Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 933. (Read 703509 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
Will BitcoinCash definitely make banks obsolete?  Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I love this project, this is what bitcoin is supposed to be all about: the community. !!!

This is not about the community. It's all about the miners. The community dont support the raise of the blocksize. It is not healthy for the decentralization

Yes it does at least in part, stop speaking in the name of the bitcoin community, you don't represent it.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
If you sons of bitches don't want to destroy Bitcoin from it's roots and fundamentals then why don't you create a new chain from zero and give the ability to any Bitcoin holder to claim exactly the same amount of Bitcash then lets see if you stand a facking chance?
If you truly wanted Bitcoin to remain one chain always and forever, you'd be taking your miners offline slowly and turning them back on your coin's chain.
Forcefully creating a total double spend of the entire blockchain up to the point of fork is what any enemy of Bitcoin would do.

You know this already that your coin has another name than BTC, you are giving it a name yourselves, so what is the reason for not creating a brand new coin and make the double spending manual by each user having to claim them.
You have most of the Bitcoins yourselves and now your sluts want some bigger sticks, only way to fatten your sluts is by doubling your 55% stashed Bitcoins?

And how'd we know you wouldn't keep stalling the main chain causing more troubles as before when you forked and immediately deployed your currently offline farms mining the new coin and then secretly bring back your hash power into the main chain? what would that take maybe $500-$700M?
I believe you already cashed out twice that amount in the last month.

I have been a gullible mute bystanders so far but looks like you were itching to be exposed, you know which parts of my theory is reality and are facts.
And suddenly ViaBTC became an exchange just like I grew another pair of balls in the last 48 hours? you guys are more than just simple faggots, cunts are taking us for fools.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
airdrop already happened? dont think so. people are already trading @viabtc? how?

There is no airdrop as such .... Brain-Deads are trading @viabtc
how they can trade? Coins not exist yet or? If yes how can I access my BCC coins?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Is this going to eventually be merge minable...?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
airdrop already happened? dont think so. people are already trading @viabtc? how?

As I understand it isn't an airdrop it's a FORK and It will occur 1st August
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

There is no airdrop as such .... Brain-Deads are trading @viabtc
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

they're sending their btc there to be locked up until august 1st.

looks like you need a chinese phone number to sign up and half the site's in chinese too. rather them than me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Will the electrumcash wallet interact with my Trezor? Hope so, that would make getting my coins easy as pie ABC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho7796-au8U
legendary
And I say... what it the problem to keep calm and hold your BTC in your wallet without doing anything... I mean... If BCC can't reach BTC I still have my BTC and also whatever worth on BCC...

On the other hand if BCC become popular and reach high value and BTC also continues high then I have my BTC and the same amount of BCC...

...or if BTC dump and BCC pump... I have the same than before... so...

why people is selling like crazy?

Please... if someone could explain me what is the problem to keep calm and wait without doing anything I would be very grateful

there's no point in thinking, doing or believing anything until it's on an open market. right now the exchange operators could be doing anything with it.

That's true... but what I mean is after 1st August...
legendary
And I say... what it the problem to keep calm and hold your BTC in your wallet without doing anything... I mean... If BCC can't reach BTC I still have my BTC and also whatever worth on BCC...

On the other hand if BCC become popular and reach high value and BTC also continues high then I have my BTC and the same amount of BCC...

Please... if someone could explain me what is the problem to keep calm and wait without doing anything I would be very grateful

there's no point in thinking, doing or believing anything until it's on an open market. right now the exchange operators could be doing anything with it.
legendary

legendary
This is really funny.... People think Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin ? LMAO HAHAHA

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6ovkbs/sold_all_my_btc_for_bcc_thanks_viabtc_for_leading/dkksd7y/

my favorite comment from that thread so far.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6ovkbs/sold_all_my_btc_for_bcc_thanks_viabtc_for_leading/

are these people delusional or being paid for threads like this one?

i believe that thread is real, Bcoz there is no limit of stupidity on earth..

i will dump by BCC for real Bitcoin (BTC) after the split.. It will be dumped to zero. Just wait & watch..

A fool, like you, and his real Bitcoins are soon parted.

This is really funny.... People think Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin ? LMAO HAHAHA
legendary
ok... here we go!!!

fasten your seatbelt and get ready for takeoff... it will be funny

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
 there is no limit of stupidity on earth..

Yes no limit to the number of stupid people that believe the core propaganda.

"blocks should be full"
"high fees are good"
"LN is decentralized"
"Segwit is what we need"
"hard forks are evil"
"bitcoin cant scale"
"we need second layers"
"people should pay $100/tx"
"1mb is too big"
"nodes need to run on raspberry pi"
"SPV is bad, everyone needs a full node"
"only core devs know best"

Why would he be against a second layer solution? Segwit seems to be less dangerous than a block size increase for the moment. So why not implement just Segwit?

Second layers mostly have disadvantages, not advantages.  They are by nature less decentralized and have weaker security.

Segwit is not less dangerous, it is more dangerous.  It introduced major code complexity (even if well tested) and questionable economic incentives.  Why not just have bigger blocks?
Yes, we will.  Go use segwit if you love it, you have that option now.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
well, it's doubled in value. 

they're gonna pump the shit out of this while they still have a captive market. i wonder how many people have chosen to lock their coins up on viatbtc.

This coin is legitimate because the current scaling roadmap proposed by the core developers largely is not.
They want bitcoin to mostly scale with second layer solutions which is not what Satoshi created and
by the way is not anything that other coins are doing, so they are the ones doing a radical change
which is more like an altcoin.  True story.

I think Satoshi wants that the technology improves day by day. Why would he be against a second layer solution? Segwit seems to be less dangerous than a block size increase for the moment. So why not implement just Segwit?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

they're gonna pump the shit out of this while they still have a captive market. i wonder how many people have chosen to lock their coins up on viatbtc.

This coin is legitimate because the current scaling roadmap proposed by the core developers largely is not.
They want bitcoin to mostly scale with second layer solutions which is not what Satoshi created and
by the way is not anything that other coins are doing, so they are the ones doing a radical change
which is more like an altcoin.  True story.

legendary

Jump to: