Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 778. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BCC lost the war by having another ticker and being labeled as an alt from the start.

BCC didn't lose anything, actually BitConnect (BCC) is the big winner as some people thought this is Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Grin

And what else should the fork be than another alt-coin like several other Bitcoin clones? There is just one Bitcoin (BTC) and everything else is an alt-coin.

There are something like 10 or more Bitcoin clones as alt-coins available, BCH is just another one with a massive airdrop during it's ICO but also another one with no real-world value behind.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
David Farmer, communications director at Coinbase, officially announced that Coinbase will integrate Bitcoin Cash (BCH) support by January of 2018, crediting all bitcoin account holders that have had stored bitcoin on Coinbase prior to the August 1 hard fork.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/coinbase-to-integrate-bitcoin-cash-support-by-january-of-2018/
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

I'M ON P2POOL.E-POOL.NET FOR 24 HOURS WITH 20 TH, I HAVE DONE 0.6621 ... BCH. IN THE  POOL I CHOOSE THE PAYMENT TO 0.1 AND I STILL RECEIVED NOTHING.
HOW DO THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THIS  POOL OR DO NOT THEY PAY?
THERE ARE OTHER  POOLS TO MAKE THIS  CURRENCY DIRECTLY?  Huh Huh

The pool it's p2pool base and pay when a block it;s found... till now no block found by p2pool network ( not by us: stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5964 not by our peers stratum+tcp://bch.coinminer.space:5964)

i am curios where did you setup payment at 0.1 as the p2pool code doesn't have this function ....
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
At current market cap of over $4 bil this is still vastly overpriced. One of the main drivers of the BTC price are the alt pairs and the fact that everybody is accustomed to nominate their alts in BTC. BCC lost the war by having another ticker and being labeled as an alt from the start.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Are all the unknown miners bitmain ?

Antpool shares appeared to have dropped quite a lot on the original chain
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I think it was nice decision to pick some coin at low price there is still chance to grow because it has good support. I think it will bounce back up to 0.20 BTC in coming days after little hold of this.

Yes, there is a chance that the price of the coin will bounce back only when people who got those free coins to people who are holding BTC. May be these people are dumping those coins in the market and it will take some time to settle in the market.

The price development of BCH is insanely difficult to assess. I mean, it is even difficult for Bitcoin itself, but for an asset that is forked from another hard to be assessed asset, it will take quite some time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I think it was nice decision to pick some coin at low price there is still chance to grow because it has good support. I think it will bounce back up to 0.20 BTC in coming days after little hold of this.

Yes, there is a chance that the price of the coin will bounce back only when people who got those free coins to people who are holding BTC. May be these people are dumping those coins in the market and it will take some time to settle in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

I think all cryto has their own agenda. Bcash is not going to the the last Bitcoin splits. There are many more to come. Free money for Bitcoin holders.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

I'M ON P2POOL.E-POOL.NET FOR 24 HOURS WITH 20 TH, I HAVE DONE 0.6621 ... BCH. IN THE  POOL I CHOOSE THE PAYMENT TO 0.1 AND I STILL RECEIVED NOTHING.
HOW DO THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THIS  POOL OR DO NOT THEY PAY?
THERE ARE OTHER  POOLS TO MAKE THIS  CURRENCY DIRECTLY?  Huh Huh

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

I don't think so because people don't have much confidence on this Bitcoin Cash. Many people are dumping in the market for free money.
It will take some time to reach its price more than what we expected
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CEX.IO - Bitcoin Cash Trading Launch

The good news is that we have also launched the BCH market on the exchange. At the moment, the following pairs are available for trading:

BCH/USD
BCH/EUR
BCH/GBP
BCH/BTC

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I still have around 10% in BCH I sold as soon as I could get in HitBTC and bought back when it was cheap.

I expect BCH to stabalise around 10% of BTC total this is far too much but there is still a bit of support behind it but I'm prepared to loose that 10% it it goes the other way
On Kraken, bch is very nervous and contrasts with bitcoin. As if to wait for the fall of bitcoin. But Bitcoin could still be hours or days on this price ($ 3275 bitstamp), jumping up or crashing. We'll see where the sharks hunt us.

Perhaps u can see something without logging in
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/bcheur/5m

jump up or crash, why is that?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 277
I still have around 10% in BCH I sold as soon as I could get in HitBTC and bought back when it was cheap.

I expect BCH to stabalise around 10% of BTC total this is far too much but there is still a bit of support behind it but I'm prepared to loose that 10% it it goes the other way
On Kraken, bch is very nervous and contrasts with bitcoin. As if to wait for the fall of bitcoin. But Bitcoin could still be hours or days on this price ($ 3275 bitstamp), jumping up or crashing. We'll see where the sharks hunt us.

Perhaps u can see something without logging in
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/bcheur/5m
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

For me it is time to sell some btc (at $ 3270)
and hold or buy bch

Bitcoin has eye on more high destination I'm afraid to sell my bitcoin for this coin. I believe if we are just day trader than we will miss the opportunity to get start early retire life.
Yes. Bitcoin could now rise or fall 5%. One does not know.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
and hold or buy bch

Bitcoin has eye on more high destination I'm afraid to sell my bitcoin for this coin. I believe if we are just day trader than we will miss the opportunity to get start early retire life.
and hold or buy bch
Jump to: