Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 823. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

bids at .3btc  on bittrex... holy shit!

damn!... if only i had sent some coin to Bittrex before fork
when they announced support. Almost did but since my ledger  nano
 supported split i said phuckit and didn't bother. big mistake.
what a surprise... another crypto coulda woulda shoulda.

does bittrex allow deposit now? looks like they only trade with their own BCCs (possibly IOUs)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Damn!  Block #478577 came too fast.  Only six difficulty drops in a row.

Still a chance to get a few more drops in if miners will just slow down for a couple of hours.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Well some investors are trying to sue Coinbase for withholding their Bitcoin Cash, they think that Coinbase might be keeping the coins for themselves. Don't know why Coinbase wouldn't support it. Can't trust any of these exchanges. It's all a money grab. Look at how fast Polo came into the picture again.  Roll Eyes
I am not sure how successful these people will be trying to get those coins,they were just lazy to move their coins even after their take on the fork and how they are going to handle the split coin,it is just blunt talk as i am sure they wont be getting back their coins no matter how hard they try,the only thing they can do is to make some noise now rather than doing what was necessary which will take a few minutes to set up a wallet in your phone or your lap and now they are willing to spend days in court.  Roll Eyes
We're now expecting six difficulty drops in a row!  For seven, we essentially need the next block to arrive after 04:20:19 UTC (an hour from now).

Height
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER

Texan sharpshooter (I should have bougth ether back then, it was only   0,8 $)
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Well some investors are trying to sue Coinbase for withholding their Bitcoin Cash, they think that Coinbase might be keeping the coins for themselves. Don't know why Coinbase wouldn't support it. Can't trust any of these exchanges. It's all a money grab. Look at how fast Polo came into the picture again.  Roll Eyes

Coinbase made claim that they did not support Bitcoin Cash, but I do think they should distribute to btc holders-fair game.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
BCH in bittrex= 900 USD

BCH in hitbtc= 300 USD

Guess what one allow deposits  Wink

Can't understand why people buying at trex for 900, if they can buy at hitbtc for 200 now. Does BCH at bittrex 4.5 times better than ones at hitbtc?
maybe trex naming it bcc is the reason...its a protest for the name lol
Excellent!  We've made it to the first difficulty drop.

I hope the next block, #478577, has timestamp later than 04:20:19 UTC (August 3rd).  If it does then we have an excellent chance of seeing 8-10 difficulty drops in a row and we won't have to hobble towards the next retarget.
THE WORST EVER
At first I have planned to buy back below 270, but it falls to fast in hitbtc (with online wallet), I think I should move the goal a bit
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
looks like BCC ok now, after being blocked for 7 hrs. Hope exchanges soon will open for deposit.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
BCH in bittrex= 900 USD

BCH in hitbtc= 300 USD

Guess what one allow deposits  Wink

Can't understand why people buying at trex for 900, if they can buy at hitbtc for 200 now. Does BCH at bittrex 4.5 times better than ones at hitbtc?
Activity: 167
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
All good with Syncing the BCC wallet here... I got stuck on 22 hours since block 478570 but as soon as I cleared my peers.dat the wallet synced quickly back to 8 hours and then 0.

Block 478576
Hash 000000000000000001416af072f8989829f4c60a1a9658e1cec08411798e4ffa
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've got amazing powers of observation
How to claim BCC if you have BTC wallet in Blockchain.com? Any idea?

You need to get your wallet's private key from blockchain.info and then import it into a bitcoin cash wallet.

Login to your wallet on Blockchain.info.
Goto the 'Settings' Menu on the left.
Goto the 'Addresses' Submenu under 'Settings' Menu.
Click on 'more options' on the right.
Click on 'private key'

Then copy that private key and import it into a new bitcoin cash wallet. You can find the wallets here:
https://www.bitcoincash.org/

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
thinking back...etc got roughly 1/10th eth value because many viewed it as a scam and rightly so

with bch,bcc...people are viewing it as btc evolving,..... interesting....
this could lead to 1/2 ratio easy, 0.5 btc = 1 bcc is likely
THE WORST EVER
BCH in bittrex= 900 USD

BCH in hitbtc= 300 USD

Guess what one allow deposits  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Block found!

the next block will start reducing the difficulty  Grin

http://bch.xbt.it/
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
been trying to sync Bitcoin ABC https://www.bitcoinabc.org/ for the past day and it is really slow.
can someone upload the "blocks" folder for it and post a download link here? thanks

Same here tried to use my old chain but didn't work. With Bitcoin you should sync from the beginning. I'm going to use another wallet other than abc
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
This coin is defying gravity. It's been called dead so many times before people could stand back and see what's happening.

So far the masses have been wrong. Let's see if it holds.

What this tells me is simple: the market wants cryptocurrencies to scale. Being stagnant, no matter how appealing to some purists, is the fastest way to the poorhouse.

The free market will rule the cryptos.
Activity: 171
Horaaay. Block is found guys!!!!
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org