Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 916. (Read 703509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464
Self made HODLER ✓
As a future holder of Bitcoin Cash I request Segwit support.
What segwit is giving to Bitcoin, you will probably find it on Bitcoin Cash, but as a hard fork. Just wait Smiley

Hard fork into a hard fork into a.... this is getting recursive, lol

Why the need to a hard fork? It is way better to have segwit, which is proven solution and even Bitcoin has adopted it, from the very beginning.

What will happen if in three months from now we still don't have *instant* transactions on Bitcoin Cash and we do have them on Bitcoin?

Why not create another "Bitcoin Cash Plus" with SEGWIT support on 1 AUG so that we can have some useful feature from day 1?

Also BCP is free as an acronym. I understand this all decentralised bullshit and all but... Is there anyone really thinking about this important issues? Who is on charge of this shitcoin? I have some great suggestions for him but I don't think it is appropiate to post them here or someone could come up with another clone stealing the ideas. And then we would have a forked clone of a fork of a fork... A fucking nightmare, you know.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think it's time we stop entertaining the pursuit where everyone has to have their own HYPE/SHIT coin! I think it's time we. the users voted. How do you vote?, by never buying or using a single Bitcoin Cash, just let them die and we can all just move on. We keep putting faith on guys who play League of Legends on their lunch break! Real coin devs are still working on their original coins to make them better and relevant and useful. Everyone keeps talking about scaling, but we won't get anywhere until you can use crypto to buy loaves of bread and gasoline (petrol). Every POS (Point-of-sale) should already be doing that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
This is an altcoin and nothing more. People who think its value will dump to zero have no idea what they are talking about though. Worst case the whole marketcap of this shit would still be around $100mil. It will not be surprising if it reaches a cap in the 1-2 billion range for some time.

It's a big money grab for sure and it's purpose is to make a lot of money to the people launching it. Nobody really believes it has a chance to replace BTC but they will market it in a way that will get a lot of greedy and stupid people put more than they can afford to loose in it.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The idea to fork BTC is a greedy one...Why split BTC instead of focus on fixing it?

Oh of course - forking means free Fork coins for the people holding lots of BTC. Must be nice...

I'm against this nonsense... Angry

I do understand where you are coming from. I would prefer no hard forking. However this has gone on for over two years. Core developers have refused to listen to bitcoin users, miners, etc and do what all intelligence people would do.

A simple increase in blocksize.

Nothing too large, a nice 2mb from 2015 would have been sufficient up to now and the next 1 to 3 years. It would give more time to explore other options. Instead we got a bloody "civil war" and now looks like a hardfork. Personal attacks/censorship/FUDing on those wanting bigger blocksize has a way of life. Not just on here but twitter and reddit. (thanks god i don't use them)

Eventually, enough is enough and now a hard fork seems likely. It isn't too late. There may be a small chance that all parties involved will wave the "white flag" and discuss "terms of surrender" and withdraw all proposals. Meet up and have a proper debate, both offline and online.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

Bitcoin cash connect [BCC] is already traded on nova exchange, you dont need to FORK it.
That is not Bitcoin Cash!
The ticker BCC is from this coin: https://bitconnectcoin.co/

LOL - Perfect example of the confusion I'm referring to  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Bitcoin cash connect [BCC] is already traded on nova exchange, you dont need to FORK it.
That is not Bitcoin Cash!
The ticker BCC is from this coin: https://bitconnectcoin.co/
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Looking forward to seeing this greedy cash grab fall flat on its face.
The idea to fork BTC is a greedy one...Why split BTC instead of focus on fixing it?

Oh of course - forking means free Fork coins for the people holding lots of BTC. Must be nice...

People talk now more then 2 years for solution to fix Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash is a good solution imo and maybe can be fixed one.
Just curieus what will happen.

There will never be a 100% consensus. The fact that the majority picked the soft fork and these detractors still feel their hard fork is the answer show they are stubborn (and greedy imo). The market already has over 800 coins (not including assets and new shitcoins being released almost daily).

Free Coins? Sure I'll take them - but I'd rather not see a hard fork and split between the community. There is enough confusion in the crypto-world...there wasn't an absolute need to fork away from the main chain.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
#BCC @BitcoinCashFans Lets not entertain their improper use of tickers- http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect
Lets Call it either BMC (Bitmain Coin)😂😂😂
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Sigh* dont tell me if miner want to create their own coin to mine because bitcoin core is not profitable to mine right now
fckin con what they want is only money they dont care if bitcoin core die
legendary
Energy coin master

People don't know what segwit is.
That is why bitcoin should stay only cryptocurrency seen as a store of value with improved blazing fast and cheap transactions that's all''.
Right that is the power I see for Bitcoin Cash.
Keep it Simple.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
It will have value because not all people want segwit, or to be forced to use segwit for a small gain in overall tps.

Just watch it.

I don't blame them, segwit converts Bitcoin from a de-centralized crypto into a potentially centralized crypto, with off chain transactions. This is a huge and radical change. This is not technical advance, but paradigm change, it changes the core value of Bitcoin. For increasing capacity, having bigger or faster blocks is perfectly fine and simple change. Segwit is not needed at all for capacity increase.

it may be too soon but they are not wrong.

People don't know what segwit is. Sorry but I am sure that 90% of people on earth don't know that. We only need blocksize change and faster,cheaper transaction. Segwit is not needed in Bitcoin. For Dapps and other things we have other coins and assets and not one but few in ongoing development and few other incoming in few months with all features we can only think of. That is why bitcoin should stay only cryptocurrency seen as a store of value with improved blazing fast and cheap transactions that's all''.
legendary
Energy coin master
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

legendary
Energy coin master

People talk now more then 2 years for solution to fix Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash is a good solution imo and maybe can be fixed one.
Just curieus what will happen.

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
LOL is it joke ? it is more than shit... bitcoin is just one Smiley BTC

True joke  Grin

I think people will just claim them and sell them as soon as possible on exchanges to get more Bitcoins for themselves. Its happening with Byteball and Bitsend. It will happen with this one also.
Maybe this one is different.

may be?are you kidding me?of course this one is different,Bitcoin is BTC...bitcoincash is BCC..bitcoindollar is BDD....bitcoine-cash is BEE...etc...until bitcoinanimals is BZZ,all of them are DIFFERENT!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

yep. those two examples are far less offensive.
legendary
Energy coin master

True joke  Grin

I think people will just claim them and sell them as soon as possible on exchanges to get more Bitcoins for themselves. Its happening with Byteball and Bitsend. It will happen with this one also.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

True joke  Grin

Agreed  Wink
ppl just want free coins for sell
Jump to: