Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 917. (Read 703509 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
LOL is it joke ? it is more than shit... bitcoin is just one Smiley BTC

True joke  Grin

I think people will just claim them and sell them as soon as possible on exchanges to get more Bitcoins for themselves. Its happening with Byteball and Bitsend. It will happen with this one also.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've got amazing powers of observation

so if i move my coin from the wallet, then i can still be able to claim the bitcoin cash? how this is work exactly? like claimcoin? where you import the wallet.dat that is empty and based on the amount you receive the reward?

You have to wait until after the split then you can move your bitcoin  to a different address and then import the keys of the old address into a bcc wallet.

BCC ticker is already taken by BitConnect. Bitcoin Cash cannot go to exchanges with this ticker. I suspect this is just some FUD thing and no more and not even a potential altcoin.

If I have BTC, how can I get Bitcoin Cash to sell it immediately for $400?

Regardless of the ticker, if you have BTC and you keep it in a wallet where you can extract the private keys, then after Aug 1st you will be able to import your balance into a bitcoin cash wallet and have coins on both. As a safety precaution I would first move my bitcoin to a different address then import the old address key into a bitcoin cash wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
you will see many bitcoin forks will take place not far from now.

btc.top mining BCC
antpool mining BDD
f2pool mining BEE
btccom mining BFF
Ghash mining BGG
bitcoinrussia mining BRR
bitcoinzoo mining BZZ

HURRAY! my bitcoin will be multiply at least 24X

everyone of them also will be a bitcoin killer
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
you will see many bitcoin forks will take place not far from now.

btc.top mining BCC
antpool mining BDD
f2pool mining BEE
btccom mining BFF
Ghash mining BGG
bitcoinrussia mining BRR
bitcoinzoo mining BZZ

HURRAY! my bitcoin will be multiply at least 24X

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

True joke  Grin
legendary
"A group of miners, developers, investors, and bitcoin users will upgrade the Bitcoin"

Any details on that? Who are they. Any reputable people or just some Chinese cons?

"It can be phased in, like: if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize = largerlimit" – S. Nakamoto

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15366

Segwit/Segwit2x can never scale Bitcoin to the masses.  This is one of the reasons why Bitcoin Cash will fulfill Satoshi's vision and leave the current BTC chain in the dust in the long term.  All the parrots on here are comparing Bitcoin Cash to BU without even realizing that BU never materialized.  BitCoin Cash will.

Doesn't answer my question. Who the fuck are those people to fork Bitcoin? Why wouldn't you and me fork it? Everyone should follow us since Satoshi said it's ok to increase block size.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
It will be worthless dead money...

For sure....

Agreed with you but it will give some pennies for free when it will be up for trading or maybe it will get same future like unlimited died very quickly.

this will be the de facto bitcoin as they claim. seems to me is that to get rid of BTC before aug 1 will be good!!!
legendary
Merit: 1003
It will have value because not all people want segwit, or to be forced to use segwit for a small gain in overall tps.

Just watch it.

I don't blame them, segwit converts Bitcoin from a de-centralized crypto into a potentially centralized crypto, with off chain transactions. This is a huge and radical change. This is not technical advance, but paradigm change, it changes the core value of Bitcoin. For increasing capacity, having bigger or faster blocks is perfectly fine and simple change. Segwit is not needed at all for capacity increase.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
"A group of miners, developers, investors, and bitcoin users will upgrade the Bitcoin"

Any details on that? Who are they. Any reputable people or just some Chinese cons?

"It can be phased in, like: if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize = largerlimit" – S. Nakamoto

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15366

Segwit/Segwit2x can never scale Bitcoin to the masses.  This is one of the reasons why Bitcoin Cash will fulfill Satoshi's vision and leave the current BTC chain in the dust in the long term.  All the parrots on here are comparing Bitcoin Cash to BU without even realizing that BU never materialized.  BitCoin Cash will.
legendary
Activity: 1260

For sure....

Agreed with you but it will give some pennies for free when it will be up for trading or maybe it will get same future like unlimited died very quickly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Doesn't bit connect coin has the same ticker as bitcoin cash (this fork)- BCC. this leads to alot of confusion.
I think that's the whole point.
The whole point behind this invasion is to destroy first source of trust as payment system (bitcoin) , i think if this continuous will lead to lots of mess for long time . who knows ?
legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

For sure....

If it's worthless dead money, I am not sure why you guys wasting your time here.
Just move on and do some constructive work. Future will tell how it will develop.
When Bitcoin also came people did not took it seriously.
Activity: 656
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 756
DeepOnions for the WIN!

For sure....
Activity: 756
DeepOnions for the WIN!

Bitcoin Unlimited is dead, so this will just follow that. Dead and buried.

Pathetic how the situation is being used by these idiots to push their crappy BCC and shed bad light on BTC. Shameful and pathetic.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Doesn't bit connect coin has the same ticker as bitcoin cash (this fork)- BCC. this leads to alot of confusion.
I think that's the whole point.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
so people will sell their bitcash for real bitcoin? what's the point ?

You can understand the preparation of this coin that they chose a ticker which is already taken. They will need to reconsider but they aren't taking it seriously because they know this will not happen. I am watching closely if and only if it will be worth of something I will use my private keys to login else will not care.
Jump to: