Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 824. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
been trying to sync Bitcoin ABC https://www.bitcoinabc.org/ for the past day and it is really slow.
can someone upload the "blocks" folder for it and post a download link here? thanks

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Quite a boom created this BTC fork, I have sold my BTH or BCC not really sure how this will eventually will be called. Its not first and not last fork of our very first coin, but I believe that just because BTC is called BTC and our moms have heard of Bitcoin on teli, no other coin will ever chunk of a good value of Bitcoin. Guys how much will BCC or BCH will cost in 1 month time ?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
OMG POLO is back lol

Can you use it normally?
Can't load chart at all, arrows just spinning in circles.
lols no, its on life support just now
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
OMG POLO is back lol

Can you use it normally?
system came back but here is some problems. I dont withdraw my coins and sometimes site doesnt load
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
OMG POLO is back lol

Can you use it normally?
legendary
Because ttrex's is sexier? Cheesy Cheesy
lols, if only kraken was sexier , i could sell at 0.3+
Activity: 491
How to claim BCC if you have BTC wallet in Blockchain.com? Any idea?
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Because ttrex's is sexier? Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
im  so confused to why people would pay 80% more for bcc on trex over bch on kraken
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
Anyone been mining bcc on a pool and get paid yet. I haven't and yanked my miner. Looking at the future difficulty maybe soloming is good for bcc
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Well some investors are trying to sue Coinbase for withholding their Bitcoin Cash, they think that Coinbase might be keeping the coins for themselves. Don't know why Coinbase wouldn't support it. Can't trust any of these exchanges. It's all a money grab. Look at how fast Polo came into the picture again.  Roll Eyes
THE WORST EVER
All bitcoin owners feel the great advantage of BCH, congratulations for those who have saved bitcoin to get BCH balance.
Will BCH defeat BTC ?
BCH prices at www.bitcoin.co.id Highest more than 1000 dollars for 1 BCH

You can deposit BCH in bitcoin.co.id?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
All bitcoin owners feel the great advantage of BCH, congratulations for those who have saved bitcoin to get BCH balance.
Will BCH defeat BTC ?
BCH prices at www.bitcoin.co.id Highest more than 1000 dollars for 1 BCH
legendary
just a thought

When people can deposit bcc/bch and they try to claim their "free money"
most will change it to btc first to dump for fiat, causing a btc $ value dump...
unless they use the "free money" to get more btc or other alts and keep the funds in crypto
Activity: 658
looks like the BCC is trading on each exchange, only within the exchange, no BCC can be deposited or withdrwed. The price is pretty strong, don't know how real it is.

Those are all IOUs until you can deposit/withdraw, just hitbtc and viabtc trade actual BCH

Would be fun to see if/ever the BCC fails then what to do with IOUs, will be interesting

If BCC fails all exchange may just cancel all the transactions related to IOUs, will be interesting to see.
Activity: 378
Anybody getting their chain split BCH on their Trezor yet?

It looks like you need a firmware upgrade and need to use the beta wallet as of now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Bitcoincash future difficulty forecast - http://bch.xbt.it/

Awesome website!

So no matter what the next 6 blocks will be good times.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
looks like the BCC is trading on each exchange, only within the exchange, no BCC can be deposited or withdrwed. The price is pretty strong, don't know how real it is.

Those are all IOUs until you can deposit/withdraw, just hitbtc and viabtc trade actual BCH

Would be fun to see if/ever the BCC fails then what to do with IOUs, will be interesting
THE WORST EVER

Activity: 340
Merit: 254
CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$
No block for five hours and we're still enjoying calm discussion?  I'm impressed.  I'd have expected every other comment to be "MOVE BCH!" by now.

Good job bitcointalk!  Smiley

you cannot move out from BCH (BCC) cause need 20 confirmations

478574 - 478560 =14 blocks

no one can use it as a currency till now
Jump to: