Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 920. (Read 703509 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This thread is an intresting read .

I'm also wondering if BCC is the coin that will make McAfee eat his d**k on live tv Smiley

Like this he'll have an excuse not to do it because he can just say that he meant the other one. Sad, would have liked to see this.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Can't hurt to move your coins off the exchanges and see how it all develops, and I thought the excitement was all over but this comes along Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Is it going to fork at a specific Block or it will fork at the block that will come immediately after the mentioned timestamp ?
legendary
Activity: 1098
However i still don't know what to do..

If you don't know what to do, then the answer is to do nothing.

Just keep your private keys safe and wait to see what happens.

Nobody knows what is going to happen x weeks/months down the road, don't rush into anything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
This thread is an intresting read .

However i still don't know what to do..
Should i sell all my altcoins so i have BTC and BCC or should i just run away from BTC and BCC all together ?

I'm also wondering if BCC is the coin that will make McAfee eat his d**k on live tv Smiley
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
This is nice comment as usual most of the people sure that baby bro has no future. I also just back up all of my private keys to get some free coins but I wont take action so quickly like. I think better strategy is that wait and see what miners decide about the future of this clone.

... we will see in November, when Blockstream and the USAF-Trolls will deny the 2x ( 2MB Blocks) part of bip91

It is always good to be prepared.

Grin

P.S. read, what will happen, if 2X fails : https://www.bitcoin.com/public-service-announcement
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Why the fork?

I will collect my free coins and dump this shit as soon as.

This is nice comment as usual most of the people sure that baby bro has no future. I also just back up all of my private keys to get some free coins but I wont take action so quickly like. I think better strategy is that wait and see what miners decide about the future of this clone.
aka ...
Hi Folks,

its kinda funny how the mining centers care which bitcoin anyway. they mine to sell for usd. if they didnt thered be like 10 address with most of the coins. i guess they are going to follow the argument of what makes more money... so if asicboost goes i guess thats all the argument is about right?

... well, I am a miner (not since yesterday).

Mining secures the blockchain, if based on POW.

I also read and understood Satoshies withepaper.

I also recognised how Blockstream and the USAF-Trolls harmed Bitcoin and the community.

I did not find anything in Satoshies withepaper which leads to a 1MB limited blocksize (implemented later).

I do not mind second layer Applications (LN and others don´t need SW).

I do mind sending my value over "any can spend instances" !

As far, as I understand the process,
BTC with SegWit leads to transforming Bitcoin (BTC)
from a P2P (Peer to Peer) Network to a PMP (Peer to MANY peers) Network.
=> Blockstream Troll Coin (BTC)

with centralized second layer instances.

I far as I understand, if I try to do a manual (doing the math on a pice of paper) calculation of a 256sha hash,
 I would surely today start with some 000x off the beginning, I´d call this "Mindboost" - [asiscboot on an asic]
 - so I don´t mind that at all, except someone really wants to bring down hashing-power back to the root (I ´v got some).

If so, I got my bitcoin abc node up and running (with some older gear waiting on the sideline).

Please take this as my private Statement.

yours PanneKopp
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
hi, so which version of the coin gets the original bitcoin logo...surely not both, that would add to the confusion.
bcc will share ticker with another bcc ?
are both bcc coins altcoins?

teaching noobs about bitcoin is hard enough, teaching them about 10 dif versions of fake bitcoins with bit and bitcoin in thier name...no thanks
imo bitcoin will lose its crown because of this confusion.

dont be surprised to see bitcoin at 3rd spot at some point.

Don't worry Bitcoin Cash is not Bitcoin. They are developing this coin as an altcoin to show bitcoin community that they were right.

That's why they are making this coin by hardfork. There is no risk for bitcoin because Bitcoin will be only 1.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Why the fork?

I will collect my free coins and dump this shit as soon as.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
its kinda funny how the mining centers care which bitcoin anyway. they mine to sell for usd. if they didnt thered be like 10 address with most of the coins. i guess they are going to follow the argument of what makes more money... so if asicboost goes i guess thats all the argument is about right?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
why bittrex do not supply Bitcoin Cash ?
all of my BTC is on bittrex ..seems i can't get the BCC after that happen
bittrex said they will give the forked version to btc holders on the site, so you will have 2 versions when/if it happens
 look it up.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Preserve asicboost at all costs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
why bittrex do not supply Bitcoin Cash ?
all of my BTC is on bittrex ..seems i can't get the BCC after that happen
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
hi, so which version of the coin gets the original bitcoin logo...surely not both, that would add to the confusion.
bcc will share ticker with another bcc ?
are both bcc coins altcoins?

teaching noobs about bitcoin is hard enough, teaching them about 10 dif versions of fake bitcoins with bit and bitcoin in thier name...no thanks
imo bitcoin will lose its crown because of this confusion.

dont be surprised to see bitcoin at 3rd spot at some point.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Hi,

I have btc in paper wallets or trezors hardware.
Need manual how to spend on both chains.

I don´t know how to do it with trezor,
but if you got your paperwallets,
you can import them savely into the wallets
on both chains after the split.

Grin

well that is basically giving away my priv keys to some 3rd party software shit piece...
is BCC wallet safe???
aka ...
Hi,

I don´t know how to do it with trezor,
but if you got your paperwallets,
you can import them savely into the wallets
on both chains after the split.

Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

I think at the moment the idea is not so clear how to spend bitcoin via paper or hardware wallets. After 1st August situation will be clear and we will see everything details although I also have same question but at OP nothing about this.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there (or will it be) any light client wallet for BitcoinCash? The option to have full copy of blockchain on my home PC is not exciting.

I'm almost certain that the upcoming release of Electrum (v2.9, codename: "Independence") will make it easy for you to choose which branch to follow.
Jump to: