aren't they? Cryptocurrency is not all about the community, right? Now we even got the government, politicians and the banking industry involvement, which has proven to be disastrous has shown in the China ban case.

The only thing they have in common is the name and blockchain history everything else is totally different including the miners and mining hardware
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
What the difference between Bitcoin Gold (the fork), the Bicoin Cash and the Bitcore?

Bitcoin Gold is almost the same as core except change to PoW from SHA256 > Equihash (ASIC Resistant) and difficulty adjust every block
Bitcoin Cash is same as core except no segwit and blocksize from 1MB > 8MB and broken difficulty adjust (Easily exploited causing huge oscillations)
Bitcore I have no idea never looked at it

The more bitcoin shards, when bitcoin will go to $10000 if this continues.

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
panic sell happened,
and i dont care Wink

keep holding and waiting for the bright light
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Cry Is there  a reason for the dip? Cry  Cry

Bcash's address format is broken but nobody can agree on how to fix it (Bech32 is provably ideal for UX, but it was made by Evil Blockstream Grin).

Bcash's Emergency Difficulty Adjustment has effectively become a Permanent Downward Difficulty Adjustment, allowing miners to exploit a loophole and creating a terrible UX.

Bcash's devs are bickering among themselves and becoming less effective at the exact moment they most need to work together.

I expect your motley crew of malcontents will fracture into Bcash Classic, Bcash Unlimited, Satoshi's Bcash, and Bcash2X.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

After you spend your last real Bitcoin on fake ones, will you keep posting here or will you fork off in silence to join cypherdoc and the other bitco.in failures in the extinct big blocker graveyard?

I would categorize this as dickish trolling, without question. Although Icey loves to try and appear knowledgeable and hints at serious problems inevitably when you dig further into his hints you find only FUD. I know this from the Dash thread.

This was a classic. 'OH don't you know about the Bcash address format being broken' only to find nothing is broken.

Oh look, the Dash Troll Patrol guy is here to earn his Instamined Shill Shekels.

'member when Dash Force announced that I would no longer be allowed to control the narrative w/r/t Dash's Instamine, centralization, HYIP, etc?

That was over a year ago, but I'm now more firmly in control of the narrative than ever before.  Just check /r/cryptocurrency and search for Dash... Wink

Why is afbitcoins always buzzing around shitcoins like a fly waiting for the opportunity land on a pile of poop?  Bcash and Dcash aren't even especially well executed scams.

afbitcoins' idiotic denial that there exists a problem with Bcash addresses being confused with real Bitcoin resembles his likewise idiotic refusals to admit Dash's InstandSend is broken, Dash's "Spork" master key creates centralization, and Dash's attempt to create a bounty for PrivateSend bugs failed.

In afbitcoins' make-believe world of wishful thinking and pure imagination, Bcash is the real Bitcoin and Dash isn't an instamined centralized bug-prone shitcoin scam. Cheesy
What the difference between Bitcoin Gold (the fork), the Bicoin Cash and the Bitcore?

Bitcoin Gold is almost the same as core except change to PoW from SHA256 > Equihash (ASIC Resistant) and difficulty adjust every block
Bitcoin Cash is same as core except no segwit and blocksize from 1MB > 8MB and broken difficulty adjust (Easily exploited causing huge oscillations)
Bitcore I have no idea never looked at it
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

It should be the miners created it all they're interested in is profitability so its expected to have a built in a function to boost it at will

There are talks about fixing the EDA but needs to fork again so may end up with two versions of Bcash

Bcash
Bcash EDA

Possible.
https://reviews.bitcoinabc.org/D571

It should be the miners created it all they're interested in is profitability so its expected to have a built in a function to boost it at will

There are talks about fixing the EDA but needs to fork again so may end up with two versions of Bcash

Bcash
Bcash EDA
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Jump to: