Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 811. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
People talking about doomed dump. Still price got from 0.155 to 0.17 till now. What a dump.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
How secure is privkey import / export in Electrum bcc / btc core (electrum)?
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Coinbase says:
We will dump youf BCH then we will buyback after the big dump, then if you are VERY lucky we will give it to you in like five or six months, if we want

Still better than polo
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Hi there, so I'm still wondering, is there any difference between a bitcoin cash transaction and a usual BTC transaction?  Is it just the difference between my transaction being placed in a BTC (<= 1 MB transaction) on main chain or as a transaction in a new Bitcoin Cash block. 

So if I have a transaction, as a user, is it just luck as to whether my transaction ends up in the BTC or the BCC chain? 

Thanks.

absolutely not. they're completely separate chains now. if you're using a bcash wallet connected to the bcash network that's where it stays.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Hi there, so I'm still wondering, is there any difference between a bitcoin cash transaction and a usual BTC transaction?  Is it just the difference between my transaction being placed in a BTC (<= 1 MB transaction) on main chain or as a transaction in a new Bitcoin Cash block.  

So if I have a transaction, as a user, is it just luck as to whether my transaction ends up in the BTC or the BCC chain?  

Thanks.

No they are physically different coins you have to decide if you want to use BTC or BCH

Different wallets never use the same wallet on both chains

If you try to pay something in BTC and send BCH then you may have well of not sent it
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi there, so I'm still wondering, is there any difference between a bitcoin cash transaction and a usual BTC transaction?  Is it just the difference between my transaction being placed in a BTC (<= 1 MB transaction) on main chain or as a transaction in a new Bitcoin Cash block. 

Thanks.
Any one manage to get there bcc in to bitterex Yet.

I dont think there have been enough confirmations for anyone yet
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Any one manage to get there bcc in to bitterex Yet.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
BCH fork created a very interesting situation for some price analysis. I'm very curious where it will go from now. I was absolutely sure it will be dumped to the ground from start, but I was wrong. I didn't retrieve BCH yet cause there's not safe enough wallet for me.

well, only now exchanges started to open their wallets. I suppose the dump will start with the next few blocks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BCH fork created a very interesting situation for some price analysis. I'm very curious where it will go from now. I was absolutely sure it will be dumped to the ground from start, but I was wrong. I didn't retrieve BCH yet cause there's not safe enough wallet for me.

how to dump the coin when most people still are not able to sell it? just people with btc on exchanges where they got the bch directly were able to sell / trade - exchanges didn't accept deposit of bch, mining takes long so transactions, even after e.g. bittrex enabled now deposits, takes forever, some exchanges like coinbase give their customers the bch just within few months.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Why does this cost $500?

Where are all the dumpers, why is it not $1?

Are you all pulling legs?

because no real coin traded yet... slow network
Adding to that, Coinbase refuses to support Bitcoin Cash. Everyone knows coinbase holds the majority of bitcoin that circulates the market. So those who got bitcoin there can't get there Bitcoin Cash. And most of the exchanges right now do not accept deposit of Bitcoin Cash. So only a few coins are circulating right now.

not so fast.

https://blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
So they finally listened to everyone whining about it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Coinbase won't add the support for it untill 2018. Since this is kind of locking them in I think it will provide support for the price.

Also since so many companies hold considerable amounts of bcc that technically isnt theirs it will provide price support also....i can't see a real reason to impulse dump other than the idea that there is only 1 supreme coin.

So they are going to support it, but you can't get your coins until 1 Jan. 2018.  Sort of an odd response, but better than "All your bitcoincash belongs to us!"

Good idea delay until no one wants them because they are worthless
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

So they are going to support it, but you can't get your coins until 1 Jan. 2018.  Sort of an odd response, but better than "All your bitcoincash belongs to us!"

They said they will list it "by" Jan 1st. So it could be anytime in between.

I think they want to see what happens in November with BTC first. That and they want to make sure the BitcoinABC protocol and code is not buggy.
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
So where's the floor on this thing? will it crash harder once all the unconfirmed deposits post on Bittrex?  Roll Eyes I'm kinda looking to buy right now but not sure if I should wait a bit.  Roll Eyes

until its blockchain is flowing freely you might seriously regret buying at these levels. there are millions of people who hold it who can't move it to an exchange and a few thousand who can sell it right now. do the math.
when i do the math i see this....
16mill btc = 5mill bcc, why...
because
1 -many cant claim bcc, dont know how to
2- many wont even know about it
3- many old btc lost wallets=many lost bcc wallets
4- many traders btc (+bcc ) stuck lost on old exchanges + now btce
5- many exchanges refuse to list it (coinbase) = huge missing bcc

so if roughly 5mill bcc are around and cost lets 1/10th the price ( 0.1 per bcc)
you only need around 500k btc(or =amount in fiat) to buy em all ....rough estimates lol

The guy is correct. There won't be anywhere near 16mill BCC.

1) There are many services like Primedice which hold large amounts of BCC and they won't distribute those BCC. And they also can't sell them for liability reasons. There are hundreds/thousands of these services.

2) Alot of people also don't know about BCC or they know about it but its too technical for their difficulty to claim it.

3) All those burned BTCs or lost wallets or Satoshi's coins will never become BCC.

4) Exchanges like MtGox or BTCe which had loads of coins in storage probably won't retrieve for BCC. Because its way too complicated.

5) Exchanges like Coinbase will eventually have to distribute the coins because they will start to get sued. So I think these BCC will enter the market.

6) There are also many investors of BTC which are long-term investors. They don't check BTC price every hour like everybody on Bitcointalk. They probably bought it, put in cold storage, and won't look into it until 5 years later. They probably have no idea that BTC split into BCC. And even if they do, its not worth the trouble of taking it out of cold storage for an extra 10%.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Why does this cost $500?

Where are all the dumpers, why is it not $1?

Are you all pulling legs?

because no real coin traded yet... slow network
Adding to that, Coinbase refuses to support Bitcoin Cash. Everyone knows coinbase holds the majority of bitcoin that circulates the market. So those who got bitcoin there can't get there Bitcoin Cash. And most of the exchanges right now do not accept deposit of Bitcoin Cash. So only a few coins are circulating right now.

not so fast.

https://blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
thank god i managed to figure out how to get bitcoin cash out of blockchain.info wallet and get it dumped this morning.

I have been trying to get bch token belonging to me from polo since I have been keeping a large amount of btc on there but got a finger and saying that nobody of polo users will get coins on the forked chain at the moment of fork. The block x was mined, forking occurred and polo kept their promise not to give out bch.

Millions of posts telling everyone to move their btc to wallet.

Some thought they were cleverer and ignored millions of advice.

Fewer rather embarrass themselves by posting a whining post.

Too many fcukwits on here.
Jump to: