Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 918. (Read 703509 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
is there really any need for a coin like this?
Activity: 8

My opinion:
While I support for sure the freedom of choice, you should be wise on touching this kind of things.
Your private keys are precious. Keep them safe
You should put your opinion at the top in BOLD so newbies don't get deceived at first sight reading this. 
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
so people will sell their bitcash for real bitcoin? what's the point ?

Yep, everybody that gets BCC for free will just dump it and BCC will be worth 1 satoshi, if lucky. Hahaha!!!!

Even Stellar/Lumen never went for satoshi they gave billion of free stellar.
There is some people who support coins blindly and with Bitcoin Cash their is Chinese developer involve.
If they won't believe they can keep Bitcoin Cash at reasonable price then they did not decided to fork the blockchain.
The game is to withdraw early adopters. Their biggest fear is what if someone drops 1 mil of BTC right know Grin
Our money are gone right ....that is their game
At the end they own both 70% hashing power and trading volume. And they want to have Bit China Coin Grin without fearing of early adopter dumps
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
Free money. Wink
You can dump it for 400$. Then buy it for 4$. Then sell it for 40$. Then buy it for 0,4$. Then sell it for 4$.
And what if you trade it badly?
Don't worry, it was free. Just a game.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Yep, everybody that gets BCC for free will just dump it and BCC will be worth 1 satoshi, if lucky. Hahaha!!!!

Even Stellar/Lumen never went for satoshi they gave billion of free stellar.
There is some people who support coins blindly and with Bitcoin Cash their is Chinese developer involve.
If they won't believe they can keep Bitcoin Cash at reasonable price then they did not decided to fork the blockchain.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

I hope everyone on here that promises to dump their Bitcoin Cash will keep their word because plenty of folks will be getting in line to buy it up Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!

Activity: 756
DeepOnions for the WIN!
BCC  is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen. "You know who" just spoiling everything for everybody by tanking BTC price because he is spiteful nobody is interested in his stupid Bitcoin Unlimited crap.

Move along, nothing to see here....
Activity: 1106
www.bitcoin.org
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
I really hope the bitcoin community unites against such sabotage. This hurts the whole ecosystem and most probably is the reason behind your actions and timing for your shitty fork. Nobody cares about what you have to prove. Nobody would have cared if you would have done your fork any other date, you are just capitalizing on the confusion and uncertainty, it does not get more myopic than that. I hope miners see your motives and stay away from your pool.
Nice:)
I do think that Chinese brothers  are going to fuck us all this time. And the bitcoin will be dead. Do not forget that BTC price is driven up by Chinese stock. Imagine that peoples bank says we ban BTC but we admire BCC today. What do you think will happen? Price will be back to 7 euro when I started probably:) From the other hand this is not possible to be done today as long a lot of Comrades will loose billions which is not healthy for both developers and pools which are supporting BCC. As long as theory works 1 BTC= 1 BCC as advertised big china players will be able to get rid of BTC then China bank will ban BTC and BTC will dust into history as exchange value. They want all. Both money and control over bitcoin. You know people with money want power and control....
Merit: 251
What is this shit? BCC is Bitconnect dude! Get the fuck outta here
Where is airdrop rules?

It's not actual airdrop. If you hold bitcoin on 1st august you will get equal amount of bitcoin cash if you hold your private keys.

but how can i transfer my btc cash to sell on exchange without transferring also my real btc? because if i put both wallet in two different client, i woudl get bitcoin and bitcoin cash right? same amount, but then if you do a transaction, the coins vanish from both party, so you also move your original bitcoin

When you will have private keys of wallet after 1st Aug. You can import those keys in BTC Cash wallet and you will get equal amount of btc you hold 1st August.

Before you import keys in BTC Cash wallet be sure that you moved your BTC from  wallet so there is no risk involved.
Yeah. Sure. I totally will give a BCC wallet access to my BTC (!) private keys.

Oh, sorry, there was a "bug" in the BCC wallet. Sorry, all your BTC or gone now!

Can't you read or you just want to spread fud. I clearly written move your bitcoin before import your private keys in BTC Cash wallet.
Better learn to read before write.
Yeah. Sure. I totally install a BCC wallet, a wallet developed by BTC haters on my computer. That surely will be safe. Not.

Are you sure you are in bitcoin since long time. Don't you know how and where download wallet if there is even little doubt.
Just buy VPS in 3-5$ and install wallet there and import keys and move your BTC Cash to exchange and delete VPS.
I don't trust my keys on a VPS either.

If you don't trust anything then why you are wasting your time here just ignore Bitcoin cash and move on.
No one forced you to split your coins. You don't need to do anything. You will have your Bitcoin happy with that.

so if i move my coin from the wallet, then i can still be able to claim the bitcoin cash? how this is work exactly? like claimcoin? where you import the wallet.dat that is empty and based on the amount you receive the reward?

Yes, but I advise you to wait 2-3 weeks before doing anything. And see what is going on because there is little risk involve.
Don't just rush after see much movement on coin price. See development and then decide you can do yourself or not.
Activity: 38
you have to put your BTC in wallet that let you see the private key. e.g. jaxx or electrum. send all BTC to the same address. and after the split you can use the private key on the new chain to be able so use the new coins.
Not to sound naïve, but I think Exodus would fall under that category too?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Electrum denies any involvement with you guys & yet you mention electrum cash as compatible. Have you forked off electrum too to make  electrum cash ?

And why should we trust any "wallets" that suddenly show up claiming to be able to split out BTC and BCC? It seems likely to me that we will see scammers producing fake wallets for people to load their private keys into, trying to profit by dumping BCC. Next thing they know the private keys will be in the hands of the scammers and their BTC will all be stolen.

In other words: Don't trust any "BCC compatible wallets" without having them thoroughly vetted by someone you trust first.

We should move our Bitcoins before we claim the BCC just on the safe side. Always have a safe practice.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

so if i move my coin from the wallet, then i can still be able to claim the bitcoin cash? how this is work exactly? like claimcoin? where you import the wallet.dat that is empty and based on the amount you receive the reward?

You have to wait until after the split then you can move your bitcoin  to a different address and then import the keys of the old address into a bcc wallet.

BCC ticker is already taken by BitConnect. Bitcoin Cash cannot go to exchanges with this ticker. I suspect this is just some FUD thing and no more and not even a potential altcoin.

If I have BTC, how can I get Bitcoin Cash to sell it immediately for $400?

Well, you can send your BTC off to ViaBTC, have them "freeze" it (and trust/hope that they will unfreeze it someday - someone mentioned December might be a real possibility). Then you can trade the released BCC immediately.

Personally, not worth the risk. This is a malicious attack on Bitcoin, not a legit altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Electrum denies any involvement with you guys & yet you mention electrum cash as compatible. Have you forked off electrum too to make  electrum cash ?

I would think that has to be the case, it's a simple change to the Electrum code. This is completely legal too since electrum is opensource software.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
Electrum denies any involvement with you guys & yet you mention electrum cash as compatible. Have you forked off electrum too to make  electrum cash ?

And why should we trust any "wallets" that suddenly show up claiming to be able to split out BTC and BCC? It seems likely to me that we will see scammers producing fake wallets for people to load their private keys into, trying to profit by dumping BCC. Next thing they know the private keys will be in the hands of the scammers and their BTC will all be stolen.

In other words: Don't trust any "BCC compatible wallets" without having them thoroughly vetted by someone you trust first.
Activity: 490
i think BTC price will to drop 10 to 20 percent on August 1st when the chain splits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

You have to wait until after the split then you can move your bitcoin  to a different address and then import the keys of the old address into a bcc wallet.

BCC ticker is already taken by BitConnect. Bitcoin Cash cannot go to exchanges with this ticker. I suspect this is just some FUD thing and no more and not even a potential altcoin.

If I have BTC, how can I get Bitcoin Cash to sell it immediately for $400?
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

It is really a big event for the Bitcoin and also a big thing to other crypto currency market. I can see big exchanges support this coin named bcc, but other exchanges seems not to be support. I hope this problem can be solved and the market can be stable after 1st August.
Jump to: